剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Oh
噢
Sleeping?
不睡吗?
You need to be more careful
你要多谨慎别说漏嘴
No
不
You need to tell Angel the truth
你该告诉安吉真♥相♥
Secrets destroy anything good
秘密会毁掉美好的事物
Trust me
相信我
It won't be much longer
不会太久的
What do you do over there?
你在那里做什么?
Sit down
坐
This was your mother's favorite song
这是你母亲最爱的歌♥曲
♪ 插曲: Cloudy Days - Jim Coleman ♪
You know today is EZ's birthday?
今天是以西生日 你知道吧?
I know the day my son was born
我当然知道我儿子出生的日子
I know the time
连几点几分我都知道
You know, now that
就是 我现在
I'm a father...
也成了父亲
I can't ever imagine being...
我不敢想象到...
Estranged?
疏离?
Yeah, I can't ever...
是啊 我不敢想象...
imagine feeling like that
那时的情形感受
As kids grow up
随着孩子成长
things become complicated
事情也日渐复杂
Seems like only yesterday
恍如昨日
he was laying right here, curled up
他还乖乖的躺在那 蜷缩着
Asleep
进入梦乡
Be careful. It goes by fast
珍惜吧 时光飞逝
Maverick's already getting so big
马弗里克已经长这么大了
Little man feeding himself
小朋友已经能自己吃饭了
And he uses utensils
而且他九个月大时开始
He's been using it since he was nine months old
就已经会用餐具了
EZ didn't start using utensils till he was over a year
以西直到一岁多才会使用餐具
- When did I? - If I'm not mistaken
- 那我呢? - 要是我没搞错的话
Luisa was cutting up your meat for you tonight
露易莎今晚都在给你切肉吃
Whatever
当我没问
You know I don't like the fatty parts
你知道我不喜欢吃肥肉的
EZ made his choice
以西已经做出了他的选择
You have to be a better father than I was
你不能成为像我这样的父亲
make sure that that little boy
确保为你的孩子
has the right foundation to make better ones
树立正确的根基 走好人生路
Better than any of the Reyes men have ever done
要比雷耶斯家族的任何一位都要做得好
You sound like you've given up on EZ
听起来你对以西不怀期望了
You haven't?
你没吗?
Okay. Open your eyes
好嘞 睁眼吧
Fuck, that's a lot of candles
我日 蜡烛真多啊
You're old
老头子了
I'll never be as young as I am today
我再也不会像今天这样年轻了
That sounds like some shit an old person would say
这听上去就像老头子才会说的话
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
Okay, okay
好了 好了
Make a wish
许个愿吧
Hey. You good?
嘿 没事吧?
You got this, baby
你会没事的 亲爱的
The club
帮派
All of it. You got this
这一切 都会渡过难关的
I don't know
我不知道
I just...
我只是...
Stay down
躲好
The fuck?
搞毛?
Whose car is this?
谁的车?
Adelita's
阿德丽塔的
She's back?
她回来了?
When?
什么时候?
Hi. Hi
嗨 嗨
You're getting out of there. You're getting out
要下车了 下车了
I know, I know
好的 好的
You're an uncle
以西二大爷
Happy birthday
生日快乐
What's his name?
他叫什么名字啊?
- Maverick. - Bullshit
- 马弗里克(小牛 独行侠) - 扯吧
Yeah?
是嘛?
Maverick?
马弗里克?(小牛 独行侠)
She let you name him that?
她允许你给他取这名?
It was her idea. Kind of
也算是她的主意
- Yo, this war... - No, no
- 哟 这场纷争... - 别 别
I can't handle you losing faith, too
我可不想你失去信心
I ain't losing faith
我没有失去
I just wanted you to meet your nephew
我只是想让你见见侄儿
To know that we got family now
明白现在有家人
to live for
值得自己守护
We ain't nothing without family
没有家 我们又算什么
Hi
嘿
Hey
嗨
You leaving?
你要走了吗?
Got someplace I got to be
有地方得去
Yeah
是啊
Me too
我也是
Got a bunch of glasses to clean
还有一堆酒杯要擦
bunch of rude dicks asking for drinks
一堆大汉等着酒喝
Better get to it, then
那你得赶紧去了
Yeah
是啊
I better
我得去了
Hey
哎
Don't break your neck watching me go
不要留恋我的背影而折了脖
♪ 插曲: Shaker - Acetone ♪
I could just stay
我愿为你而留
I've told you
我说过
I'm too old to half step
知命之年 经不起轻浮
And the night you stay, it'll be for good
你若是今晚为我停留 便是长长久久
It'll be for good, all right
那必须长久
Don't promise what you can't back up
勿轻诺
Let me prove it
让时间见证
What we got here...
我们此刻拥有的...
could be something...
或许会是...
special
极致的美好
I agree
我亦有同感
Too special to fuck up
过美至消亡
And I think you and I have both fucked up
毕竟你我
a few things in our lives
皆有破碎过往
Let's not fuck this up
莫让这美好变了样
You don't got to like it
你也不愿见消散幽香
I don't like it
我当然不愿见到那番景象
But you have to respect it
细流涓涓 方可长相
Good night, Obispo
晚安 君郎
生日快乐
以西二大爷
Five minute warning!
还有五分钟
I couldn't get it out
我弄不出来
What the fuck are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I couldn't...
我弄...
I couldn't get it out
我弄不出来
You need to get it the fuck out
你必须得把那东西弄出来
I got it
出来了
Okay, folks, that's it
好了 各位 到此为止
Tonight's visiting hours are over
今晚探视时间到了
Let's go. Visitors to the left
快点 访客往左区
Convicts on the red line
犯人往红线区
Prisoners, move out!
囚犯 撤
Step out, along the gate
朝门方向走
Up next, eyes on the deck. Line 'em up
跟上队伍 头低下 列队
Fucking Hank say?
汉哥他妈说了啥?
We hit them other fools hard. Took down a shipment
我们突袭了他们小分队 抢了批货
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表