剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
操了
Fuck
操
It may not look like much now, but
暂时还不咋地 但...
with the right architect and interior designer
在对的建筑师 和 设计师操刀之下
with these tall ceilings...
这高顶...
Are full of bat shit
到处都是蝙蝠屎
But once we're running as a nonprofit
当我们以非营组织运行时
one donation will be
每笔捐款之间都...
indistinguishable from another
没什么区别
Whether legitimate or more "creative."
不管是合法还是"新奇"的
And what will our nonprofit peddle?
那我们非营组织卖♥♥点是什么?
Something useful to the community
主打社区服务
Think of it as a carbon offset
可以看做是碳补偿
Reparations for the darker elements of our business
对生意中阴暗部分进行补偿
Launder your guilt if you want
洗掉罪恶感是你自己的事
just make sure my money gets clean, too
但要确保我的钱也洗干净
Looks like your charity has already begun
看来你的慈善事业已经开门了
We bring you an offering
我们奉上大礼
I hope there are 40,000 kilos of heroin in there
但愿是那40吨♥海♥洛♥因♥
I understand your frustration
我理解您的沮丧
but whoever burned down your warehouse
无论是谁烧了您的仓库
stole just as much from the Mayans
也是在窃取我们玛雅帮的利益
We banked our entire future on being in business with you
我们分部未来的命运都押在与您的合作上
Our business resulted in the Mayans
我们做生意的结果就是你们玛雅帮
murdering my accountant
谋杀了我的会计
and then, within days, a substantial portion
接着 没几天 我们的货物...
of our supply went up in flame
便毁于火海
That is two strikes
这已经是两宗罪
I promise you
我承诺过
you will not survive a third
再有三就偿命
My hope
我希望...
is that, with this offering, we can repair our relationship
这份大礼能修复我们的关系
请不要再浪费我的时间了
不管你对这些渣渣多有感情
You said you had something of value
你说你们东西很有价值
- We gave you an arsenal. - From the Cold War
- 给你们奉上军♥火♥ - 冷战时期的
I did you a favor, and you've embarrassed me
我给你面子 你却让我难堪
Fuck your embarrassment
去你的难堪
Who's running your heroin pipeline?
谁在运营你的海♥洛♥因♥渠道?
Times are changing, Ezekiel
时代变了 大人
And you're getting left behind
而你连车尾灯都没摸到
The fuck was that?
这他妈算什么?
Fuck that motherfucker
操♥他♥妈♥的妈
You see what that dude was carrying?
你看到那家伙拿的什么吗?
Some high-speed shit
高级玩意
The military just ordered those to replace the M4
军方最新采购的货 用来替代M4那玩意
Takes a particular motherfucker to get their hands on that
他♥娘♥的♥只有少数大手子才能搞到
No wonder they don't want what we got
难怪他们没眼看我们的东西
Where the fuck are they getting those?
他们是他妈的怎么搞到的?
Maybe the same person who's supplying the heroin pipeline
或许是海♥洛♥因♥渠道线同批人
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
We fucking find them
我们他妈的找出是谁
What do we do about all these?
那这些该怎么办?
Put them back on the truck
装车搬回
Fuck
操
So, uh...
那么 呃...
did he give you any problems?
他找你麻烦了没?
- Yeah. - Nah
- 是啊 - 没
It was cake
问题不大
Here's your, uh, cut from our last score
这是你上次的分成
- This is it? - Yeah, that's 20%
- 就这? - 是啊 2个点
That was our deal
说好了的
Fuck that! We need real money, now
去他妈的 我们要大钱
Hey, 300 bucks is nothing to sneeze at, all right?
300刀不少了 好吧?
We need 13,000
我们要一万三
- Dollars? - In the next week
- 美刀? - 下周之前必须到手
They're gonna kick us out of our house
他们就要赶我们走了
if we don't come up with it by next Friday
下周五前要结清
I got it
有了
I'll get the video business back up and running
那我重启拍片
I'll book you on some shoots and...
给你拍点 逼站小视频...
All right, all right. I was just trying to help
好吧 好吧 我只是提供些思路
Help by getting us one big score
帮就帮个干大钱的
Look at you, all gangster all of a sudden
瞧瞧你 咋就突然成悍匪了
"One big score." Come on, relax
"干票大的" 得了吧 淡定
Fuck it. Fuck it
去它的 去它♥妈♥的♥
Let's just go back to all the people we've jacked
那我们就回去告诉那些被我们抢劫的人
and let them know that this fool's the one who set them up
让他们知道是这货为了干掉他同行
to take out his competition
搞的黑手
I bet we could crowdsource at least 13 grand
我敢说凭这些消息
for that information
就能筹到一万三
Come on, Letty. We're friends
别啊 莱蒂 我们可是好伙伴
We're acquaintances
老熟人
At best
丢丢熟
That's cold
伤心
All right. There is one thing
好吧 是有件活
We're in
我们干
It's hella dangerous, though
危险的很
- We won't do it. - Yes, we will
- 我们不干 - 干 我们要干
I don't care what it is. We're doing it
我管它是啥 我们肯定干
All right
好吧
I'll make some calls
我联♥系♥联♥系♥
- And actually do something. - We got to say something
- 得做些什么 - 我们得表示什么
Do something. You have a VP patch -
说句话啊 你皮甲上可是...
on your fucking kutte and you do nothing
绣着副裁的徽章啊 却没有任何表示
What?
怎么?
They hit our transport
他们袭击了我们运输小队
Stole what was gonna not only feed our coffers
抢走了我们的资产
but also keep all of California armed
也是整个加州的军♥火♥
We lost three brothers. Good men
我们也失去了三位好兄弟
Hmm
And the others?
其他人呢?
Uh...
How many brothers
这只小队
were part of the transport?
有多少人?
Anyone?
没人知道?
Five others
5个
Thank you, Joker
谢谢 丑儿
- And where are they? - They're fucking...
- 现在他们人呢? - 他们侥幸
lucky to be alive, man
活下来了 老大
Hmm
嗯
That doesn't sound like luck
这听起来可不是侥幸
Sounds like...
更像是...
a lot of effort on their part
他们为了苟活
went into still being...
假装
alive
很努力
- They did what they had... - No!
- 他们尽力了... - 不
They were almost free, man
他们本可以解脱 小老弟
Only the dead
只有死亡才能预见
have seen the end of war
战争尽头
And now...
而现在他们...
their suffering continues
痛楚依旧缠心
- Hi. - Hi
- 嗨 - 嗨
Come on, man
别啊 老弟
Stop pouting
别撅嘴嘛
Hey. Our enemy have finally shown some life
我们的敌人终于露出獠牙
All the winning
没尝过输的滋味
it was, you know...
说实话 真是..
It was starting to get boring, but this...
令人厌倦 但这次...
This... this is exciting
这次...这次令人欢喜
Tonight we celebrate
今晚我们庆祝一番
No, I said Big Boss, hold the Foster's sauce!
不是 我说大号♥套餐 不要老干妈
Onion rings and Krispy Chicken
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表