剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
我跟他在一起6年了
I have been with him for six years.
我比你们任何一个都了解他
I know Jake way better than any of you.
Annie 别这样
Annie, stop.
他们不值得
These guys aren't worth it.
你觉得你比我们更了解Jake 多事小姐
You think you know Jake better than us, miss thang?
嗯哼 多事小姐
Huh, miss thang?
好吧
Okay. All right.
他最喜欢的电影是哪一部
What was his favorite movie?
<二手狮王>
Duh. Secondhand Lions.
这谁都知道
Duh. Everybody knows that.
他总是念叨个没完
He never shuts up about it.
好 轮到我了 混淡们
Okay, my turn, jerks with a z.
太好了
Yes.
Jake高中的时候住在哪
Where did Jake live during high school?
好吧 我们真的要这样吗
Okay, all right, we're gonna do this?
真要这样 是吧 - 对
We're really gonna do this? - Yeah.
我们来个比赛
We're gonna have a contest
来决出谁比男孩纸更了解Jake
to see who knows Jake better than his boyz.
男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸
Boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz.
男 孩 纸
B to the O to the Y to the Z.
比赛在所难免了
I guess we are.
好吧 我们玩得刺♥激♥点
All right, well, then, let's make it interesting.
你答对一题就得一分
You get an answer right, and you get a point.
还可以定一条新规则
And you get to make a new rule.
好 - 你违反了规则 就喝酒
Okay. - You break a rule, you drink,
还要扣一分
and you lose a point.
而且 不能打电♥话♥给Jake的老朋友
And, no, you cannot use the phone to call Jake's past.
不能用 - 什么
No. - What?
我不知道他在说什么
I don't understand what he's saying.
Annie 别跟他们玩
Annie, don't do this, okay?
这些家伙超喜欢玩派对游戏
These guys really like to party.
我知道的 因为我也很喜欢
And I should know, because I really like to party.
不 - 你到此为止了
No. - Not anymore.
而且 他们超级擅长喝酒游戏
Plus, they're crazy good at drinking games.
Jake 没问题的
Jake, it's okay,
因为我超级擅长当你的未婚妻
because I'm crazy good at being your fiance.
再说了 我以前可是姐妹会的 也就是说
Plus, I was in a sorority, which means
我的酒量可不比兄弟会的差
I drank just as much as the frat guys,
而且我现在还能喝翻他们
and I still had the strength to outrun them.
姐妹会赐我力量吧
Delta Gamma!
好了 你们这群贱♥人♥们
All right, you hairy bitches,
我们开始吧
let's do this.
Jake多大的时候失去处♥男♥身
How old was Jake when he lost his virginity?
18...
严格来说是17 但是他说那次不算
technically 17, but he says that doesn't count
因为那只猫当时出问题了
because of what happened with the cat.
愿你安息 Meowgi先生
RIP, Mr. Meowgi.
它又叫做猫咪Morita
Aka, cat Morita.
她真了解我
Oh, she knows me.
好 我要定规矩了
Okay, I get to make a rule.
当我说"霸王龙手臂"
When I say "T. Rex arms"...
三菱武士
Mitsubishi samurai.
栽培者 不 显现者
Grower. No, show-er!
Yakov Smirnoff
Yakov Smirnoff!
大家都知道是<美国忍♥者勇士>
Everybody knows it's American Ninja Warrior.
好了好了 我喝
All right, I'm drinking.
喝起来 喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink, drink, drink.
Jake最怕什么
What is Jake's biggest fear?
好 我想一下
Oh, okay, okay,
Nell Carter
um, Nell Carter!
噢
Ohh!
午晓乐队里的那个胖子
The fat guy from P.M. Dawn?
Jake最喜欢的真人秀是什么
What is Jake's favorite reality show?
女性频道的<真实的托莉>
True Tori on lifetime!
喝吧
Drink up.
喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink, drink.
你想不到给自己找了什么麻烦吧
You don't know what you've gotten yourself into.
Christopher mintz-plasse
Christopher mintz-plasse?
不 是Ben Kingsley爵士
No, Sir Ben Kingsley.
对不起 我的错
Sorry! I'm sorry.
<绒布兔子>
Velveteen Rabbit.
肚脐下面的部位怎么说
How do you say the area below the belly button?
"坏金尼"Okerlund
"Mean" Gene Okerlund.
耶 太好啦
Yeah! Yeah!
太棒啦
Yes!
嗯
Mm.
<在采石场> - 嗯
Down by the Quarry. - Mm.
这个我赢定了 - 哦
I got this one. - Oh!
Lizzie Grubman - 真是我的好姑娘
Lizzie Grubman. - That's my girl!
Bruce Jenner
Bruce Jenner.
Tonya Harding
Tonya Harding.
A.J. Benza
A.J. Benza.
快喝 喝 喝 喝 - 知道了
Drink, drink, drink, drink. - Okay.
卡波圣什么玩意儿
Cabo San Butthole.
14厘米 不对 不 不 不
5 1/2 inches. No, no, no, no.
1971年
1971.
法国斗牛犬
French bulldog.
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink.
你好
Hello.
只有我在这里哦
No one here but me.
在德国的人都想成为男孩纸的一员
Everyone in Germany wants to be one of the boyz.
哦 不要啊
Oh, no!
对不起
Sorry.
好 来吧 最后一题
All right, here we go, last question.
对你不利哟
It is not looking good for you.
我看还是男孩纸比你更了解Jake一点
I think the boyz know Jake a little better than you.
好了 Annie 你很了不起好吗
Okay, Annie, I'm impressed, all right?
你坚持够久了 可是这些家伙都是高手
You held your own, but these guys are pros.
等下 嘘 嘘
Wait. Shh, shh, shh.
我想到了 我想到了
I have it. I have it. I have it.
好 最终回合
Okay, final question.
等等 你出最后一题
Wait, you get the final question?
行不行吧 - 好
Yes or no. - Okay.
如果Jake不喜欢男孩纸中某个人的未婚妻
If one of Jake's boyz was dating a fiance that Jake didn't like
但是Jake能看出来这小子很幸福
but he could see that said boy was happy,
Jake会支持他吗
would Jake be supportive?
哦 我知道你心里的小算盘了
Oh, I see what you're doing.
你就是要扫兴就对了
You are being a real pill tonight.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你还真难搞
And you're also being really difficult.
回答我 - 不要
Answer the question. - No.
回答问题
Answer the question.
答案是肯定的
The answer is yes.
是的 他会支持 - 回答正确
Yes, he would. - That's right.
因为Jake是一位好朋友
Because ,because Jake is a good friend.
没错 我是不太喜欢你们几个带他出去
And, look, yeah, I'm not crazy about you guys taking him out,
总是让他醉醺醺的
getting him drunk all the time,
但是我支持他 因为他跟你们一起很开心
but I support him because it makes him happy,
因为重点不在于我们 而是Jake
because this isn't about us, it's about Jake.
对 是Jake
It's about Jake.
哇 听你说了这些
Wow, when you lay it out like that,
让我们发现其实自己才是混球
it makes the boyz realize that we've been real jerks.
男孩纸向你们道歉
The boyz are sorry, guys.
我觉得很大程度上 是因为我们嫉妒
Yeah, I mean, I guess a lot of this was about us being jealous.
Jake开始了新生活 他要结婚了
I mean, Jake's moving on. He's getting married.
而我还在原地踏步
And I'm still stuck in the same place...
依然待在那个只有折叠床和折叠马桶的小工作室
A junior studio with a Murphy bed and a Murphy toilet.
那玩意儿怎么用 直接往外拉吗
How does that work? It just pulls down?
有史以来最烂的发明
It's the worst invention ever.
就嵌在墙里吗
Is there in the wall?
我们还是讨论<风云女郎>吧
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表