剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
听着 我还是个小女孩的时候
Look, I've just been planning my wedding
就开始计划我的婚礼了
since I was a little girl
我总是想象你们替我计划
and I guess I always imagined you guys planning it with me,
而不是替你们自己
not planning your own.
亲爱的 我没有想到我们会这么
Oh, honey, I didn't realize we'd get so...
但你知道我多希望你们的婚礼有多特别
But you know how badly I want you to have your special day.
是 我知道 - 我一直希望你和爸爸能结婚
Yeah, I know. - I always wished you and dad could get married.
我只是没有想到
I guess I just didn't think
我们的婚礼会同时举♥行♥
our weddings would be happening at the same time.
你当然没有
Of course you didn't.
我也太过于自我沉醉
And I've been so wrapped up in myself
因为我也从小就开始想象着我的婚礼
because I've been dreaming about my wedding since I was a kid too.
我抱着新娘杂♥志♥把自己锁在房♥间里
I would lock myself in the bedroom with my bridal magazines
希望我父母以为我只是在嗑药
hoping that my parents would just think that I was doing drugs.
很抱歉 爸爸
Oh. I'm so sorry, dad.
不 是我抱歉 咱俩别说了
No, I'm sorry. Forget it.
你♥爸♥爸和我会推迟婚期
Your father and I will postpone.
不行
No way-no!
要是到时候不合法了怎么办
What if they make it illegal again?
很高兴我们能好好谈谈
I'm just glad that we're talking about it,
我们能把话说开
That we got it out in the open.
我也是
Me too.
我要让Scooby参加你的婚礼
And now I insist that you have Scooby at your wedding.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I couldn't.
而且
And...
但是可以 所以我会请他
But I can, and so I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想提早给你结婚礼物
And I want to give you your wedding present early.
我们决定选你
We have chosen you...
做我们的捧花女孩
To be our flower girl.
已经长大成人的捧花女孩
Our fully-grown adult woman flower girl.
梦想实现了
Oh, my dreams have come true.
嗨 谁还能说她们和老爸来了一场新娘大战
Hey... Who else can say they got in a bride war with their dad?
我们这样也不错
I love that about us.
战士们 用闪光枪掩护我
Boy soldiers, cover me with reflection shots.
我要去夺取红队总部
I'm going for red headquarters.
干掉他们
Light 'em up!
Gil 谢天谢地
oh, Gil, thank god
你没事 我们担心死你了
You're all right. We've been so worried about you.
你们怎么知道我在这里
How'd you guys know I was here?
我们想到要是我们知道你的密♥码♥
Well, we realized if we had your password,
就能追踪到你的手♥机♥
We could track your cell phone,
但是你的密♥码♥就是"密♥码♥"俩字
and since your password is "Password... "
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here, buddy?
我交了几个很酷的新朋友
I made some awesome new friends.
虽说他们是小孩 但是
Sure, they're children, but
我的生活和六年级小孩没什么两样
I'm basically succeeding in life on a sixth-grade level anyway,
那就一起呗
so it plays.
现在 不好意思 我们在玩耍呢
Now, if you'll excuse us, we're hanging out,
就像和真正的伙伴一样
Like real friends do.
别这样 我们才是你真正的伙伴
Come on, we're your real friends.
你只是最近生活不太顺利
And, hey, you just hit a rough patch, pal,
但是都会过去的
But you'll get through it.
很抱歉我们最近都很忙
I'm sorry we've been a little busy lately.
但是你知道我们总是会陪伴着你
But you know we'll always be here for you.
好吧 当然除了今天 我们没来
Well, except for today, of course, when we weren't.
不好意思 我们看<法律与秩序>的时候没刹住
I'm sorry, we just fell into a serious law & order wormhole,
但是我们爱你
But we love you.
你们以为你们来三言两语
You guys think you can just waltz in here,
不用来点正当理由
with, albeit, a very valid excuse
不用些溢美之词
and some beautiful words
就想让我马上原谅你们吗
And expect to just be instantly forgiven?
你们可以
Because you can.
等下 我要去伤害几个小孩子的心灵
Hang on, I gotta go break some kid hearts.
知道了
Gotcha.
那是放你鸽子的朋友吗 - 是啊
Those the friends who blew you off? - Yeah.
听着 伙计们 你们可能很难承受这些话
Look, buddy, this is going to be hard for you to hear,
但是我要走了 我是个大人
But I gotta go. You see, I'm an adult,
你们是小孩 我不属于你们的世界
And you're a kid. I don't belong in your world.
但是这不是说再见
But this isn't good-bye.
等你们长大了
You see, when you guys are adults,
你们会 他们走了
You'll... and they're gone.
双重婚礼的计划 干得不错
Good work on the double wedding plan.
你是对的
You were right,
他们只是需要达到极限点
they just needed to hit their breaking point
才会看清这事已经到了什么局面
In order to get to what was really going on.
是啊 我为自己骄傲
Yeah, I'm proud of myself.
这些是<蛇蝎女佣>水平的谋略
That was some Devious Maids-level scheming.
我没看过那个剧
I mean, I've never actually seen the show,
但是我猜她们是蛇蝎心肠
but I assume they're pretty devious?
是的 但只有做女佣的时候才坏
Oh, yeah, but just in maid stuff.
哦 - 好了 好了
Oh. - Okay, okay.
我和所有服务生都成了朋友
So I may have just made friends with all the busboys,
他们可能要邀请我们
And they may have just invited us
去一个地下拉丁卡拉OK
to a secret underground Latin karaoke club.
我可能要再来杯威士忌
And I may just have another scotch.
*向所有说西班牙语的人道歉*
*I apologize to all Spanish-speaking people*
*你们的语言很美妙 很抱歉*
*You have a beautiful language,we're so sorry*
*被我们这么糟蹋*
*We're butchering it*
我们可以唱<暖流中的极乐岛>吗
You think we could do Islands in the Stream?
可以
Yes, we can.
大家都来
Everybody!
我们为什么还不脱衣服
Why are we all not naked?
Scooby - 耶
Scooby! - Yes!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a b***!
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表