剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
这就是我们在一起这么久的秘诀
It's what's kept us together for, like, ever.
糖衣三明治
Compliment sandwich.
你们说得对 Jake
You're right. Look, Jake.
我有需要改进的地方
I've got stuff I need to work on,
我可能是太较真了
but I guess I just dig in really hard
特别是对你 不知道为什么
when it comes from you for some reason.
我希望我在你眼里是完美的
I want you to think I'm perfect.
你是完美的 你知道吗
You are perfect, you know?
而且我也是太较真了
And I dig in too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们该走了
You know what? We should get out of here.
我得去一趟机场的喜来登酒店
I need to stop by the airport Sheraton
找个房♥间剪脚趾甲
so that I can get a room to clip my toenails.
哦 快去吧 快去吧
Oh, I wish you would. I wish you would.
我不会那么介意
You know, I wouldn't mind so much
只要你能把指甲从浴室地上捡起来
if you just pick 'em up off of the bathroom floor.
地毯毛太长我找不到
The rug is so fuzzy I can't find them!
是谁挑的长毛地毯 - 你
Who picked the fuzzy rug? - You!
是谁挑的长毛地毯 - 你 你
Who picked the fuzzy rug? - You! You!
有时候我挺为他们担心的
I worry about them sometimes.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
真遗憾 不是所有情侣都像我们感情稳定
You know, it's sad when couples aren't super solid like us.
我们应该给他们买♥♥点什么
We should get them something.
也许吧
Maybe.
你看 跟朋友一起过情人节没那么糟
See? It's not so bad spending Valentine's Day with a friend.
居然还挺好玩
This is surprisingly fun,
还有单身套餐
and the bachelor's special,
两只热狗 一袋生菜沙拉
two footlongs, a bag of coleslaw,
无限♥量♥的汽水
and unlimited squirts from soda hose?
简直就是天堂 谢谢 Gil
This is darn near heaven. Thanks, Gil.
不客气
You're welcome.
他怎么了
Is he okay?
借过一下 借过一下
Coming through. Coming through.
救场英雄来了
Hero coming through here.
是这个人吗 - 你不是逗我吧
This the guy? - Seriously?
哦 是你
Oh, it's you!
咯咯笑和美胸妹
Chuckles and Boobs!
抱歉 我一直不知道你们的名字
Sorry. I, uh, never got your names.
不用道歉 这外号♥跟我俩超配
No need to apologize. It's perfect for both of us.
我是美胸 对吧
I'm Boobs, right?
好久不见 - 哦
For days. - Oh.
真高兴又遇到你们
I'm so glad I found you guys!
我们也是
We are, too.
救救我 我不行了
Please... I'm tasting copper.
帮帮我
Please help me.
哦 对 我得
Oh, right. I got to...
是 - 这伙计
Yeah. - This guy.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
你真好闻
You smell good.
谢谢
Thanks.
这才是个完美的情人节
Now this is a perfect Valentine's Day.
嗯 - 你知道吗
Hm. - You know?
那些束胸衣真不错
And those Spanx were real nice, you know?
该收的时候收
Kept it in when it was supposed to be,
叫它放就能放
and then let loose when called upon.
我之前非常期待去"等一下"吃饭
I was looking forward to Wait For It.
每次都骗到我 - 耶
Every time. - Yeah.
每一次
Every time.
但我很高兴你建议我们留在家里
But I'm really glad you suggested we stay inside instead.
等一下 我没有啊
Wait a second, I didn't suggest that.
Kay把这个想法灌输给我的 但其实是你的
I mean, Kay planted it in my head, but that was your idea.
嗯 不
Hm-mm. No.
她让我以为这是你的想法
She planted it in my head, so I thought it was your idea.
我的天
Oh, my God.
情人节快乐 亲爱的
Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart.
你怎么预定上的
How did you get us in here?
真是不容易
It was not easy.
不 其实很容易
No, actually, it was really easy.
再来一点菲力牛排精华吗 Schuffman先生
More filet mignon essence, Mr. Schuffman?
是的 请吧
Oh, yes, please.
这是我没吃到嘴里的最好吃的牛排
That is the best filet mignon I've ever not had.
嗯 我要饿死了
Mm. I'm starving.
你也是 我的天
Right? Oh, my God.
我们把这个玻璃嚼了 去吃点真正的食物吧
Let's polish off these glasses and go get some real food.
好 干杯 - 干杯
Yes. Cheers. - Cheers.
Katelyn Sedia你个贱♥人♥
Katelyn Sedia, you bitch.
那个阴险的小骚货
That devious little minx.
哦 我发现她的名字听起来好像"玉米卷"
Oh, I am just now realizing that her name is "Quesadilla."
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表