剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
是啊 那现在呢?
What about the brothers locked up?
被囚禁的兄弟呢?
Without the pipeline keeping them safe
没有渠道的保障
they're dead men walking
不过待宰羔羊
We're losing this fucking thing, man
风向不利 兄弟
On all sides
楚歌♥四面
Let me figure out how to get back in
让我去想办法与班切罗姐姐
with El Banquero's sister
重回谈判桌
In the meantime, we're gonna jam up
与此同时 我们要给这群狗东西
those other motherfuckers in a big way today. We good for it?
尝尝杀威棒 明白?
Everything's in place
一切就绪
Suicide mission
完全是送人头
You're not invited, so you don't got to worry about it
别怕 不用你们出马
Santo Padre's gonna take this one alone
我们圣托帕德罗独自承担行动
Can't always take all the glory, homie
别总是乱逞能 老铁
Fuck glory
去他妈的逞能
Bullet comes after one of my brothers
子弹想射我兄堂
it's got to go through me first
先穿我胸膛
- Were you there? - What?
- 你在场吗? - 啥?
When they pulled the trigger? Were you there?
他们开枪的时候 你在场吗?
- What the fuck are you talking about? - Huh?
- 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么东西? - 哼?
- That's Ibarra's kid. - Let's go, motherfucker. Were you there?
- 这是伊巴拉的儿子 - 来啊 狗东西 你在场吗?
- Get out of my face, man. - When they shot my father in the back of the head?
- 滚边去 小伙子 - 当他们朝着我爹脑后开枪的时候你在哪?
- Like pinchecowards! - Hey, hey, not now, bro
- 真♥他♥妈♥的怂逼 - 哎哎 别 年轻人
Hey, you better keep your brother in check!
哎 你最好看好你小弟!
What the fuck you talking about, man?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么? 伙计?
You better get your affairs in check, motherfucker!
这事没完 操♥你♥妈♥
- You're on fucking notice! - Hey
- 我他妈跟你没完! - 哎
You're both on notice!
你俩小心点!
Where'd you think you were gonna go, fucker?
你打算往哪钻 "死♥逼♥"?
Fucker
"死♥逼♥"
No. No
不 不
Mama said "trucker"
妈妈说的是"司机"
See. It's an RV. It's a big truck
看 旅居车 大的很
Fucker
"死♥逼♥"
No, baby, that's not what Mama said
不是 宝贝 妈妈不是这样说的
- Oh, shit. - Where the fuck are they?
- 我♥操♥ - 他们在哪?
How many of them?
他们有多少人?
Stay down, stay down
趴下 趴下
Oh, shit, oh, shit
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck this
操了都
Fuck!
操
- Move. Move. Move. - Where the fuck they come from?!
- 上 上 上 - 他们从哪冒出来的?
Behind you!
你后面
Hold fire. Hold fire!
把枪放下 把枪放下
Put it down. Put it down!
趴下 趴下
On the ground. On the ground now!
趴地上 快
- Fuck. - Go
- 操 - 上
Get the fuck out of the truck
他妈的快下车
Hey, get out
哎 下车
Go, go
走 走
We'll find you!
我们会找上你们的
Damn it!
我♥操♥
We'll find you!
你们跑不掉的
Motherfucker
狗犊子
Oh!
Chill, you're giving me anxiety
淡定 搞的我都紧张了
Here's half a bar on the house
这里还有半份给你
I just, I just want what I came for
我只想要我那份的量
- What? - I said
- 什么? - 我说...
I just want what I came for
我只想要我那份的量
All right
好吧
You got the cash?
带现金了没?
I should...
我该...
let you know that I offer a layaway program
让你知道 我这可以提供其他方案
if you're, uh, down to barter
如果你想以身换物的话
Whoa, what are you doing?
别走啊?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
哎 哎 哎...
What're you doing?
你干嘛?
You trying to play games?
想找乐子?
You like games, girl? Let's play
你喜欢找乐子 小妞? 那咱玩玩
Here's a game, motherfucker
玩你妈 狗东西
You good?
没事吧?
Okay. Yeah, yeah
嗯 没事
Fucking bitch!
臭婊砸
Call my friend a fucking bitch one more time
有种再叫我朋友婊砸试试
Hope
小希
Yo, Hope, Hope! Yo, where are you going?
喂 小希...希 你干嘛去?
We need to go
我们得赶紧走啊
What?
啥啊?
Dude, you're so fucking weird
老婊 大慈大悲
Hold up your end, motherfucker
搬好你那边 老秃驴
What the fuck do you think I'm doing?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我在干嘛?
I think your fat ass is going into cardiac distress
瞧你那老寒腿烂屁♥眼♥
and you're making me do all the work
全是我在使劲
- And what the fuck are you doing? - It's hot
- 你搁那又在干毛? - 热啊
Those are heavy. My partner's taking a break
这么重 我小老弟说要喘口气
What the fuck, Your Majesty?
搞毛呢? 二师兄?
I think I pulled something back there, dawg
腰子伤了 老铁
Yeah, me, too. I pulled something
是的 我也是 肯定肾衰竭了
If anybody ever challenges us to a footrace
乌龟驮着你们跑
this club is doomed
低头看看算个屌♥
You're fucking letting Pocahontas
瞧瞧你们让我 瓶弟 马哥
and Mr. Magoo run circles around you
忙的团团转
Hey, they're prospects. That's their fucking job
他们都是新人嘛 需要多磨练呐
Bottles
瓶头
go get me a beer
给我拿瓶酒
Hey, prospect
哎 菜鸡
don't you dare get this lazy piece of shit a beer
你敢给这位八戒拿酒试试
Stay right where you are
继续干♥你♥的活
Prospect
菜鸡
I said, go get me
我说 给我他妈的...
- a fucking beer. - So help me
- 拿酒来 - 听好了
prospect, if you get this fat fuck a beer
你要敢给这位八戒拿酒
I will smash you
我捶烂你
I don't know what to do
我不知道咋办
Who are you more scared of?
你怕哪个多一点?
Uh...
额...
Yo, Nestor, you want to...
喂 小辫子 要搭把手吗...
That's fucked up
伤心喔
Move, move, move. Move, dawg! Fuck
让 让 让 让啊 老铁 我日
Holy shit
我♥操♥
That ain't half of it
这一半都还没
Twice as much as we thought
比我们想的还多一倍
Leave three crates. Put the rest back on the truck
留三箱 其余的搬上车
Shit, shit, shit
操 操 操
Come on
快快
"驱逐通知"
All right, here we go. Let's go. Oh, shit
好嘞 搞定 我♥操♥
- Hey! - Damn it
- 喂 - 我日
Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞毛?
I've been warning you, and now you've been served
我警告你们多次 现在是正式通知
You're just gonna fucking kick us out on the street?
你就这么打算把我们一脚踹上街去?
You're a full year behind
你都欠租一年了
I told you that we would come up with the money, okay?
我跟你讲过了 我们在筹钱 好吧?
I didn't know that Coco wasn't paying for the rent
我哪知道错哥没有付房♥租
Not my problem. My family has to eat
不关我的事 我家人也要吃饭
Oh, it's not your fucking problem? Yeah?
哦? 妈的不关你事? 是吗?
Well, eat this, motherfucker
好啊 吃翔 王八犊子
You got a week. Then I'll be back with the police
再给你一星期 要不然我报♥警♥了
Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck off me!
妈的放开我 妈的放开我
Fuck!
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表