剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
这个Scoob
Scoob.
我不敢相信 我爸爸在给他买♥♥西装
I can't believe my dad is buying him a suit.
他说过他不想发起新娘战争
I mean, he said he didn't want to have a bride war,
而他明明就在挑起战争
And yet here he is, starting one.
呃 强烈反对
Uh, devil's advocate...
邀请Scooby来过夜的时候
didn't you start the bride war
不是你先宣战的吗
When you invited him over here to sleep?
没有呀
no. What?
我们必须把Scooby抢过来
We have to have Scooby.
婚礼奠定了婚姻的基调
Your wedding sets the tone for your whole marriage,
Scooby就是奠定婚礼基调的人
And Scooby sets the tone for your wedding.
我不想变成Tig阿姨和Bloom姨夫那样
We don't want to end up like my aunt Tig and uncle Bloom.
Tig阿姨和
Aunt Tig and unc...
等等 他们不是都死于空难了吗
wait, didn't they die in a plane crash?
是的 在第二次蜜月的路上
Yes, but they were on their way to their second honeymoon,
因为他们的婚姻危在旦夕
Because their marriage was in trouble,
这也不会发生
Which it wouldn't have been,
如果Scooby参加了他们的婚礼
had Scooby been at their wedding.
好吧 真有理
Yeah, sure, that tracks.
我只是希望我们的婚礼能完美无缺
I just want our wedding to be perfect,
我也没有很多亲戚
And I don't have a lot of family,
如果Scooby能来 对我意义非常重大
So it means everything to me to have Scooby there.
我也希望有个完美婚礼 但
Look, I want our wedding to be perfect too, but...
太好了 那我们看法一致啦
Great! So we're on the same page.
去找他们吧
Let's go down there.
呦 哥们 想一起玩吗
Yo, dude. You wanna play with us?
我们还差一个
We need a fourth.
对不起 我在等我的闺蜜
Oh, sorry, guys. I'm waiting on my lady friends.
她们迟到两小时了
They're two hours late.
天啊 天意真是如此吗
God, is this what it's come to?
唯一愿意跟我一起玩的
The only people that want to hang out with me
都是五年级小学生
Are a bunch of fifth-graders?
哥们 我们六年级了
Dude, we're sixth-graders.
是吗 那就不一样了
Oh, really? Well, that's totally different.
但我警告你们
But I warn you,
如果要玩 我可不会放水的
if we do this, I'm not going to go easy on you.
太棒了 - 酷
Awesome! - Cool.
真爽
Sick.
挺酷的 是吧 是啊
It is pretty cool, huh? Yeah, right on.
好吧
Okay. No, it is...
血止不住了
It's really coming out.
好吧 你们准备干吗
All right, well, what are you gonna do?
你们还想继续玩吗 我还能打球
Huh? All right, well, you still wanna play with me? I can still play.
我们看了多少集<法律与秩序>了
How many episodes of law & order have we watched at this point?
13集
13.
算上没有Jerry Orbach的那些是17集
17 if you count the ones without Jerry Orbach,
不过那些不算数
which I do not.
那个男人穿西装的样子太性感了
That man is sex in a suit.
我最喜欢的是他们在河里
Think my fav is the one where they found that bloated body
找到一具泡发了的尸体
Floating in the river
我们忘记去找Gil了
we forgot to meet Gil.
我不敢相信你想用
I can't believe you're trying to
西装收买♥♥Scooby
Win Scooby over by buying him a new suit.
对不起 我没听见你在说什么
I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything you just said.
我完全被你健壮的肱二头肌给迷住了
I'm just so mesmerized by your bulging bis...
我最近的确在锻炼
Well, I have been working out on my definit...
好吧 你在转移话题
Okay, you're trying to distract me.
你跟我们的女儿宣战了
You are in a bride war with our daughter.
Annie和我只是两个
Pfff, Annie and I are just two brides
都想要最完美婚礼的新娘而已
Who want the best weddings ever.
那不是战争
That's not a war.
只是婚礼的日常
That's wedding season.
Kev叔叔 我爱上这套新西装了
Uncle Kev, I am loving this new suit.
我好久没穿过长裤了
It's been so long since I've had fabric below my knees.
这都是这位Kevin的主意
This is all the other Kevin's idea,
我不能争功
I can't take any credit for it.
事实上 我也不想
And in fact, I won't.
如果Annie发现的话 不要提我的名字
And if Annie finds out, please don't mention my name.
好吧 - Scooby 你只是需要一套不是泳装的西装
Okay. - Scooby, you just need a suit that isn't swim,
如果你能在我们的婚礼上
and if you happen to
穿它的话就太好了
Wear it at our wedding, then great.
哇 嘿 Scoobs
Whoo, hey, Scoobs.
爸爸 嗨
Dads! Hey.
你们跑过来的吗
did you guys run here?
不情愿地跑来的
Reluctantly.
西服真好看 Scoobs - 谢谢
Loving that suit, Scoobs. - Thanks.
爸爸们真大方 - 不是 只有一个爸爸
So nice of my dads. - No-oh, singular. Dad.
我爸爸对你真好
Oh. Nice of my dad to get it for you.
你也很大方 把Scooby接回家里住
Hmm, it was nice of you to put Scooby up for the night.
他是家人
Well, he's family,
没有什么比家人更重要了
And nothing's more important than family.
这话太对了 - 这就是为什么
I couldn't agree more. - And that is why I would be
我很高兴能帮你付机票
So happy to pay for your airfare
如果你来参加我们的婚礼
Should you decide to come to our wedding.
哇 那真是太好了
Dude, that would be amazing.
最近我手头是有点紧
Money is a little tight right now,
因为钱都用来买♥♥醉了
'cause I mostly get paid in drink tickets.
你以为来参加我的婚礼
Did you think that we wouldn't pay for you
我们就不会包机票了吗
to come to our wedding?
我们都在计划了
Because we've been planning on it.
因为我们想让你做伴郎
Since we want you to be our best man.
等等 什么 - 荣幸至极
Wait, what? - I would be so honored.
Scoob 抱歉不能让你来我们的婚礼派对了
Oh, scoob, sorry we can't put you in our wedding party,
因为我们想让你来主持
Because we want you to officiate it!
等等 什么
wait, what?
我没看到Gil
I don't see Gil anywhere,
你觉得他是走了吗
do you think he left?
我们的确晚了两个钟头
Well, we are two hours late,
Gil也不会在户外待半小时以上
And Gil isn't usually outside for more than 1/2 hour at a time.
等等 这是他的T恤吗
Wait, is that his shirt?
Gil为什么在外面不♥穿♥衣服啊
Why would Gil be walking around without a shirt?
我的天啊 他会不会出事了
Oh, my god, do you think something happened to him?
冷静 <法律与秩序>让你产生妄想症了
Calm down. All that law & order made you paranoid.
天啊 - Gil宝贝
Oh, my god! - Oh, baby, Gil!
他人不见了 又在流血
He's missing and bleeding.
这下真的出事了
This is seriously not good!
都是我们的错
And it's all our fault!
好 想一想 如果这是<法律与秩序>
Okay, think. If this was law & order,
Orbach会怎么做
What would Orbach do?
他会去电♥话♥亭给技术哥打电♥话♥
He would go to a payphone and call his technology guy.
电♥话♥亭都去哪儿了
Where are all the damn payphones?
嘿 谢谢你们邀请我来 兄弟们
Hey, thanks for inviting me over, bros,
还有这个特别合身的T恤
And for this perfect-fitting t-shirt.
谁能知道我竟然是儿童中号♥
Who knew I was a child's medium?
你们的设备真是不错
You guys got a pretty killer setup down here.
是啊 我爸跟Susan搬走之后
Yeah, my mom bought me the big screen
我妈妈给我买♥♥了大电视 - 真好
After dad moved in with Susan. - Nice.
对不起 我现在没时间应付你们
Oh, sorry. I don't have time for you now.
哇 你怎么升级那么快
Whoa, dude, how'd you get to this level so fast?
我都通关三回了
Oh, I've beaten this game three times.
本来可以更多的
Would've been more,
但因为豆子沙发硌得慌
but I started getting bed sores
我开始浑身酸痛
From my sweet bean bag.
我得把它重装一次豆子
I gotta get that thing re-beaned.
你真酷 - 没错 谢谢
You're so cool. - Yes, thank you.
你们就是我的新伙伴
You guys are like my new crew now.
我的旧伙伴老是一副
My old crew's like,
"我们没空玩儿"
"Eh, we can't hang,
"我们要穿上衣服去付账单"
we gotta put on our sweater vests and pay our forms."
而你们是 "想怎么玩就怎么玩"
New crew's like, "We can hang out all we want!"
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表