剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
But that-that was just like part of being a family
但那跟家长里短差不多
You know?
晓得吧?
Familia
一家子
No. No familia
不是 不是什么一家子
When I was little
在我儿时
I had to constantly have surgeries and stuff
只能不断的在做修复手术
Didn't really have a lot of, you know
并没有多少 就是...
amigos growing up
朋友伴随成长
Was stuck inside
只能躺在床上
watching everybody else get to live
看着窗外生活
Like, 43 surgeries starting at the age of six
从六岁起 大大小小的手术做了43次
So that...
所以那些...
that bullshit, it can't break me
那些破事 算不上什么
Plus, when I patch in
再说 等我转正
first thing I'll do is knock that motherfucker out
我第一件事就是干翻那个憨憨
Knock a motherfucker out
干翻憨憨
Knock motherfucker out
干翻憨憨
Fucking A, right
可以啊 讲的不错
Hey
哎
Amigo
老表
Amigos
老表
- Tenedor. Tenedor. - Yeah. Sí, sí. Tenedor
- "叉子 叉子" - - 是 对 对 "叉子"
- Cuchillo. - ¿"Cuchillo"?
- "家伙事" - "家伙事"?
- "Cu-chi-llo." Knife, knife. - Are you messing with me, man?
- "家-伙-事" 就是刀子 刀子 - - 你没骗我吧 老表?
There's no way that's not a dirty word
肯定是骂人的话
快叫医生!
Go!
快!
Go!
快啊!
Hey! There's been an accident
哎! 突发♥情♥况
There's been an accident
突发♥情♥况
Hey, I got her
哎 我叫来了
¿Es doctora?
"他是医生"?
Dude, I'm a fucking vet tech. Call 911
老弟 我只是个兽医助理 快打120
什么情况?
芬太尼
吸食过量
这东西不能接触皮肤!
Don't just fucking stand there
别他妈傻站着啊
- Call 911 and get me some rags. - Okay, okay. All right
- 快打120 再拿些干布来 - 好 好 我去
Yo, yo, yo, yo
哟 哟 哟...
The fuck was that from before?
刚才那破事?
Does Creeper know?
阿怪真知道了?
We don't know that it's about me
还不清楚是不是指向我
Who the fuck else could it be?
那他妈还能是谁?
He said he heard it from someone on the inside
他说是监狱里的人透露的
Is this some Jay-Jay shit coming back?
不会是跟杰·杰的事情有关吧?
I handled that. I'll handle this
我能摆平那事 也能摆平这事
Oh, fuck, fuck
哦 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Move, move
让 让
- Move, man. - Hey, what the fuck, prospect?
- 让啊 老兄 - 哎 搞毛啊 菜鸡?
I need rags
我要干布
- Dude! - Yo, what's up?
- 老弟! - 哟 咋了?
- I need rags. I need rags. - Dude, what the fuck?
- 我要干布 我要干布 - 老弟 搞毛啊?
Jesus, man, here
天呐 老弟 拿去
Get the fuck out of the way
别他♥娘♥的♥挡道
Bottles! What the fuck is going on?
瓶头! 他妈的怎么回事?
It's Lobo. He's dying
是老狼 他要死了
Where are the fucking rags?
他♥娘♥的♥布呢?
好的 好的
No
不
No
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
不 不 不...
How far out are the paramedics?
救护车什么时候到?
What did they say?
他们怎么说的?
Is anyone coming?
有叫人来吗?
Someone fucking call 911!
谁他妈赶紧打120啊
EZ, fucking do something
以西 他妈的拿拿主意啊
Fucking do something
他妈的拿拿主意
Fuck!
操!
- What the fuck happened? - I don't know, man
- 他妈怎么回事? 我也不清楚 老大
We just came back, we found him like this
我们缓口气后 就发现他这样了
There's a sign
标识就在那
There's a fucking sign right there, fucking dumbass
妈的标识就在那 他妈的傻憨
Yeah, well, he must've touched something
是的 这嘛 肯定是他碰了什么
- or-or breathed it in. - Breathed?
- 或-或是吸了 - 吸了?
We got to be worrying about fucking breathing right?
我们他妈还要小心不能吸进去?
Yo, should we even be fucking standing here right now?
哟 那我们他妈的还能站在这吗?
Our brother lying on the fucking ground right here?
我们他妈就看着弟兄躺在这地上?
We can't stop
我们不能停手
What you mean can't stop? Yo, man, look at this shit
什么叫不能停手? 哟 老弟 瞧瞧这逼事
How the fuck are we supposed to win a war
连自家地盘上的安危都不能顾
when we ain't even safe in our own fucking club?
要他妈怎么赢下这仗?
Nowhere's safe with this shit
扯上这逼事 在哪都得要命
You're all worried about one?
你们就担心一条人命?
We don't make good on this deal, we've killed everyone here
我们要是完不成协议 各位都去见阎王吧
We need to get this shit off the premises now
我们得赶紧把这东西整出去
Hey, where the fuck you going?
哎 你♥他♥妈♥的哪去?
EZ!
以西!
你跟那老王八大谈传承
我们跟他握手言和
还没一个钟头 他手下人就干出这事...
lying dead on a bathroom floor
倒在了浴室地板上
And now this
成了这幅死样
Look, we don't know who's responsible for...
依我看 我们还不能确定施号♥人是谁...
Are you as fucking blind as you are stupid?
你是蠢的瞎吗?
I'll remind you
我得提醒你
it's been at least 24 hours
事发至少已经过了24个小时
These are your men
你的这些手下
And for 24 hours, your people have thought to do everything
在24小时里 什么都想到了
but call and inform you
但就是没有想到通知你
We're so far behind the curve now
我们已经被甩开的太远了
we may never know who's responsible
或许永远都找不到施号♥人是谁
So let me talk with Eduardo
所以请让我跟爱德华多谈谈
No
不行
I let you do the talking last time
上次我允许你去谈
This conversation is mine now
这次话语权该归我
你在这干嘛?
这可不是瞎玩的地方
你是警♥察♥吗?
是的
你会帮我弄清是谁干的吗?
你是住这附近吗?
他看起来不坏
谁?
干这事的人
就一个人吗?
还有其他人 说着英语 但没看见其他人样子
他们身着黑装 把东西装进车里...
你看到的那个人 是什么样子?
有着胡子 一脸担忧
像明星那样梳个大背头
Can't stay inside watching TV all day, Ma
不能总是待在屋里看电视 妈
So, you made any friends?
那么 有结识到些朋友吗?
Ma
妈
I think you may be, uh...
我觉得你或许是 呃...
depressed
低落
You don't eat. You sleep all day
你不怎么吃饭 一睡整天
You need to get out, get some exercise
你得出去 活动活动
Wh y do I need exercise if I'm not eating?
我又不吃饭 为什么要活动?
Just humor me, Ma
就迁就我吧 妈妈
Looks like there's an art class
这里还有艺术课
You could do that
你可以去试试
You know I can't draw
你知道我不会画画
Good job, everybody
做的好 大伙儿
I don't think it's a requirement
会画还去上课干嘛
Here we go. Three, two, one
继续 三 二 一
Yes
对
Come on, Robert
加油 罗伯特
I know you can get your arms higher than that
我知道你们的胳膊可以举更高
Full-on
到位
Good job, everyone
很不错 大伙儿
One more
继续
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表