剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
你跑题了
You're digressing.
我很抱歉 我发了那么大脾气
I'm sorry that I got so upset.
我只是 我喜欢你喜欢
I just... I love that you love something
我给你介绍的东西
that I introduced you to.
我猜 我只是
And I just...
我喜欢看到你喜欢它
I love watching you love it, I guess.
你刚才想要说什么
What were you gonna say?
我本想说
Uh, well, I was gonna say...
是你♥爸♥爸 他
It was your dad. Yeah, he was in...
在那 吃了你的巧克力椒盐饼干
In there, and he was eating our chocolate pretzels
还看了咱俩的<摩尔人>
and watching our moors.
什么 我爸 - 我理解
What, my dad? - I know.
等会儿 哪个爸
Wait, which dad?
我可以拐弯抹角 但是
Well, I could beat around the race bush, but...
我知道了 - 好的
I got it. - Right.
哦天啊 我爸
Oh, my god, dad?
真是太疯狂 有些情侣居然需要
It's crazy how some couples need to lie
互相撒谎来维系关系
to each other just to make it work.
天啊 还好不是咱们
God, I'm so glad that's not us.
我也这么想
Me too.
你猜怎么着 既然咱们都没
Now, what do you say, since neither of us
看过<摩尔人>最终集
have seen the season finale of the moors...
我没看过 - 我边儿都没沾着
I haven't seen it. - I haven't seen a frame of it.
我们穿上T恤 看一晚上怎么样
We put on our T-shirts and we make a night of it?
非常乐意
I'd love to.
哦 总算能看了
Ahh, finally.
最终集
Finale.
<摩尔人>前情提要
Previously, on the moors...
她从哪冒出来的 她为什么穿着那个外套
Where did she come from? Why is she wearing that coat?
她还演过什么
What else was she in?
<画室> <冰冷室外> <饥饿游戏>
The drawing room, it's cold out, hunger games.
这剧不错啊 - 嗯
This show is pretty good. - Mm-hmm.
你知道证据室的Chris吗
Oh, you know Chris from Evidence?
嗯 - 咱俩要去牙买♥♥加呆一个礼拜
Mm-hmm. - We're going to Jamaica for a week.
你的看看蒙特哥湾的悬崖
You got to check out the cliffs at Montego Bay.
气势磅礴
Majestic.
就承认你喜欢这个剧吧 - 拜托 很棒的 对吧
Just admit you love the show. - Come on, it's great, right?
你们逗我呢吧 一点也不好
Are you kidding me? No.
明星客串让你一下子就出戏了
And the celebrity cameos totally take you out of it.
谁会相信大威是维多利亚时代的侩子手
In what world is Venus Williams a Victorian-era executioner
我相信
I buy it.
还好咱俩一起等了
So glad we waited.
太值了
So worth it
哦
Oh!
哇 - 他消失了
Wow - And he's gone.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表