剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第4集 黑光入我眼帘
- You're late. - Yeah, well
- 你们迟了 - 呃 这嘛
it's a little fucking early for us
对我们来说他♥娘♥的♥有点早啊
This is...
老大 这是...
他们想要多少?
你逗我玩呢?
- You said you needed quantity. - Ain't that what you got?
- 你不是说你们需求量大 - 那你们要多大?
This? You think getting this shit into the country is easy?
就这点? 你以为把东西弄过境容易吗?
You got to make this worth his while
为了这三两鸡毛可不值
- Then add another 50. - Yo, EZ
- 那再加五十 - 哟 以西
You have any idea what I had to do to get him to see you?
你知道我费了多大劲 他才肯见你们?
Hey, do you have any idea what I did for you?
哎 难道你忘了我为你做过什么了吗?
- There's nothing I can do. - 75
- 我无能为力 - 加到七十五
他妈的这群王八蛋 害我输牌
This is fucked. You said we'd do this
真操蛋 你说过能行的
And you said you guys were for real
而你们说的是带着真诚来的
What about guns?
军♥火♥要不要?
Fuck me
真操了
12 crates
十二箱
Untraceable. Russian dead stock
无法追溯 苏联库存货
Worth double what you got on that list
值刚才清单上的两倍
Especially with governmental gun control in Mainland China
尤其是考虑到中国大♥陆♥政♥府♥对枪♥支♥的管控下
That wasn't so hard
这也不算事儿
was it?
是吧?
Just want to remind you
只是提个小醒
we're in the middle of a war
我们现在还处于纷争中
Maybe we could've used those fucking guns
或许这些枪能派上用场
We only got those three crates now
现在我们只剩三箱家伙了
We don't win the pipeline, no amount of guns will save us
拿不下渠道线 再多枪都没用
Hey
哎
When I spoke to Creep, he said something
我跟阿怪联♥系♥的时候 他说了些事儿
Something that's not for everyone's ears
不方便太多人知道
The fuck you looking at me for?
你♥娘♥的♥看我♥干♥哈?
This is the inner circle, no secrets
都是核心班子 无需隐瞒
One of our brothers is working with the Feds
帮里有人给联邦调查员做事
We have a rat
帮里有奸细
And how'd he find out? How do we even know it's true?
他咋知道的? 我们咋知道是真是假?
Someone told him inside
有人在里面给他透露的消息
He believes it, so I believe it
既然他确信 我也确信
Then we better all fucking believe it
我们他妈最好都信
Find that motherfucker
揪出这个狗犊子
- Keep this between us. - Fuck that
- 先别声张 - 操♥他♥妈♥的
We got to do something about it
我们得拿出点行动
We keep it close until we figure out how to handle it
先缓缓 直到我们想出对策
Right now we get these chemicals home
现在先把这屯货料弄回去
Right now we survive
先活下来再说
Are you honestly doing his meal prep?
你不会真给他在备餐吧?
Two weeks to State
要在州里待两周
God knows what his dad feeds him
鬼知道他老爹会给他喂什么
Taco Bell and Snickers bars
不是卷饼 就是士力架
Jesus
我去
Mom, I can't find my other singlet!
老妈 我还有件背心找不到了!
Volume
别吵
Mom, I can't find my other singlet
老妈 我还有件背心找不到了
Where'd you last have it?
你上次扔哪了?
It's so stupid
傻啦吧唧的...
when people say that
说这些废话
Don't talk to your mom like that
别给你妈这么讲话
- Am I wrong? - I'm not saying
- 说的不对吗? - 我又没说...
it's particularly smart to say, okay?
谁是大聪明 好吗?
Go check your dirty clothes basket
去看看脏衣篮有没有
- Hey, man. - Hey
- 嗨 老兄 - 嗨
Jacob will be right out
雅各布马上就好
Mom! I still can't find it!
老妈! 还是找不到啊!
Sorry, it's a madhouse in there
抱歉 里面乱糟糟的
Jacob, hurry up! Your dad's here!
雅各布 快点 你老爹到了
- How you been? - Good. I...
- 最近可好? - 很好 我...
I got nothing to complain about. How about you?
没啥特别的 你呢?
All good, bro
都蛮好的 老兄
So tell me, bro, y-you fucking my wife yet?
那么请告诉我 老弟 你...你操♥我♥老婆了没?
A little blast from the past for old time's sake?
念在旧情份上 给你操?
Hey! There's my beast!
嘿! 我的小祖宗!
- How's my dude? - Good
- 近来可好? - 很好
It was in the dirty clothes basket
还真就在脏衣篮里
Rae
蕾
Hey, P aul. He's got wrestling practice tomorrow
嗨 保罗 他明天有摔跤训练
Oh, I know. We got to make weight for State
额 我知道 我们得在州比赛前把体重控制到位
You look good
你气色挺好
Be good for your dad
跟你老爹要乖
Come on, buddy
走吧 伙计
Bye, Gilly
拜 吉利
Bye, little man
拜 小家伙
Hey
嘿
Ah, here you go
额 我帮你
- Thank you. - Yeah
- 感谢 - 嗯
Hi, Daddy
嗨 爹
What do you guys have planned for the day?
你们今天准备干嘛?
Gonna go to the park and then the grocery store
逛逛公园 去去杂货店
I thought you went to the store yesterday
你昨天不是去过了
I want to make Bolognese
我想做肉酱面
Mmm. Bolognese, huh?
呃 肉酱面 是吧?
Isn't that still your daddy's favorite?
那是不是你老爹最爱吃的?
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm
- 是的 - 嗯嗯
Luis and Maria will have to go with you
路易和玛利亚得跟着你们去
I already let them know
我已经跟他们讲过了
Okay
好的
Well...
还有...
I have to go south today, so...
我今天要去南边 所以...
You won't be back for dinner?
不回来吃晚饭了?
No way I'd miss it
那怎么行 我咋能错过
Miguel?
米格尔?
Bye
拜
- Ready for the park? - Yeah
- 准备去公园了吗? - 嗯
Yeah? All right. Let's get this shoe on
嗯? 好嘞 咱们把鞋子穿好
You ready to go home, Chopper?
你准备好回家了吗 翘头?
Meet your new family?
去见你新的家人?
You let them know how lucky they are to have you
你得让他们感到拥有你是多大的福气
Hmm?
嗯?
Girl, how have you got the time to get all of these hotties?
丫头 你是咋让这些靓仔有时间围着你的?
I know, he's a babe
是啊 谁让它是个小可爱
No, I mean the human hottie up front
不是 我是说门口那个靓仔
I just heard him ask for you
我刚听到他在问你呐
Tell him...
跟他讲...
I'm not here
我不在
Hey, man, we're gonna take a break
嗨 老哥 我们缓口气
so you mind just keeping an eye
能麻烦你...
on the shed for a little bit so...?
帮我们盯着点吗?
- What the fuck'd you say? - Nothing
- 你他♥娘♥的♥说什么东西? - 没啥啊
Don't tell me what to do, prospect
别教我做事 菜鸡
No, no, I'm sorry
别啊 别啊 对不起好吧
Just, EZ said to make sure someone's always
只是 以西要求...
keeping an eye on-on the shed and...
时刻都得有人盯着...
and to give Elio a lot of breaks
要给埃利奥喘息的时间
so we don't overwork him
这样他才能更好投入
Fuck it
他奶奶的
We go
我们走
Go?
走?
Now. We... run
趁现在 我们...快跑
No more prisioneros
去他的"囚犯"
¿"Prisionero"?
"囚犯"?
No, man. I'm not a prisoner
不是 老兄 我不是什么囚犯
No. I know that looked bad, all right?
真不是 我知道场面不太好看 好吧?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表