剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
这真是自私又愚蠢 Kevin
This is so stupid and selfish, Kevin.
Jake也是这么想的 你快告诉他
Jake agrees. You tell him.
不 不 Jake站在我这边
No, no, Jake agrees with me,
因为我们是同道中人
'cause we run in the same pack.
我们走的是狼道 还会对月高嗥
We're a pack of wolves, and we howl.
与我共嗥吧 Jake
Howl with me, Jake.
你居然同意他 - 等等 你支持他
You agree with him? - Wait, you're on his side?
不 别这样 各位
No, come on, guys.
我知道Kevin是哪里人
I see where Kevin's coming from,
我也知道Kevin是哪里人
And I also see where Kevin's coming from,
因为咱仨这么熟悉
because I know you both so well, you know,
咱们心心相通啊
Because we're bonding.
你宁可把自己托付给这个杀人机器
I cannot believe that you'd be willing to commit to a death machine,
也不肯把自己托付给我
But you're not willing to commit to me.
喔 又来了
Oh, here we go again.
没错 又来了 - 等等 我们来哪儿了
Yeah, here we go again. - Wait, where are we going?
我哪儿都不想去 我们留在这里吧
I don't wanna go. Let's stay here.
一起玩 冷静又淡定
Hang out, be cool, chill.
我们说好现在不讨论结婚的事
We agreed that the marriage thing was off the table for now.
对啊 我们也说好不讨论摩托车了
Yeah, we also agreed that the motorcycle thing was off the table,
而你还是把这鬼门关来的坐骑搞来了
and you just tore in here on a hog from hell.
这是电动车 拜托
Scooter! Come on,
如果你觉得这么叫好一点的话
if it makes you feel any better,
那它就是一辆电动车
It's a scooter.
你知道吗 Kevin Marie
You know what, Kevin Marie?
我要走了 - 很好
I'm gone. - Good.
走吧
Go.
看路啊 老娘们儿
Watch it, lady!
嘿
Hey.
你看起来不错
You look great.
你好 洪德斯多海德
Hello, der hondsdolheid.
那是"狂犬病"的弗兰芒语
That's Flemish for "Rabies."
如果我知道"写歌♥捣蛋虫"怎么说
If I knew the word for "Non-song helper,"
我就用那个词了
I would use that.
Gil 我只想说 瓜克
Gil, the only language I speak is "Guac".
这是"对不起"的意思
And this means "I'm sorry."
瓜克
Guac?
这是我最喜欢的蔬菜
My favorite vegetable.
进来吧
Come in.
其实说实话
Look, to be honest,
我一想到表演就有压力
I was just getting stressed at the thought of performing.
我能感觉到怯场的那种针♥刺♥感
I was feeling these twinges of stage fright.
我 你要和薯片一起吃吗
I... you gonna get chips with that?
我想说我之前比较鲁莽
The point is I was rude.
不管怎样
Well, for what it's worth,
我的态度也很暴躁
I had a rude attitude also.
还是朋友吗 - 当然是
Friends? - Of course.
等等 你刚才说态度暴躁
Wait, rude attitude? Rude attitude?
对 我刚刚是说我的态度很暴躁
Yeah, I just said I had a rude attitude.
你是要回击我吗
You're gonna throw it right back in my face?
典型的Annie作风
classic Annie!
不 Gil 等等 你还没搞懂
No, Gil, wait, don't you see?
我又感觉到"那啥"了
I'm feeling "It" Again.
那个奇怪的城市叫什么名字
What was the name of that weird city?
密尔沃基 - 不 那个弗兰芒语的
Milwaukee. - No, the Flemish one
"布"字开头的
That starts with a "B."
布鲁吉斯
Bruges?
你对Patti Labelle的歌♥熟吗
Are you familiar with that classic Patti Labelle song
那首<新态度>
New attitude?
我觉得是 给我唱一下
I think so, but gimme a little taste.
*愉悦从头上直透脚底*
*I'm feeling good from my head to my shoes*
*我清楚何去何从*
*Know where I'm going and I know what to do*
*人生的新态度*
*I got a new attitude*
*布鲁吉斯态度*
*I got a bruges attitude*
*布鲁吉斯姿态*
*I got a bruges attituges*
天啊 走吧 - 好
Oh, my god, let's go! - Yes!
我不过想了解Annie的爸爸
I was just trying to get to know Annie's dads,
但现在 我觉得反而破坏了他们的关系
And now I feel like I've broken the unbreakable relationship.
发生什么事了
What happened?
Kevin吼了Kevin
Well, kevin screamed at Kevin
因为他不放心把自己交给他
because Kevin won't commit to Kevin.
天啊 这名字真的是 你懂的
Oh, god, this whole name thing is just... you know,
我希望可以用"白人Kevin""黑人Kevin"
I wish we were just allowed to say "White Kevin" and "Black Kevin."
可以吗
Are we?
不可以 - 种族意味太浓
No. - Racism.
事实上 同性恋婚姻合法化
Thing is, gay marriage being legal
给情侣之间带来了很多压力
Has actually put a lot of pressure on couples.
但往好处想想
But on the bright side,
它对于我们这些回归珍妮自♥慰♥党可是福音哪
it has been a boon for those of us on the rebound Janey Diddle business.
他们都在一起35年了
I mean, they've been together 35 years.
这算啥啊
What's the big deal?
为啥Kevin不想结婚呢
Why doesn't Kevin want to get married?
在一起多久并不重要
Well, it doesn't matter how long you've been together,
但往前再走一步就很吓人了
You know, taking that next step can be terrifying.
我的个亲娘哎
oh, holy crap!
好吧 Kevin害怕结婚
Okay. Kevin's afraid to get married.
问题就在这里
That's what this is about.
我能解决这个问题
I can solve this.
我曾经就是Kevin那样 我也经历过
I was Kevin. That was me.
太棒了 这是我的拿手活
Oh, yes, finally something in my wheelhouse.
"珍妮自♥慰♥党"是什么鬼啦
"Janey Diddle business"?
"珍妮"指阴♥道♥
"Janey" Means "Vagina,
"党"是个新词
" And business is a-boomin'.
开开眼界吧 Annie
Soak it in, Annie.
你真的准备好了 - 当然了
Are you ready for this? - Absolutely.
哇 这边的人比我想象中
Wow, there's a few more people
多一些
Here than I was expecting.
开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding?
这都不算是游♥行♥
This is more of a sidewalk
最多只是在人行道上挡了点道
nuisance than a parade.
还有人感觉口干
Anybody else's mouth feel really dry and their palms,
手也不停出汗吗
Like, super sweaty?
我觉得是因为这些晃眼的灯
Think it's all these bright lights.
这是太阳光
That's the sun
你是有点怯场吧
Okay, you're feeling a little stage fright.
没啥大不了的 你只要记住
No bigs. Just remember:
整个地区的希望和梦想都仰仗着你了
The hopes and dreams of an entire region rest with you.
Gil我完全没事
Gil, I'm totally fine.
等我一下
Just give me one second.
我死都不出去
I'm never coming out.
你在这儿
There's my guy.
哇 Jake
Wow, Jake.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我能说啥呢
Well, what can I say?
我内心可有一位侦探哟
I got a little private dick in me.
嘿 你难道不怕来这会被打吗
Hey, aren't you afraid you're gonna get beat up in this place?
没关系 他们都是同性恋
No, they're all gay.
真的吗 天啊
Really? Wow.
原来骑车的和同性恋有这么多交集
There's tons of crossover between bikers and gay dudes.
很多同性恋会害怕
Some gay men are scared that a motorcycle
骑摩托车让他们显得太弯
Will make them seem too gay.
就像有些同性恋害怕结婚一样
Just like some gay men are afraid of getting married.
"有些同性恋"指的就是你 Kevin
"Some gay men" Is you, Kevin.
对 我知道你什么意思 Jake
Yeah, I understand your meaning, Jake.
但没错 我确实害怕了
But yes, I-I guess I'm scared.
对吧 我就知道
Oh, yes! I knew it!
我喜欢这种感觉 我是对的
I love it. I was right.
我多了解你啊
I know you so well.
我现在真开心
I'm so happy right now.
但我也很难过
But I'm also very sad
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表