剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
呃 这菜单是谁写的啊
Ugh, who writes this menu?
你一定要尝尝薄煎饼
Ooh, you have to try the pancakes.
你会发现它难吃到了一个境界
You will be blown away by how terrible they are.
还有人来吗
Are you waiting for one more?
是的 - 没有
Yes. - No.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
噢 只有咱们仨
Oh, it's just the three of us.
在一起聚聚 一点都不反常
Being not weird together.
Annie不来吗
Is Annie not coming?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她是被人绑♥架♥了吗
Did somebody kidnap her?
绑匪正用望远镜盯着你
Can you not answer that question
所以你不能回答我的问题 是吗
Because the kidnapper's watching you right now with binoculars?
抱歉 Jake
I'm sorry, Jake,
Kevin最近刚看完两部<飓风营救>
Kevin just watched taken, taken 2,
还有个伤感的保险广♥告♥
And a really sad insurance commercial.
虽然跟那广♥告♥没什么关系
Though that last one was unrelated,
但我真的很失落
But it really bummed me out.
我懂的
I know.
不过说真的 Annie在哪呢
But seriously, where the hell is Annie?
她在家 安然无恙
Well, she's home. Safe and sound.
我就是想偶尔咱们仨
You know, I just thought it would be nice for the three of us
单独出来聚聚也挺好的
to be by ourselves for once, you know.
不好吗 - 好啊
Wouldn't that be nice? - Yeah.
*是上帝创造了狮子*
*lord who made the lion*
Annie Jake在哪了
Annie, where's Jake?
你有我们家的钥匙吗
You have keys to our apartment?
别管那个了
Oh, never mind that.
每年弗兰芒人自豪游♥行♥的时候
Look, every year at this Flemish pride parade,
我都负责华夫饼的摊位
I make waffles in my booth.
但是今年Marge Flarnschnard
But this year Marge Flarnschnard
抢到了做华夫饼的任务
Called dibs on waffles.
在弗兰芒人的族群中
And in the Flemish community,
一旦抢到 就像伊♥斯♥兰♥教法一样不可违逆
dibs is like sharia law.
我需要Jake出出主意
I need Jake to help me come up with some new ideas.
Jake和我爸出去了
Well, Jake is out with my dads,
也许我可以帮你
But maybe I could help you.
进我的办公室详谈
Step into my office.
好吧 让我刮目吧
All right. Wow me.
弗兰芒人还有没有其他
Okay, what are some other things
闻名的东西
The Flemish are known for?
我们确实是一战中
Well, we were one of the first people
第一批向德国投降的
To cave to the Germans in world war I
在其他人的二战投降之前
Before everybody was doing it in world war ii.
我觉得这个没法做成一个展台
I'm not sure how that's gonna translate to a booth.
我就是想做点特别的
I just want to do something special.
自从我奶奶死了
Ever since my grandma died,
只有这个游♥行♥让我感觉她还在
this parade is the thing that makes me feel closest to her.
还有把头发定型
That and getting my hair set.
我想念Gil奶奶
I miss grandma Gil.
等下 弄首歌♥怎么样
Wait, what about a song?
大地方都有自己的歌♥
All great places have a song.
比如<纽约 纽约>
New york, new york.
<旧金山留住了我的心>
I left my heart in San Francisco.
<我在迈阿密 婊♥子♥>
I'm in Miami, bitch.
音乐确实是国际通用的语言
Music is the international language.
或者是爱
Or is it love?
还是数学呢
Or is it math?
我想是普通话
I think it's mandarin.
不管是什么吧 我爱死这个主意了
Whatever it is, I am loving this idea.
我们可以一起写歌♥一起表演
We could write and perform it together.
别笑 你有着多年舞台经验
No, you have all these years of theater experience,
我天生有着弗兰芒人的才能
I have all this rough Flemish talent.
咱俩加一起就能成功
Together we could be whatever those two things add up to.
我不知道 我是说
I don't know. I mean,
我已经很久没登台演出了
It's been a while since I trod the boards.
Annie 昨天合唱<猫>的第二幕时
Annie, yesterday, when we sang the entire second act of cats,
咱俩转了一圈
And then circled back around
给整出戏画上句号♥时
And did the entire show to completion,
我觉得咱俩都有"那啥"
I kinda feel like we had "It."
噢 天呐 我也觉得咱俩有"联结"
Oh, my god! I felt like we had "It" Too,
但是我什么也不想说
But I didn't want to say anything
因为有时候嘴上说说
Because sometimes just talking about "It"
就会毁掉"那啥"
Can jinx "It."
你说到"那啥" 我就都懂了
I had you at "It."
那么 Kevin 你觉得
So, Kevin, what's up
舒乐安定的广♥告♥怎么样 你懂的
With those Lunesta commercials, you know?
发光的蛾子 仙女之类的
Is that, like, a glowing moth or a fairy, or what is that?
我听不懂你什么意思
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你不是喜欢小精灵吗
Well, you love pixies,
我觉得你一定特懂这些东西
So I figured this would be in your wheelhouse.
认错Kevin了
Wrong Kevin.
我才是喜欢小精灵的那个
I'm the one who loves pixies.
而且那东西叫磷火 - 你说啥火
And it's a will-o'-the-wisp. - Will of the what?
能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me?
我要去洗手间
I'm going to use the bathroom.
等等 你可从来不用公厕的
Wait, you never go in public places.
这次例外
I'm making an exception.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
松手
Let go.
水来啦 真好呀
Oh, hey, water. That's great.
别 别别 请您留步
Oh, no, no, no. Please don't go.
留下来唠唠嗑好吗
Just stay and talk to us for a little bit.
来呗 - 能不能麻烦您
Why not? - You know, maybe give us
再把推荐菜介绍个四五遍好吗
a list of your specials three or four more times?
我想跟你谈好多事
Yeah, I need to talk to you about anything.
那就从头开始吧 - 我喜欢你这身衣服
Just start from the beginning. - I love that outfit.
能跟说说不
Can you tell me about it?
你在哪儿买♥♥的
Where'd you buy it?
说说嘛
Tell us.
这是派发的工作服吗 - 你在哪儿搞到的这身衣服啊
Does it come with the job? - Where'd you get the outfit?
瞧那香车
Sweet hog.
你喜欢摩托车吗 - 你在逗我吗
You like motorcycles? - Are you kidding me?
我爱骑摩托车胜过了
I like motorcycles more than
骑Annie的老爸
I like making love to Annie's dad.
哇 那一定是 爱得不浅啊
Wow. That's... that's a lot.
我猜是这样的 - 没错
I'm assuming. - Yeah.
我在大学也有辆摩托车啊
I had a sweet triumph in college, man, ooh.
踩油门发动的快♥感♥
I used to twist the wick up and down the big slab.
没错 头盔我都留着呢
Mm, mm, mm, yeah, I still have my brain bucket.
感觉华而不实啊 伙计
Sounds flimflam, my man.
我可是自己上的
I shoo-be-dooed myself.
那才是真正的翻跟头
Real flip flop-like.
在那些外行人的眼中
That's what I would sound like to someone
我就是这样子的
Who didn't get our lingo.
的确如此耶
That is so true.
就像松鼠试着懂狼语一样
It's like a squirrel trying to understand a wolf, you know.
他们不懂我们为何要对月高嗥呢
They don't know why we howl at the moon.
真好啊 唉 但可惜的是
Yeah, well, unfortunately,
我的摩托岁月已经一去不复返了
My chopper days are behind me.
我觉得吧
You know what?
你该买♥♥辆新的摩托车
You should get a new motorcycle.
真的吗
You think?
绝对要买♥♥ 还记得那种感觉吗
Absolutely. Remember that feeling?
狂放不羁 耳边呼啸而过的风
The freedom, the wind in your hair,
跟着车一起震动的蛋蛋
Your balls vibrating to the rhythm of the road?
我说的是不是有点多了
That's too much information, isn't it?
没有 我爱蛋蛋震动的感觉
No, no, no, I love rumble balls.
Kevin
Kevin!
嗨 你们都聊什么了
Hey, what'd I miss?
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表