剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
That shit is a fucking cancer
这鬼东西完全就是毒瘤
We all saw what happened with Lobo
我们都目睹了老狼的悲剧
We all have friends and family
我们都有亲人 友人
that we have lost to this shit
因为这玩意离去
And I am sorry, bro, but the fucking cartel?
我很抱歉 大伙 但毒枭集团?
This shit is fucking crazy
无疑是玩火自焚
It has to stop
我们必须停手
This...
这...
has to stop
必须停手
Alvarez dictated
阿尔维斯输过
And I don't want to lead that way
我也不想重蹈他的覆辙
You're right, Angel
你说的没错 安吉
This shit's fucking awful
整件事确实他妈的惊人
But we are in a war we have to win
但我们陷入战争 没有退路
And there is no room for a moral cause in war
战争中也没有道德可言
The most moral thing that we can do
我们所能做的道德就是
is annihilate those who wish us harm
消灭敌人
By any means necessary
且不择手段
But I leave it all up to you
所有的收益都归你们
Now you see what we can do
现在可以清楚的看到回报
And know that the money in front of you is just the start
这笔收益也仅是个开端
Fuck. I'm good
我日 我没意见
Backing up that money truck
天地银行开起来
You realize those have probably been in at least
你滴可明白这些钱...
like, a hundred strippers' sweaty ass cracks?
塞了多少脱衣舞娘的屁♥眼♥?
God, I hope so
挖槽 那更香了
I fucking hope so
香的不要不要的
What are you thinking about this Grim Bastards offer?
那你怎么看"黑面煞星"的提议?
There's a chance we show up...
可能会是个好时机...
and the Sons back down
让混乱之子按照...
Agree to peace on our terms
我们的条件退步...
And there's a chance we show up and it's a setup
但也可能是鸿门宴
What do you think, Bish?
你觉得呢 老毕?
You know Lucky better than I do
你比我更了解 如意哥
He's stand-up. Everybody knows it
他为人靠谱 大伙都清楚
He says something, it means something
他言而有信
Trust him
很靠谱
Anyone else?
其他人呢?
If you OGs back this dude, I trust you
既然在座元老都这么信任他
With my life
我也以性命相信
Fuck it, I'm down for the ride
怕啥 我已迫不及待
All right
行
Tonight we go to L. A
今晚就出发洛杉矶
Sweet
香香的
Turn this shit up
嗨起来
Drinks on me, baby!
全场酒水算我的
- Thanks, EZ. - How's your mom doing?
- 多谢 以西 - 你母亲可好?
She settling in okay?
还适应吗?
It's been an adjustment
生活习惯在改变
She's trying
她还在适应
This will help a lot
这些钱会很有帮助
Is there an update from Creeper?
阿怪那边有新消息吗?
He's got a bead on it
他说快有头绪了
Says he's close, so...
真♥相♥步步逼近 所以...
whoever this rat is, we'll get him
谁是内奸 答案很快...
Soon
揭晓
Neron, we don't have a lot of time
怪龙 我们时间不多
They took my badge
他们收走了我的警徽
I got in today on a favor
我能来是因为人情
but I don't want to burn my friend
我也不想为难我朋友
Have you heard of Kevin Jimenez?
你有听说过凯文·鸡美内斯吗?
Is that the rat?
奸细是他吗?
DEA agent
缉毒探员
His signature was on every one of the CI's redacted case files
每份案件卷宗都有他的签名
What's that got to do with the club?
这和帮派有什么关系?
He's dead
他已经死了
I think whoever protected the CI
我想不管是谁在保护线人
they wanted it buried
他们都在想掩盖此事
And whoever else knew along with it
包括其他知情者
This is big, Neron
这事不简单 怪龙
Really
真的
Scary big
严重到可怕
So who's the fucking CI?
那么 这鬼线人是谁?
Who's the rat?
谁是奸细?
Tell me
告诉我
Please
拜托
EZ Reyes
以西·雷耶斯
No, it's not
不 不可能
It's fucking not
他妈不可能
Go back. Find out who it is
回去 好好找找是谁
I searched through fucking everything
能找的我都找了
All of the CI's redacted documents
所有的线人档案
all of the court documents
所有的法庭文件
I went to Kevin Jimenez's fucking widow
我也去找了凯文的遗孀
And it turns out that Jimenez and EZ
发现凯文跟以西...
are cousins
是表亲
It's all on tape. I heard it myself
我亲耳朵听的 都录下来了
Why the fuck do you do it?
你为什么他妈要这样做?
What?
什么?
What do you get out of...
为什么你要...
torturing me?
折磨我?
I'm not trying to hurt you
我没有想伤害你
I'm just telling you the truth
我只是在告诉你真♥相♥
Like, think about it
想想看
No one's released early
没谁摊上他这样的罪名
from a charge like that
能被早早释放出来
He went to prison for killing a cop
他可是杀了警♥察♥而去坐的牢
CO!
狱警
Neron...
怪龙...
CO!
狱警!
Ready to go
结束了
Neron, I'm sorry, I...
怪龙 我很抱歉 我...
I don't fucking understand
我他妈不理解
I did everything you asked me to do
你要我做的我全都照办了
Ready to go?
好了是嘛?
Neron, I lost my fucking job
怪龙 我连工作都他妈丢了
Fuck, Neron, I did everything you fucking asked me to do!
操♥你♥妈♥ 怪龙 我这么做都是他妈为了你
Tell Smokey I need to see him
通知斯莫基 我要见他
Could've swore there was a beer in here somewhere
记得应该有酒的
You don't like dogs?
你不喜欢狗吗?
No, they're, uh...
是 它们 嗯...
unpredictable
让人摸不着头脑
So, what's up?
那么 有啥事?
How are things with you and EZ?
你和以西最近怎么样?
I'd say that's mine and EZ's business
这应该不关你的事吧
Sorry, I'm not trying to, uh, be nosy
抱歉 我不是 呃 来讨嫌的
No, I'm just curious
我只是比较疑惑
How is my brother doing?
我的弟弟到底在干嘛?
You should ask him
应该你问他
You see him every day
你俩每天都碰面
Hmm
嗯
That thing with Lobo...
老狼那事...
Hey
哎
That was fucking awful
那可不是什么好征兆
You saw it. I...
你目睹到了
I don't understand why EZ doesn't see...
我不理解以西为何视而不见...
You have to get him to stop
你必须让他停手
Please
拜托
Just... tell him to stop all of it
就...告诉他所有的事都停手
The-the-the fucking fentanyl?
芬太尼那鬼玩意
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表