剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
那么 Jake去哪了
So where's Jake?
他跟男孩纸一起高尔夫酒接力去了
He's on a golf crawl with the boyz.
就是酒吧接力 不过用高尔夫的规则
It's a bar crawl but with golf rules.
我也不太清楚怎么个玩法
I don't really know how it works.
他给我解释的时候就相当醉了
He was already pretty drunk when he tried to explain it.
这星期他们是第三次出去了吧
Is that the third time this week he's hung out with the guys?
是男孩纸 - 啊对
The boyz. - Right.
是啊 是有点太多了
Yeah, it's a little much.
不过他玩得很开心
But he's having fun,
而且我想让他有些朋友
and I want him to have friends.
说起开心
Speaking of fun,
我有东西要给你们分享
I have something to share with you guys.
瘦身又挣钱的美味方
A delicious way to lose weight and gain...
姐们儿 你进传销组织了
Girl, you're in a pyramid scheme.
等等 什么 什么意思
Wait. What? What do you mean?
没错 毫无疑问
Yeah, no question about that.
绝对的传销
Definitely pyramid.
我猜猜 你买♥♥了些奶昔
Let me guess. You bought some shakes.
然后他们说服你去卖♥♥奶昔
Then they convinced you to sell some shakes,
所以你又买♥♥了一大堆奶昔
and then you bought an ass-ton more shakes.
没有 只有八箱
No. Only eight boxes.
八箱
Eight boxes?
你买♥♥眼霜那时候也这样
Same thing happened to you with that eye cream.
你怎么会记得
How do you remember that?
你那时候才六岁
You were only six years old.
你卖♥♥给我三瓶呢
You sold me three jars.
哦 - 抱歉 D
Oh. - Sorry, D.
不过你不妨把你名字改成
But you might as well change your name
拉美西斯二世 因为你进了传销组织(金字塔)
to pharaoh ramses ii cause you're in a pyramid.
Gil
Gil.
噢耶
Oh, yeah!
耶 - 耶
Yes! - Yeah!
好嘞 挺好 挺好 男孩纸
All right, all right, all right, boyz.
这间酒吧是第五杆
All right, this bar is gonna be a par five,
如果你吐了 则要让一击
and if you puke, that is a mulligan.
好 喝淡啤酒要被罚两杆
Okay, and light beer is a two-stroke penalty.
让开
Fore!
上酒
Shots.
四杯 - 四杯
Four of 'em. - Four shots.
Jake 你回归了真好
Oh, Jake, so good to have you back, man.
嘿 你们介不介意我先暂缓一小会儿
Oh, hey, do you guys mind if I just take it down a second?
我知道婚礼还有很长时间
You know, I know the wedding is a ways away,
不过我有些事要问你们
but I wanted to ask you guys something.
我写下来了因为有点小紧张
I wrote it down because I'm a little nervous.
好了 在这呢
Okay, here it is.
"如果有男孩纸在我身边 将会多么特别"
"How special it would be to have you, the boyz"...
啊 - 男孩纸
Ah! - Boyz!
屡试不爽
Every time.
我希望你们可以在我身边
I'd love for you to be by my side
参加我的 婚礼
at my, um, wedding.
呜哦
Whoa.
嘿 那是不是咱大学的Susie
Hey, is that Susie from college?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
嘿 Susie 你好啊
Hey, Susie. What's up, girl?
嘿
Hey.
是 我们邀请的她
Yeah, we invited her.
什么 你们为什么请她来
What? Why would you do that?
你们俩总是很合得来
You guys always hit it off.
嘴对嘴
With your mouth.
你总是在亲她
You were always kissing her.
好
Okay.
嘿 Danny Danny Danny
Hey, Danny, Danny, Danny.
悠着点
Take it easy.
你应该
Yeah, you should...
你应该去和她在一起
You should totally go and hang out with her
而不是 而不是娶Annie
and... and not marry Annie.
等会儿 什么
Wait. What?
我们讨厌Annie 哥们 - 为什么
We hate Annie,man. - Why?
她是满嘴挖苦的盗乐贼
She's a bat-mouthed fun burglar.
盗乐贼 是个什么鬼
A fun burg... what the hell's a...
男孩纸不喜欢她
The boyz do not care for her.
*Susie 不要Annie*
*Susie, not Annie*
*男 孩 纸*
*B to the o to the y to the z*
*不要Annie 男 孩 纸*
*Not Annie To the o to the y to the z to the b*
*男 孩 纸 男 孩 纸*
*B to the o to the y to the z to the z to the b to the o to the y *
我不明白 我以为你们对Annie没意见
I don't get it... I thought you guys were cool with Annie.
不不 我们一直对她有意见
No, no, no, no, we were never cool with Annie, okay?
我们决定再给她一次机会
We decided to give her a second chance,
然后 嘣 她又和原来一样了 知道吗
and then, boom, she's back to her old ways, you know?
所有的那些狗屁计划
All that crap with all the plans
还有婚礼摄影师
and the wedding photographer.
对 "我是Annie
Yeah, "I'm Annie.
我不要啤酒 我喝咖啡
"I don't want beer. I want coffee,
因为现在是早上"
because it's the morning."
等一下 是我预约的摄影师 好吧
Hold on a second. I set up the photographer, okay?
他很有名气 因为可以让新郎
He has a reputation for making the groom
感觉和新娘一样美丽动人
feel just as beautiful as the bride.
不该这么说的
I'm not helping myself here.
你明白怎么回事了吗
Do you see what's happening?
Annie在改变你
Annie is changing you, okay?
Annie让你变得
Annie is making you...
很逊
Lame.
兄弟 我爱Annie 好吧
Guys, I love Annie, all right?
我要和她结婚
And I'm marrying her.
如果你们不能尊重这一点
And if you guys can't respect that,
那么我想我们不能再一块儿聚了
then I guess we can't hang out again.
那么 也许你并不像我们想的那样
Well, maybe you just don't know how to party
那么会玩儿
like we thought you knew how to party.
再见
Good day.
你不知道怎么狂欢
You don't know how to party!
你不知道怎么狂欢
You don't know how to party!
你不知道怎么狂欢
You don't know how to party!
那么 酒吧接力到此为止了
Well, there goes the bar crawl.
这样也许再好不过了
It's probably for the best.
我本来也要回家了
I should get home anyways.
Sharon要我帮忙喂双胞胎
Sharon needs help feeding the twins,
我一大早还得做个
and I'm scrubbing in for an angioplasty
血管成形术的手术
first thing in the morning.
你是位好父亲
You are a good father.
拜拜
See ya.
嘿 你回来挺早啊
Hey, you're home early.
而且眼睛也没充血
And your eyes aren't even bloodshot,
在这儿也闻不到酒味
and I can't smell you from here.
我觉得我和男孩纸最近
I think I've been hanging out
出去聚得太频繁了
with the boyz a little too much, you know?
我想以后少去 也算为了我的老肝
I think I might cut back, do the old liver a favor.
你们是不是有什么事
Did something happen with the boyz?
没 他们是说了些关于移♥民♥的
No, I mean, you know, gut boy has developed
我不敢苟同的观点 不过没什么
some pretty disturbing opinions about immigration, but no.
等下 我觉得你在胡扯
Okay, wait. I call bs on all of this.
肯定有什么事 我能看出来
Something is up. I can tell.
没事儿 - 别让我再说你胡扯
Nothing's going on. - don't make me call double bs.
自从2012年"清除历史"争论后
We haven't had a double bs
我们还没连续说过对方胡扯呢
since the "Cleared history" Dispute of 2012.
Jake 告诉我呗
Jake, just tell me.
好吧
Okay.
似乎有那么个情况 就是男孩纸
There might be a world in which the boyz
并不喜欢
do not care for...
某些拥有
Some people who are...
Annie特质的人
Of the Annie nature.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表