剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
This woman killed my son!
这个女人杀了我的儿子!
Murderer
凶手
Mrs. Galindo, you all right?
盖林多夫人? 没事吧?
- Come with me. - This woman...
- 跟我走 - 这个女人...
- Let's go. - Killed my son
- 走 - 杀了我的孩子
You won't get away with it
你逃脱不掉的
You won't fucking get away with it!
你♥他♥妈♥逃脱不掉的!
Murderer!
杀人犯!
Fuck
操
Get on the fucking ground!
他妈趴地上!
- I know someone in there. - On the fucking ground!
- 我认识里面的人 - 他妈趴地上
I know someone inside
我认识里面的人
Get on the fucking ground
他妈的趴地上
Chill out, all right? I know someone in there
淡定 好吧? 我认识里面人
- Shut up. - Bottles, what are you doing?
- 闭嘴 - 瓶头 你干嘛?
- You know him? - Yes
- 你认识他? - 是啊
What the fuck, man?
搞毛呢 老铁?
I got it from here
交给我就行了
- You sure? - Yeah
- 你确定? - 确定
This place is a trip
什么鸟地方
I mean, how the hell did...
我说啊 你是怎么...
You're right
算了
I don't want to know
我不想知道
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
You never wrote me back
你从没回过我的信
I wrote you every month when you were in there
你在里面的时候 我每月都给你写信
I never read them
信我都没拆过
That's tough to hear
扎心了
You cut us all out
就这么断了联♥系♥
What a heavy burden to carry alone
要如何独自背负这重担
I had my parents, and-and I had my faith
我至少还有父母 还有信仰
What do you want?
你到底想干嘛?
I had to work...
我花了很久
really hard to forgive myself
才接受原谅自己
You weren't there
你当时不在
That's what I had to forgive myself for
正因当时我没有在...
for not being there when...
所以我得原谅自己...
And I forgive you
我也原谅你
- I forgive you, Sofía. - Hey
- 我原谅你 索菲亚 - 喂
- You need to go. - You need to forgive yourself
- 别纠缠了 - 你要原谅自己
- Sof... - Hey, you need to go now. Go
- 索菲... - 喂 叫你别纠缠了 赶紧走
- All right. Sof! - You need to go
- 行呐 索菲! - 还不快走
- Sof. - Hey, go, man
- 索菲 - 喂 走啊 铁子
Okay
行
我们还要你做件事
♪ 插曲: Bone Deth - Maid of Ace ♪
Hey
哎
I just got word from Otero
刚从奥特罗那得知消息
Samdino hit Yuma. The war's spread to Arizona
萨门迪诺袭击了尤马 战火蔓延至亚利桑那
What the fuck happened?
他妈的什么情况?
They got Smiley when he was out with his old lady
他们趁着斯迈利和他媳妇外出时 偷袭了他们
They fucking shot him in the back
从他背后开了枪
Motherfuckers
狗东西
Jumping over Santo Padre to Yuma
越过圣托帕德罗 直捣尤马
means they're circling us. Tightening the noose
说明他们在收紧套索 紧逼我们
And here we are about to be empty-fucking-handed
你把仅剩的枪给了这群娘们
With you giving up the last of our guns to these fucking girls
我们他妈的只能空手应战
You all wanted it off the property, so here we are
你们都要求搬走制毒间 而得搬来这...
That was the cost
这就是代价
They had a need, we had a need
各求所需
The good news is no one's gonna find it out here
好消息是这块还没人发现
And come Friday
而到了周五
we're gonna be able to buy back ten times that arsenal
我们能买♥♥回十倍量的军♥火♥
Isaac can surround us all he wants
艾萨克想怎么围我们都行
The next time they come knocking
待到猛鬼敲门
we're gonna be fucking ready
我们早已符文满身
Hey. Bottles?
哎 瓶头?
He had to stay behind and watch the clubhouse
家里大门要人看
Bottles?
瓶头?
Bottles not here, man
阿瓶没来 老表
Hey
哎
请转告他我俩是...
Amigos
哥们
Whatever, man
随你 老表
Amigos...
哥们...
What's Mother gonna say about this?
你觉得主会怎么看?
♪ 插曲: Madreslava - Maya Solovey ♪
Siete
七
Ocho
八
Nueve
九
Diez
十
Once
十一
Doce
十二
Trece
十三
Catorce
十四
Quince...
十五...
还挑她口音吗? (上集嘲笑矮子口音)
闭上眼睛
Should we say something?
要说两句吗?
I... I didn't really like him
我...我不怎么喜欢他
Nobody liked him
谁喜欢他啊
Fuck no
当然没
But he was a brother
但他也是我们一员
Now we're burying him in the dirt
不还是用土给埋了
Where the fuck else you gonna bury someone?
那你♥他♥妈♥还能用啥埋?
You know what I mean
你知道我说的是啥
Yo, you're the OG, man
哟 你是元老 老兄
- What's your take on all this? - Fuck
- 你咋说? - 我日
I used to be the new kid
我才几天就元老了
Shit happened fast
小日子贼快
Lobo was a pain in the ass
老狼虽然不讨喜
But he's our brother
但也是我们的弟兄
It hurts to see him go, especially like this
就这么离别 多少有点伤感
- And EZ? - EZ's my fucking brother
- 以西呢? - 以西他♥娘♥的♥也是我兄弟
And if he says this...
如果他说...
is the sacrifice that leads to victory
这是通往胜利的牺牲
I got to believe him
我就得相信他
I've lost a lot of brothers
在加入帮派之前
Way before the club
我失去过很多兄弟...
Still losing them
如今依旧在失去
People I've gone to hell with
那些与我共生死的人
Some you bury in the ground
有些埋葬在土里
Some you bury in your heart
有些埋葬在心里
Anyone else hungry?
都饿了吧?
- Mmm. - Mmm
Mm-mmm
I think he's, like, finally down
这下他该睡着了吧
Like, for real
真的睡着了
Ugh. Shit
额 我去
Hey
嗨
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I'm thinking about my father
我想起了我的父亲
He took me to the beach when I was little
小时候带我去沙滩
Before I was old enough to swim
那时候还不会游泳
He'd take me to the edge of the water
他带我到海边
and lift me up when the big waves came
举起我 海风扑面
I remember the ocean being...
大海在我的记忆里...
so loud, so big
是如此咆哮 如此广阔
But I wasn't scared
但我没有害怕
Because I knew he was holding me
因为我知道他会紧紧的护着我
When he'd lift me up there...
当他举起我的那刻...
I think...
我想...
that's the last time that I...
那是我最后一次...
ever felt safe
拥有安全感
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表