剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
嗨 我是Jack Schuffman 不对 Jake Schuffman
Hi, I'm Jack Schuffman... Jake Schuffman.
我没死
And I'm not dead.
如果我从Annie从Jake的死亡中学到的东西中
And if I have learned anything from what
学到了什么的话
Annie has learned from this whole "Jake is dead" Thing,
那就是 人生苦短
it's... life is short.
当我在这儿工作时 我浪费每一天在想着
You know, when I worked here, I wasted every day
回家的那一刻可以放怂身心
thinking about the second I can get home and chell.
放怂 - 但是 我学到的是
Chell? - But what I learned is...
你要找到可以启发你的工作
That you need to find a new career that inspires you.
什么 不是
What? No, no.
我学到的是 我在这工作就可以很放怂
What I learned is I can just chell out here right at work.
我才意识到你们是多么有趣的一群人啊
I'm just realizing what an amazing group of people you are.
问题在于我
The problem was me.
而CLM是我的答案
And CLM was the solutions.
Jack Jack Jack Jack
Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack!
哦 可以了
Oh, okay.
别闹了 - Jack Jack Jack Jack
Stop it. - Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack!
哇哦 - 行了 行了
Whoo! - No, no, no, no.
对了 今天我还发现了
You know what? I learned something
一件更重要的事
even more important today, okay?
厨房♥里还有一半蛋糕
There is a half a sheet cake in the kitchen.
让我们他妈的把它吃个精光
Now let's go in there and eat the out of it!
Jazz 你还活着
Jazz! You're alive.
我听说了Jake不幸的消息
I heard the terrible news about Jake.
所以我离开了战场 来打炮 而不是打仗
So I left the war to make love, not war.
你要发射你的滑膛枪吗
You gonna fire off your musket?
什么 滑膛枪
Oh, what? Musket?
那都过时了
That's old-timey.
我现在都用m16自动步♥枪♥了
No, I use m16s and things like that.
还有其他一些东西
Other things, okay.
打个手♥枪♥啊什么的 - 我知道 不好意思啊
Like handguns of some sort. - I know. Sorry.
但是 呃 - 我们要重头来过吗
But, uh... - Should we start again?
所以我要出去吗 我不想要
Yeah, should I go out? I don't wanna...
还是算了吧
You know what? No.
我们也不是那样的人啊
We're just not these kind of people either.
那些角色扮演的人
Who role-plays?
太令人困惑了 - 对吧
Too confusing for me... - Right?
还要在历史上保持精确
To be so historically accurate.
太多需要思考的了
Just... and it's a lot to think about...
是啊 - 而不是思考
I know. - Instead of thinking about
我们真正想做的事情
what, you know, what we really want to do.
我想出了一个背景故事
I'm thinking about a backstory.
我甚至写了个背景故事
Yeah. I wrote a backstory.
真的 - 我说啊
I know. - I'll tell you,
我很开心Jake把他的身份找回来了
I'm glad that Jake has his identity back.
但我会想念Jazz的 - 他是个战争英雄啊
But I am gonna miss Jazz. - Well, he's a real war hero.
他为我们的国家而战
Yeah, he fought for our country.
嗯 - 对
Mm. - Yeah.
所以 宝贝 你对新工作的事怎么想啊
So, babe, how are you feeling about this whole new job thing?
你知道以后要做什么了吗
Have you figured out what you're gonna do?
我决定自己创业
I decided I am gonna go out on my own.
Annie 我好为你骄傲 太好了
Annie, I am so proud of you. That's great.
谢谢 我也为你
Thanks. And I'm so proud of you
想出如何在工作中
for figuring out how to...
摸鱼感到骄傲
Brrr, what, goof off at work?
我不知道你到底学到了什么
I don't know what your lesson was.
你最好是一个很棒的爸爸
You better be a good dad.
我也希望啊
Yeah, I hope I am.
最重要的是 我太激动了
More importantly, I'm very excited
我们终于有个约会之夜了
that we finally get to have a date night.
不过 我必须要工作
Well, actually, you know, I'm gonna have to work.
因为开公♥司♥很花时间的
Because starting your own company, it is very time consuming.
哇 你的新老板真是个贱♥人♥
Oh, wow. Your new boss is a real bitch.
她最差了
She's the worst.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表