剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
真抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
Janet又把我留到这么晚
Ugh! Janet kept me late again.
还来得及去预订的餐厅吃晚饭吗
Can we still make our dinner reservation?
不 我觉得来不及了 甜心
Oh, no. I don't think so, sweetie.
凌晨4点了
It's 4:00 A.M. Wow.
什么 为什么你裤子穿反了
What... why are your pants on inside-out?
我中午就发现了 没来得及换回来
Oh. I caught that mid-day, but I was too busy to fix it.
宝贝 这已经是你连续第三次放我鸽子了
Babe, this is the third date night is a row you've missed.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
但我们要把酒店重新装♥修♥
It's just that we're redoing the entire place.
不可能不费吹灰之力就能建成
I mean, you don't just snap your fingers
低调却不失奢华的欧式酒店
and create a stunning yet understated European-style hotel
顶楼还有伏特加酒吧 吸烟室
with rooftop vodka bar, smoking grotto,
和裸体水疗 - 波涛胸涌
and clothing optional spa. - Jugs.
只是 要干的活儿太多了
It's just... this job is a lot.
不 我懂你的难处
No, I get it. You know,
我新工作就好在这儿
that's the beauty of my new job.
10点打卡上班 处理一些数据
Punch in at 10:00, I crunch some numbers,
5点回家 我知道处理了些什么吗
I'm home by 5:00, you know? Do I know what I'm crunching?
不清楚 我是不是应该9点就去上班呢
No. You know, should I have been there at 9:00?
可能吧
Probably.
可一切都这么轻怂
But, it's all chell.
轻怂 - 对 轻怂
Chell? - Yeah, chell.
这是一种比"轻松"更随性的说法
It's a cheller way of saying "Chill."
哦 - 宝贝 工作本该是
Oh. - Babe, work is supposed to be
一种你并不在乎的东西
something you don't care about,
最好尽快结束 这样就能回家
that ends early enough so you can get home and just...
轻怂一下了
Chell?
没错 你把这个词用得真不错
Yeah, now we're cooking with Jazz.
可我不想轻怂啊 宝贝
But I don't want to chell, babe.
我拥有志向 怀揣梦想
I mean, I have aspirations and dreams,
如果这意味着我必须工作到凌晨4点
and if it means I have to work till 4:00 A.M.,
那也没关系 - 你知道吗
so be it. - You know what?
就是因为这样我们才搭 - 是吧
That's what makes us tick. - Right?
你以"工作"为重心 我以"生活"为重心
You live to work, I work to live, you know?
合在一起 我们能以"工活"为重心了
But together, we... lurk to wiv.
我们才 我想到了的 想不起来了
We're... oh, I had it, I had it, I had it. I lost it.
重点是 我不过是想和你在一起而已
The point is, I just want to hang out with you.
我也想 可是 对了
Me too. But hey,
约会之夜还没结束呢
date night doesn't have to be over.
我们还有很多时间可以
We still have plenty of time to...
糟糕(扯淡)
Crap.
我们有的是时间扯淡啊
What? Oh, no. There's always time to crap.
不是 Janet打来的 我必须
No. It's Janet. I got to...
不行 不行 不行 现在是约会之夜
No. No, no, no. No. It is date night.
或者说约会之晨 好嘛
Or morning, okay?
我这就去把浴缸重新加热
So, now I'm going to reheat that tub,
把头发往后梳
skim the hair off the top,
播着<西雅图不眠夜>的原声带
and put on the sleepless in Seattle soundtrack.
好嘞
Deal.
天哪 座机响了
Oh, my god. The landline.
等等 我们有座机吗
Wait. We have a landline?
我一直以为那是个炫酷的饼干盒而已
I always thought that was a hipster cookie jar.
我必须接 是Janet打来的
I got to answer it. It's Janet.
不行
No.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
约会之晨
Date morning.
你去弄浴缸那些什么的
You go do that weird tub stuff,
我去开一瓶红酒
and I will open up a bottle of wine.
没错 这就对了嘛
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
没错
Yes.
小心
Careful.
你还 直接走进去就行了
Are you... just walk in.
那我就去咯 - 好
I'm just gonna go. - Okay.
小心
Careful.
Janet 你来这儿干嘛
Janet, what are you doing here?
Annie 我需要你
Annie, I need you.
你所有的成果都被火烧了
All the work you did caught on fire.
什么 - 不完全是
What? - Well, not really.
可那些东西糟糕得我都想放把火烧了
But it was so bad I should have burned it.
赶紧的 我们必须赶到布市去
Come on. We gotta go to the fabric mart.
就快要开门了 要是再让基佬Tony抢走雪纺绸
It about to open. If I lose any more chiffon to gay Tony,
我就要疯掉了
I'm going to, uh, freak, uh!
啥 Ja - 赶紧的 我们走
What Ja... - Come on, let's go.
赶快 快走
Come on, let's go.
嘿 Annie 我在浴室里发现一条蛇
Hey, uh, Annie, I found a snake in the bathroom,
不过 他看起来相当友好
but, um, he seems pretty friendly.
Annie
Annie?
抱歉 这张卡也失效了
Hm... I'm sorry but this card is also declined.
噢
Oh.
真的么 好吧 那不如
Really? Okay, how about... ew.
再把这张卡好好试试
Give that one the old college try.
失效了 - 啊
Declined. - Ah!
Jake 不用担心 兄弟
Oh, Jake. Don't worry about it, buddy.
我们可以等你打给银行问问
We'll wait while you call your bank.
要是我不把钱包在兜里换来换去
You know, if I don't keep switching this damn thing from pocket to pocket,
我的脊柱侧凸就会变严重
my back starts scoliosin' something fierce.
Kay 我弄不懂
So, Kay, I don't get it.
你带我们来这儿见妹子
You brought us here to meet some girl?
你不是在和Hailey约会么
I thought you were dating Hailey?
是啊 所以我才来和搞过的
I am. Which is why I need to break it off
备胎妹子断绝关系
with all these side salads I've been nibbling on.
我需要你们在这儿 以防她精神失常
I wanted you guys here in case she flips out.
让她们离开Kay的话 她们会有点疯癫
When you take the Kay away, they go a little cray.
人工接听 人工
Human operator. Human.
人工 - 天哪 她来了
Human. - Oh, my god, there she is.
假装你在睡觉 算了那样没用
Act like you're asleep. Oh, that won't do anything.
Brianna - 好啊
Brianna! - Hey.
我真高兴你打给 这他妈的是谁啊
I am so glad that you ca... Who the hell is this?
一个朋友而已 直女
Just a friend. Not gay.
那在那儿讲电♥话♥的娘炮是谁
Well then, who's that lesbian on the phone over there?
那是Jake啦 不过他今天是有点
Oh, that's just Jake. Although, he does have a bit
Rachel Maddow的范儿
of a Rachel Maddow vibe cooking today.
好 好 好
Cool. Cool. Cool.
那个 应该是我的吧
I think... that was mine.
好 好吧 太好了
Okay. All right. Oh, perfect.
太感谢你了 好的 再见
Well, thank you so much. All right, bye.
我的身份信息被人盗用了
Well, my identity's been stolen.
该死的
Damn it.
可谁会想成为你啊 无意冒犯
Why would anyone want to be you? No offense.
这么说怎么会没冒犯我
How... how would I not be offended by that?
我现在得去恢复信♥用♥卡♥ 解冻银行账户了
Now I gotta restore my credit, unfreeze my bank account.
我的优格会员卡可能都失效了
My yogurtland punch card is probably invalid.
我可以帮你全都搞定
I could fix that all for you.
你可以吗 - 我不知道啊
You can? - I don't know.
我有没有十分钟内就黑进芝加哥
Did I hack the network firewall for Chicago one bank
一家银行网络系统的防火墙呢
in under ten minutes?
我 我不知道啊
I-I don't know.
你黑过吗 - 得看是谁在问了
Did you? - Depends. Who's asking?
你
You.
是你在问啊
You're asking.
对啊 我是个程序员
Yeah. I'm a programmer.
键盘敲三下 我就可以为所欲为
I can do anything in three keystrokes.
听着 妹子 我们要谈一谈
Listen, girl, we need to talk.
关于你帮我处理身份信息
Oh, about you clearing up my identity.
最好是在公布或接收重大恋情消息之前
Preferably before giving or receiving any big relationship news.
没错 为了我家Kay的朋友 任何事我都愿意
Yeah. Anything for a friend of my little Kay.
宝贝 为了你 被货运列车撞死我都无怨无悔
I'd take a freight train to the face for you, baby.
真是甜蜜 是吧 Kay
Oh, that's sweet. Right, Kay?
好吧 - 好的好的
Fine. - Okay. Okay.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表