剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
喔
Great. Thank you
行呐 谢谢了您
Yeah
行呐
你沾到
就得死
Shit
我日
Don't need to translate that
不用翻译我都懂
Did he ask why we brought him in?
他有问我们为什么让他来吗?
No, he just asked for a straw
没 他只是要了根吸管
Thank you for coming on such short notice
谢谢你能拍马赶到
Your primary residence is Ocean Beach, correct?
你主要居住在洋滩 是吧?
Short commute, at least
至少交通便利
I am Patricia Devlin, deputy assistant
我是帕特丽莎·德芙琳...
inspector general of the Division of Investigations
圣地亚哥办事部
OIG, San Diego Field Office
调查局副助理监察长
It's quite a mouthful, isn't it?
挺绕口的 是吧?
And yet they make me say it every time
而我每次都要这么介绍
So
那么
Agent Potter
波特探员
I know that you are a very busy man
我知道你是个大忙人
so I will get right to it
那我就直奔主题了
- The inspector general... - I am
- 监察长... - 我是
I'm sorry?
什么?
A busy man
大忙人
Ah
额
Okay, well
好吧 行
hopefully we can solve this very quickly
那我们就得抓紧了
Unfortunately
有点遗憾
we have found some inconsistencies
我们发现了你账目上
in your accounting
对不上的处
Some rather serious irregularities
一些相当严重的违规行为
You know, Agent Potter, what I was hoping for today
就是 波特探员 我是期望今天
was to give you the opportunity
能给你个当面
to shed some light
澄清这些
on these...
事情的...
inconsistencies
矛盾处
It's sad, really, this milk
很可惜 真的 这些牛奶
Meant for her baby
本来是喂崽的
In a dark crate somewhere
却在某个黑暗牢笼里
withering into veal
成为桌边餐
Or... perhaps already ingested
要么...已经进入肠道
and evacuated through someone's bowels
成待排泄的物
Flushed, forgotten
成稀 成屁
You know, I never would have taken you
就是 我从没想到过...
for a vegan, Agent Potter
波特探员是素食主义者
Oh, me?
额 我?
Oh, God, no
哦 天呐 我不是
I'm from Akron
我来自阿克伦
Oh
哦
Yet, still, as this calf grew inside her womb...
当牛妈孕育崽子的时候...
Not to anthropomorphize... but
并非拟人化 但...
I'm sure mama's hopes for him were for something greater
我相信牛妈对崽子的期待
than a foreshank or loin
并非是成串 成牛排
But... here I sit
可...我坐在这里
not her baby, enjoying her milk
不是它的崽 却享用它的奶
Hmm. I suppose
呃 我想...
we should be careful what we nourish
我们应该谨慎看待自己孕育之物
It would be a pity
不然太可惜
for everything we've worked for to end up...
使得我们的努力
flushed
都付诸东流...
You'll have to forgive me
你还得多见谅
Um...
呃...
yeah, I'm from the East Coast
是的 我来自东海岸
and...
还有...
we just tend to say what we mean, so...
我们说话直接 所以...
And-and admittedly, the whole, um
我得说 这整个 呃...
folksy, "aw, shucks"
民风淳朴"小九九"
Midwestern thing
中西部的事
is kind of obtuse
我不太懂
So
所以
just to be clear...
请明说...
did you just threaten me?
你是在威胁我吗?
Oh, golly, no. I...
哦 老娘 不是的 我...
I was speaking about my work, not yours
我只是在阐述自己手头上的事 没有说您
Hmm
My apologies if you experienced it that way
如有不周 多包涵
Apology accepted
多大点事
- Wonderful. - Mm
- 太好了 - 嗯
Now, please
现在 请...
Deputy Assistant Inspector General
圣地亚哥办事部
of the Investigations Division, OIG
调查局副助理
San Diego Field Office
监察长
please, please edify me further
恳请 恳请您再告诉我那...
about my missing Snickers bar receipts
丢失的士力架收据
National security hangs in the balance
有多危关着国家存亡
Hey...
嗨...
You fucked me
你搞死我了
- No. - You did
- 不是的 - 就是
You fucking fucked me
他妈的搞死我了
You thought, "Great
你心想: "还挺好"
"while my boss is doing fucking gymnastics
"虽然我搞砸了追踪三年的大案子"
"for me to keep my job
"也没有管住下半身"
"because I sabotaged a three-year-case
"但我的上司还在舍身..."
"'cause I couldn't keep it in my fucking pants
"为我保全工作的时候"
"I think I'll go visit the fucking convict
"我想我该去探望那个..."
"who put me in this very position
把我推向这种境地..."
"who I was very clearly told by my boss
"就是那个我上司明确告知我..."
to stay miles the fuck away from!"
"要与他保持分寸的犊子"
You fucking spit in my mouth
你♥他♥妈♥是在朝我嘴里拉屎
- I didn't. - You opened
- 我没想 - 你♥他♥妈♥的...
my fucking mouth
用逼手
with your tiny fucking hands
强行掰开我的嘴
and you spat your nasty spit
然后朝我嘴里
down my throat
拉泡大的
Okay, listen, I know
好吧 听着 我知道...
- that I shouldn't... - It's over. Give me your fucking badge
- 我不该... - 结束了 把你♥他♥妈♥的警徽交出来
What?
什么?
Melissa, wait
玛丽莎 等等
- It's about you. - Can you just hear me... Listen, I...
- 都是你的破事 - 能不能听我说... 哎 我...
Yes, sir
是的 长官
Yes, I'm well aware
是的 我很清楚
I'm with her right now
现在她人跟我在一块
It won't be complicated any longer
用不了多久的
I'm handling the situation as we speak
情况我正在处理
♪ 背景乐: Punk Tactics - Joey Valence & Brae ♪
Aw, come on. I've been here since 12:30, man
别啊 我十二点半就来了 老兄
Yo, relax. Everyone stay back
哟 别急 大伙先等等
We'll get to you. Just be cool, all right?
会有你们的 别急 好吗?
Yo. Everybody just chill and we'll get to you
哟 大伙都别急 会有你们的
Boss man will be right back out
老大马上就来
Yo, I'm not gonna tell you again. Relax
哟 我不想再警告你们一次 不要急
We're gonna get to you
会有货给你们的
Hey, we said hold on
哎 我们说了不要急
No, I'm sorry
算了 抱歉
- Fuck! - Letty, no!
- 操! - 莱蒂 别!
All right, motherfuckers
好嘞 比崽子们
Are you fucking serious right now?
你是来搞笑的嘛?
Hope?
小希?
♪ 背景乐: Punk Tactics - Joey Valence & Brae ♪
Oh, shit
额 操
Fucking bitch!
臭婊砸!
- Motherfucker! - Come on, come on, come on, let's go!
- 狗东西! - 快 快 快 快跑
I'll kill you, bitch!
我要弄死你们 婊砸!
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表