剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你最好永远 别跟女人这样子搭话
No, I mean...
不 我是说...
I know, I know what you meant
好啦 我知道你啥意思
They don't have comedy where you're from?
你们那不耍幽默的?
Yeah, it's just usually funnier
耍 只是没那么幽默
That's well-played
真好笑
For real, though, you don't have anyone?
说真的 你有过伴吗?
Like, a wife or girlfriend or pet?
妻子 女友 宠物什么的?
I told you, the Galindos keep me busy
我说过 工作日程满 腾不出时间
and that's okay
不过算不上啥
Cristóbal?
克里斯托瓦?
Cristóbal?
克里斯托瓦?
- Where is he? - I don't know
- 他哪里去了? - 我不知道
I-I just turned around and...
我刚转个身...
Wh... What?
什...什么?
Cristóbal
克里斯托瓦
Cristóbal?
克里斯托瓦?
Cristóbal
克里斯托瓦
Cristóbal
克里斯托瓦
- Mommy. - Quick, come here, come here
- 妈咪 - 快 过来 过来
-Mommy. -What are you doing? What were you doing?
- 妈咪 - 你干嘛去了? 你干嘛去了
She said she had a present for me
她说有礼物给我
- Yeah? - Yeah
- 是嘛? - 是
Okay
好的
- I thought you were... - What?
- 我还以为... - 啥?
I thought...
我以为...
The fuck is this, man?
这算什么事 老弟?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Making things right by Mom
为母亲讨公道
You honestly think that this is what she'd want?
你真心以为这是母亲所期望的?
For us to murder somebody out in the desert?
荒漠杀人埋尸?
This is all that we have to give her
这是我们所能报答他的
It's all that we're capable of
是我们力所能及的
It's all that any of the Reyes men will ever be
是雷耶斯家族注定的结局
Killers
成为 杀手
Where are you going?
你哪去?
他们已经急不可耐
告诉他们...稍安勿躁
我们没有多少时间
再下去...只能等着收尸
再忍♥忍♥
按原计划行动
不会太久的...
阿德丽塔会出手
He needs to have more confidence with shooting first
他应该对自己投篮有信心
Earning the takedown
完成最后一击
What? Why are you laughing?
咋? 笑啥?
Nothing
没啥
It's nice
挺好的
You've really taken to this
你真的很用心
He's an awesome kid
他是个好孩子
You've taken to it
你的用心...
more than you thought you would
比你预想的还要深
It feels wrong now
错误愈发强烈
He's gonna be really hurt
他会愈加沮丧
angry
生气
when he does find out
当他找出真♥相♥时
That's the plan we agreed to
这计划是我们商量过的
Paul hasn't held up his part of the agreement
保罗未尽他的义务责任
And us?
那我们呢?
You broke my heart
你痛了我的心
I had no choice
我迫不得已
- I was your commanding officer... - I know, it doesn't mean it didn't fuck me up
- 我曾是你的指挥长 - 我知道 但这他妈的并不意味着要伤到我
I know I was a fuckup back then
我明白当初自己是多么的糟透 (导致小女孩死亡)
I wasn't fit to be a dad
我没资格做一名父亲
And now?
那现在呢?
Paul's still my brother
保罗依然是我的兄弟
He's still my husband
他也依然是我的丈夫
You'd have to leave that
你若想在身边...
for this
就得放下帮派的生活
I couldn't have that around Jacob
我不能让雅各布有这份担忧
It's fine with "Uncle Gilly," but with...
"吉利叔叔"也不错 但...(做回爹)
Would you?
你愿意吗?
For your son?
为了你的儿子?
He needs a father
他需要父亲
He needs his father
他需要他的父亲
I know
我明白
Sorry
打扰
Hey
嗨
Came to check in on your mom
来看看你母亲情况
Didn't see her in class tonight
晚上的课她没有去
She wasn't feeling too good
她感觉不是很好
Did she eat today?
今天她吃了吗?
A little
一点点
What about you?
那你呢?
I'm good
我挺好
Come on. I know a spot
来吧 我知道个去处
I think that may be the oldest thing in this retirement home
这怕不是养老院最上年头的东西
Okay, well, from one to ten
好吧 一到十
rate this dinner
给晚饭打个分
Indescribable
难以言喻
It's that bad, huh?
黑暗料理 哈?
No
不
I mean...
我是说
that indescribable
这情景才是难以言喻
♪ 原曲: Plymouth - Srand of Oaks ♪
Shit
我日
It was just getting good
有进步
Mm, yeah, well, it sounded better in the bathroom
呃 好吧 行 比在浴室里唱的舒服
I, uh...
我 呃...
had no idea you played
还不知道你会弹琴
Yeah. I'm real big in Belgium
必须的 我是比利时大明星
Hanging with you lowlifes is just my side gig
跟你们混混搞一起只是为了弄份副业
Keeps me grounded
低调静心
No
不是
Music feels like, I don't know
音乐犹如 怎么说呢
learning a new way to say how you feel
好比在用一种新方式去表达感受
but, like, truer somehow
但有种说不出来的贴心
S-So teach me something
那教教我
Okay, well, it's not as easy as it looks
好吧 不是像看起来那么简单
You got to get the fingering right
你得先搞清指法
Well, I could've showed you that
是嘛 让我给你露两手
Yeah, well, we all know you're not very good at that
好吧 我们都清楚你三只手都不行
so...
所以...
Ouch
矮油
Okay
好嘞
Okay
好嘞
所有人都出去
你留下
你每天都回北边...见你家人对吧?
你杀害了我仅剩的家人...我真希望能在这与他谈谈
他是唯一能看清局面...知道如何应对的人
你们的真面目 他说的没错
I don't trust you
我不信任你
You don't like me
你也不喜欢我
You don't like working for me
也不喜欢为我工作
I know that Potter leveraged your family
我知道波特威胁你的家人
to force you to work with me
迫使你为我工作
So I will do this for you
所以我给你个机会
I will set you free
去挣开束缚
I just need you to do one thing
我只要你做一件事
Take care of one more person
拿下一人
This time on the north side
目标在北面
Kill this annoying stray
杀死这个惹厌的杂种
and you and your family will be free
你和你的家人将不再受约束
But I want it done by midnight tonight
但我希望在午夜前完成
No excuses
干净利落
What is it?
这是啥?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表