剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
好吧 你确实在这
Okay, right you are,
但这不是惊喜所在
but that is not the surprise.
看到你和大学时候的好友失去联♥系♥
I felt really sad that you lost touch
我真的很难过 所以
with your college buddies, and so...
男孩纸
The boyz!
Jake
Jake!
这惊喜太棒了
What a great surprise.
你怎么找到他们的
How did you find them?
我才知道网络上居然能干这么多事
It's amazing what you can do on the Internet
当我不在购物或从点评网上
when you're not shopping or trolling the yelp page
瞎逛高中恶霸的景观设计网页时
of your high school bully's landscaping business.
你花在后者上的时间确实太多了
Oh, that last part was just crazy,
谢谢你为我做这些
but thank you for doing this.
不用谢
You're welcome.
好吧 你们玩好哦
Okay, you guys have fun...
我意思是 你们男孩纸玩好哦
I mean you boyz have fun.
男孩纸
Boyz!
谢谢你 Annie
Thank you, Annie.
拜 Annie 太谢谢你啦 - 拜 Annie
Bye, Annie. Thank you so much. - Bye, Annie.
不可思议啊
She's unbelievable.
好吧 Annie走了 可以别装模作样了
All right, Annie's gone, so we can cut the charade.
我都惊呆了你们居然有胆量出现
I'm surprised you guys had the testicles to show up here.
哈 我们只是想确认下你还跟从前一样是个混♥蛋♥
Ha, we just wanted to make sure you were still a jerk.
呃 你们仨是这里唯三的混♥蛋♥了 好吗
Uh, the only jerks here are you three, okay?
也许还有酒保 总是在
And the bartender, who rolls his eyes
我点桑格利亚的时候翻白眼
every time I order a sangria.
真有这酒好吗 Jeremy
It's a legitimate drink, Jeremy.
我的名字是Chad
My name's Chad.
你背叛了我们 兄弟
you blew us off, bro.
最后一次见到你是什么时候了 啊
Last time we saw you was, uh, what?
是我们装扮成樵夫
The night we went to the rainforest cafe
去热带雨林咖啡厅那晚
and dressed up as loggers.
关键的是 你伤害了我们男孩纸
The point is, you hurt the boyz.
我伤害了 好吧
Oh, I hurt the... okay.
当Annie跟我分手的时候
When Annie and I broke up,
你们说了她那么多坏话
you guys talked so much smack about her.
你们简直疯了一样
I mean, you talked mad smack.
Daniel 你甚至说她是个妓♥女♥
Daniel, you called her a hooker.
是啊 我是这么说过
Yeah, I sure did.
不过我们真的以为她在做那些勾当呢
In our defense, we thought she was hooking.
后来我们和好了
And then when we got back together,
带她在身边参加我们聚会就太奇怪了
it was just weird bringing her around,
心里明知道你们讨厌她
knowing that you guys hated her.
不再联♥系♥是最简单的解决方式
It was just easier not to hang out,
虽然你们都知道我有多喜欢参加派对的
despite the fact that you know that I like to party.
我们说Annie坏话只是因为
We only talked smack about Annie
你先说了Annie坏话
because you were talking smack about Annie
因为你们分手了
because you guys broke up.
什么 - 是啊 Jake
What? - Yeah, Jake.
我们只不过是在支持你罢了
That was us having your back.
我可以把她车烧了
I mean, I'd have lit her car on fire
或者上了她外婆 就为了你
or shrub-punched her grandma for you.
我想不到在哪种场景下
I can't think of a scenario
我会要求你这样做
where I would have asked you to do that.
等等
Wait a second.
你们都跟Annie没有芥蒂
None of you had a problem with Annie?
没有 - 没有
No. - No.
天啊 我现在觉得自己太蠢了
Oh, man. Now I feel stupid.
我真的 我不知道说什么好了
I really... I don't know what to say.
你看
Look.
我们能不能一笑泯恩仇
Is there any way we could squash this beef?
不行 Jake
Sorry, Jake.
我们可不能就这样算了
No way we can squash a beef.
是啊
Yeah.
除非一开始就没有仇
Unless there was no beef to begin with.
哦
Oh!
男孩纸
The boyz!
喝到醉喝到死
Let's all drink till we die!
嘿 男孩纸重相聚了
Hey, the boyz are back in town.
啊 这机器是不能响了
Ow, that's not gonna go on.
我拔了插头
I unplugged it.
男孩纸回来了
The boys are back in town
*男孩纸回来了*
*The boys are back in town again*
*男孩纸回来了*
*The boys are back in town again*
嘿 你们好啊
Hey, guys.
嘿 Annie 你想喝一杯吗
Hey, Annie, you want a drink?
不用了
Oh, I'm good.
我还是去喝咖啡吧
I think I'll just stick to my morning coffee.
抱歉 甜心 希望我们没有吵醒你
I'm sorry, hon. I hope we didn't wake you up.
我们只是太开心了 我和男孩纸
We were just having so much fun, me and the boyz...
男孩纸 男孩纸
The boyz, the boyz,
男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸
boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz.
我们不想结束派对
We just wanted to keep the party rolling
所以酒吧关门后就转战这里了
after the bars closed.
你们准备干什么呢
What are you guys up to?
玩男孩纸的经典喝酒游戏吗
One of the boyz' classic drinking games?
男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸
Boyz, boyz, boyz...
你说了 你说了
You said it. You said it.
男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸
Boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz.
我的确说了 现在后悔了
I said it, and I regret it.
听我说 我很不想扫你们的兴
Listen, I hate to be a buzz kill,
但是 Jake 我们应该去见
but, Jake, we're supposed to meet
婚礼摄影师了
with that wedding photographer.
什么时候 - 现在
When? - Right now.
对不住了 各位
I'm sorry, everybody.
啊 好吧
Ah. Okay.
你们不需要回家
You don't have to go home,
但也不能待这儿
but you can't stay here.
动起来 赶紧走
Let's go. Get out of here.
啊 老兄
Ah, man.
我知道 我被鞭刑了
I know. I'm whipped.
哦吼
Oh-ho!
谢谢你们 我会
Thank you. I'll...
我会把这些都清理干净的
I will clean all that up.
喔
Whoo!
我们都逗你玩呢 Annie
We're just messing with you, Annie.
是啊 我知道 他也被我鞭打呢
No, it's okay. He is whipped, by me.
更像是镭射灯的声音啊
That's more like a party laser.
啊 我们会再练习下的
Ah, we'll work on that.
嘿 你们打车回去是吧
Hey, you guys are gonna take a cab home, right?
不 男孩纸各自开车回家
Nope, the boyz all drive separately!
男孩纸 男孩纸 - 男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸
Oh, boyz, boyz! - Boyz, boyz, boyz...
那样太不负责任了
Oh, that's hugely irresponsible.
大爱这首歌♥
Love that song.
我喜欢这些家伙 你知道吗
I love those guys, you know?
我就是 我就像又回到了22岁一样
I just... I feel like I'm 22 again,
知道吗 当然不是指身体上
you know, just not physically, of course,
因为我感觉浑身难受
'cause I feel terrible,
但我真忘了过去有多喜欢聚会的
but I just forgot how much I love to party, you know?
真好 宝贝 很有趣
So great, babe. So fun.
是很有趣 对吧
Yeah, it is, right?
为此我要谢谢你 亲爱的
And I have you to thank for it, hon.
非常感谢 呃
Thank you so mu... ugh.
你还好吗 - 嗯哼
You okay? - Mm-hmm.
哦 不
Oh, no.
然后我就说 "如果你想要这些葡萄 小鬼
So I said, "If you want these grapes, buster,
你最好过来这边拿"
you better come over here and get 'em."
然后他照做了 他拿到了葡萄
And he did. He took the grapes.
他拿到了
He did.
这就是葡萄的故事
And that's the grape story.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表