剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Padrino
教父
Shit, I don't even know what I'm doing here
妈的 我都不知道我来干嘛
There are things I don't know that I thought maybe I did
有些事我太过自以为是
The club's in a bad way
帮派现在情况危急
It's not my club anymore
这帮派 名已不归我
Our brothers are dying
弟兄们危在旦夕
During the first war, over the patch, how did you...
当年大战 你是怎么...
How'd you finally get out from under it?
是怎么摆脱困境的?
You thinking of surrendering?
你想缴械了?
No, uh...
不是 呃...
I'm just tired of people dying
我只是不想看到弟兄们死去
You're the first person come around to visit
你是事后第一位访客
Shit, 40 years in the club
操 在帮派四十余载
Past six months, not one brother's come to visit me
过去半年 无人来访
Padrino, about that vote, man...
教父 就是那次投票...
I'm having a baby, ése
我又要有孩子了 亲
Can you believe that? At my age?
你能想象? 我这个岁数?
You know, you...
就是 你...
you think you do the right thing and everything's gonna be okay
你以为一切都会朝着你的思路走
But they don't tell you about the other minutes of the day
但它不会告诉你要趟过的深浅
The club life, it's fleeting
帮派岁月 稍纵即逝
All of it
皆不可挽
Good and bad
善与恶
And maybe surviving is-is the worst sin
或许活着就是最大的罪过
I mean, all we do is end up in a box or a cell...
我是说 等待我们的不过是 末路囚房♥
a making of your own
自食其果
I really am sorry...
对于事情走到这一步
about how it all went down
我真的很抱歉
I always liked you, EZ
我一直都很欣赏你 以西
But if you ever show up to my property again
你若胆敢再踏入我家门前
I'll shoot you
别怪我的枪不客气
♪ 插曲: Wild and Willing - Strand of Oaks ♪
Hey. Hey
嗨
Hi, little man
嗨 小家伙
Mm, are you hungry?
饿了吗?
Oh, come on. Let's get up
来 咱们起来
Oh, there's my best friend
噢 我最喜欢的小伙伴
There he is
抱抱
Baby?
亲爱的?
Baby
亲爱的
Hi, baby
你好 亲爱的
What the fuck?
搞什么?
- Where the fuck is Luisa at? - You did right by me once
- 妈的露易莎在哪? - 你给我办过事
So this visit is personal
所以这次是友好拜访
But the next one will be professional
但若有下次就不会客气了
Whatever you guys are looking for...
不管你们这群家伙在找什么...
stop
到此为止
What did I tell you, Angel?
我怎么跟你说的 安吉?
You treat us good, we treat you better
你待我们周到 我们待你更好
You treat us bad...
你待我们疏忽
we treat you worse
就让你跪着哭
Let this go
就此收手
before the innocent people in your life pay the price
否则你生命里无辜的人将受到牵连
Hey. You're both up
嗨 你俩都醒啦
What's wrong?
咋啦?
What's wrong?
咋啦?
Bad dream
做了个噩梦
We have to take this upstairs
我们得上报此事
We believe this bears your immediate attention
我们认为此事值得你的关注
Has anyone else seen this?
没别人知道吧?
Fuck. Come on
操 别啊
Thank you
多谢
Oh, shit
哦 我♥操♥
- Sorry. - It's okay
- 抱歉 - 没事
Did I hurt you?
没碰伤你吧?
No, I'm good
没 很好
My God, Jesus, you two, just get a room and bang already
亲娘哎 你俩就差开个房♥打炮了
Shut up
闭嘴
We just gonna wait until we're all dead?
我们就这样等死?
That shit with Hector and Wolverine
(赫克多是内陆帝国总裁 金刚狼是副裁)
赫克托跟金刚狼那档破事
it's fucked up
(前面被艾萨克用枪指着的人)
糟透了
Couldn't even imagine
不敢想像
Could have been any of us
可能会发生在我们任何人头上
EZ's gonna have a plan
以西会想到法子的
When?
啥时候?
We got no one standing between us and SamDino anymore
我们跟萨门迪诺之间没有任何缓冲了
We're all that's left in Southern Cali
南加州只剩我们这派
Alone and fucked
待宰的孤羊
We don't have the pipeline, we don't win the war
控制不下渠道 就没机会翻身
This thing's over
完犊子了
We fucking lost
我们他妈无了
Nothing's over until we say it is
没见棺材就不要落泪
Hey
哎
We've been up against it before
我们经历过这种困境
We got to trust E
我们得相信以西
Trust E?
信以西?
Only thing we got to show for the reign of EZ Reyes
在以西带领下的我们
is a fucking fresh coat of paint on the clubhouse
做的唯一敞亮的事就是给老窝刷了层漆
a smoke-free Templo
会议吸烟自♥由♥
half our brothers are fucking murdered
半数兄弟遭杀
The only thing you can trust E to do...
以西唯一值得你们信赖的...
is get the rest of you fuckers killed, too
就是让你们这群比崽子归西
Anyone know why my brother called the emergency Templo?
有谁知道为何我老哥召开此次紧急会议?
This shit stops now
这逼事必须停手
- You okay? - No, I'm not fucking okay
- 你还好吧? - 不 我他妈一点都不好
I got a visit this morning from Cole
科尔今早来我家问候我了
Fuck, for real?
我♥操♥ 真的?
Who's Cole?
科尔是谁?
Crazy-ass Special Forces dude
有特种兵履历的那疯子
What'd he want?
他想干嘛?
To tell us to stop looking into the fucking pipeline
警告我们不要再他妈的查渠道人了
No wonder Soledad didn't want our guns
难怪索莱达看不上我们的军♥火♥
- Yeah, she's getting them from Cole. - Obviously
- 是啊 科尔提供的 - 显然就是
No fucking wonder why those cops ain't scared of us
怪不得监狱里那些打下手的条子
if they're running shit for them in prison
眼里没我们
Creeper said with us being out of the game
阿怪说自从我们上不了台面后
heroin's dried up inside
里面的海♥洛♥因♥也渐渐没了货
It's just Storm 88 and that fentanyl shit
(白人至上犯罪组织)
只剩下风暴88的芬太尼玩意
That fucking idiot Louie was right
路易这逼说的没错
Cartel must have made the switch to fentanyl after the warehouse
集团肯定是在仓库事件后改销芬太尼了
Easy way to make up that money fast
最快速的回本方案
Cartel to Cole, Iron War, Storm 88
集团跟科尔 钢铁战争 风暴88成线
There's your fucking pipeline
这就是他妈的完整渠道
What the fuck are you smiling about?
你♥他♥妈♥笑个毛啊?
All we needed was to know who the players were
我们急需的就是要弄清哪些玩家在桌
Now we just...
而我们现在...
have to knock one off the board
要做的是从棋盘上敲掉一个
Did you just not hear what the fuck I just said to you?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才没听见我跟你说的吗?
They came to my house and threatened my family
他们到我家威胁我家人
They aimed a gun at my little boy
他们拿枪指着我的孩子
EZ?
以西?
It's over. We're done
住手 到此为止
No. We're just getting started
不 好戏才刚开始
You already got us fighting a fucking war
你已经将我们推入一场
that we are losing
已经注定失败的战争
Now you're gonna try to take out Cole
现在你又想把我们人头送给
and the other mercenaries, too?
科尔和其他雇佣兵...
No. Not Cole
不 不是科尔
Galindo thinks we're being left behind
盖林多现在肯定以为我们大势已去
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表