剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
因为你们俩正在经历的这些事
That you guys are going through what you're going through.
为什么我们要改变
Why should we change something
35年来完美的关系呢
That has worked perfectly for the past 35 years?
听着 哥们 我明白
Listen, man, I get it.
好吗 我曾经像你一样
Okay? I was you.
我和Annie也一直过得很好
Everything was perfect with me and Annie.
我也曾担心如果我求婚
And I was worried if I proposed
一切都会被破坏
it would ruin everything.
你的意思是 我像你当年对Annie一样
So you're saying that I'm putting Kevin
把Kevin推到了同一个地狱里面去了
Through the same hell you put Annie through.
今天主要是说你的事
Well, today's more about your story.
但你之前真是混♥蛋♥
But I mean, you were such a dick.
好吧 我不在意 哥们
Okay, sticks and stones, buddy.
相信我 这样做我也不开心
Believe me, I'm not happy about this.
我讨厌让Kevin失望的感觉
I hate letting Kevin down.
所以就别让他失望 你爱他 对吧
So don't. You love him, right?
对 超过其他一切
Yeah, more than anything.
你不觉得事情都会变的吗
You really don't think things will change?
听着 哥们 如果事情会变
Look, man, if they do,
也只会变得更好
it's only gonna be for the better.
就我个人来说 那是我做过最好的决定
Personally, it was the best decision I've ever made.
那个决定和我的新发型
That and my new part.
我头发换了一边分
You know, I switched sides.
对 我知道 我一直在看呢
Yeah, I know, I've been tracking that.
这样看起来好多了
It's way better.
对吧 你看出来了
Oh, yeah? You noticed?
谢谢你 Jake
Thanks, Jake.
我们去找我丈夫吧
Let's go find my man.
出发去自豪游♥行♥喽
To the pride parade.
今天有自豪游♥行♥
There's a pride parade today?
对 是弗兰芒的 - 哦
Uh, Flemish. - Oh.
宝贝 爸爸在这儿
Baby? Daddy's here now, okay?
你可以做到的
So you can do it.
你只要深吸一口气
Just take a deep breath.
相信我 如果你也呆在里面
Trust me, if you were in here,
就不会建议我深吸气了
you would not be recommending that.
我得说 外面闻起来也不太清新
Gotta say, doesn't smell great out here either.
白人Kevin
White Kevin!
弗兰芒人
People of Flem!
我有事情要宣布
I have something to say!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
Kevin 对不起
Kevin, I'm sorry.
我之前做了蠢事
I've been stupid.
确实
You have.
只是 我们的关系那么完美
You know, everything has been perfect between us.
我只是害怕会毁了它
I guess I was just scared that I would ruin it.
但Jake说了些有道理的话
But Jake said some things that made sense.
Jake 我家的Jake
Jake? My Jake?
呃 Annie 在厕所里喊话
Uh, Annie, talking from the toilet?
比较适合在家干 宝贝
More of a home thing, babe.
Kevin 你在说什么
Kevin, what are you saying?
我说你是我一生挚爱
I'm saying that you are the love of my life.
发生什么了
What's happening now?
他们是在笑吗
Are they smiling?
他们会亲吗
Are they gonna kiss?
亲爱的 你有点毁气氛哦
Honey, kind of ruining the moment for daddy.
我现在应该单膝跪下
This is the point where I would get on one knee,
这个移♥动♥公厕有点影响心情
But the runoff from this porta potty's potent.
而且那是我的裤子 - 对
And those are my pants. - Yeah.
等等 我不能让怯场毁了这刻
Wait, I'm not gonna let this stage fright ruin this moment.
从头开始吧
Start again from the beginning.
Kevin Marie
Kevin Marie...
你愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
愿意 一千个愿意
Yes. Yes, a thousand times, yes.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god!
我的两个爸爸要结婚了 太棒了
Oh, my dads are getting married, yay!
过来吧Jake
Get in here, Jake.
你跟这件事有关吗
Did you somehow have something to do with this?
当你和我一样了解两个人
Well, when you know two people as well as I do,
你也能创造出这些奇妙时刻
you can create these magic moments.
你们真好呀
Oh, you guys!
实在是太棒了
It's so great, guys!
Annie 你确定能行吗
Annie, are you sure you can handle this?
我可以自己来的
Because I can do this alone.
我可以
I'm sure.
我爸都能克服结婚的恐惧
If my dad can get over his fear of getting married,
怯场就是小意思
I can get over a little stage fright.
谢天谢地 我一个人干不来
Thank god, because I cannot do this alone.
会很棒的
Gonna be great.
我要把这首歌♥
I would like to dedicate this song
献给我两位爸爸
To my two dads.
你们俩的生活是我最爱的演出
My favorite show of all time.
还有献给Kevin夫夫
And also to the Kevins.
你们是最好的家长 恭喜
You are the best parents a girl could hope for, congrats.
我爱你们
I love you.
还有献给Jake
And also to Jake.
唯一的真爱
One love.
谁知道你在搞什么鬼
Who knows the crap outta you.
来吧 Gil
Hit it, Gil!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表