剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
宝贝 我回来了 赶紧看剧吧
Babe, I'm home. Let's watch this damn show.
真不敢相信我坚持了一个星期没被剧透
I can't believe I made it a whole week without spoilers.
保持无线电静默状态 完全隔绝媒体
Full radio silence, full media blackout.
可不是嘛 你知道我故意没看
Ugh, I know. Do you know how many emails
多少封电邮吗
I've had to ignore?
不好意思了 信♥用♥卡♥预防欺诈邮件
Sorry, amex fraud prevention.
我在里斯本的ZARA店花了六千大洋吗
Did I spend six grand at a Zara in Lisbon?
我会配合你们好好查查的 但先等我们看完
We'll get to the bottom of that after the season finale of...
<摩尔人>的最后一集吧
The moors!
对头 - 哈 <摩尔人>
Yes! - Ha, the moors!
你的决定太对了
Oh, man. You were so right
能一起看剧真不错 - 对吧
about having a show together. - Right?
我是说 一部讲述19世纪英格兰社会阶层和性暴♥力♥的剧
I mean, it cannot be overstated how much a television program
让我们俩爱得更猛烈了
about social hierarchy and sexual atrocities
真是一点也不夸张
in 19th century England has elevated our love.
你这么喜欢这个剧我真开心
I'm loving how much you're loving this,
你以前只会看那些暴♥力♥的剧
and you used to watch your violent shows.
你还不是喜欢看那些腻歪的浪漫剧
You had your romantic goopy-gop.
但是现在有了<摩尔人> 咱们终于找到
But with the moors, we finally found a genre
我俩都喜欢的类型了
that's perfect for both of us.
浪漫的暴♥力♥
Romantic violence.
这激♥情♥ 这华丽
The passion, the pageantry.
啊 还有刺杀 裸体 - 噢 裸体
Ah, the stabbing, the nudity. - Oh, the nudity.
知道吗 我听说<娱乐周刊>的最新影评
You know, I heard that entertainment weekly's
直接就是个转到香蕉共和国服装店的链接
latest review is just a link to banana Republic
让人们直接可以换掉自己搞脏的裤子
so people can replace the pants they crapped.
啊哦 看来有人很喜欢吃
Uh-oh, looks like someone got into our post-show
咱们的剧后甜点巧克力椒盐饼干
chocolate covered pretzels.
不是我吃的
Wasn't me.
那也不是我吃的啊
Well, it wasn't me.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, babe.
嘿 多么棒的一季剧啊 要结束真是太让人郁闷了
Hey, to one hell of a season. It sucks that it's almost over.
但是我们的生活也很棒
And to one hell of a life together,
因为我们的好日子才刚刚起步
because it's just getting started.
噢 - 我爱你 Annie
Oh. - I love you, Annie.
我也爱你 么么
I love you too. Mwah.
好啦 <摩尔人>开始
All right, the moors.
怎么回事
What the hell?
最近观看过
Recently watched?
你没等我就自己看了<摩尔人>最后一集
You watched "The moors" Finale without me?
不不 我才没看 肯定是你看的
No, no, I didn't watch it. You must've watched it.
真不敢相信你自己先看了这剧
I can't believe you watched our show.
不 不 不 不 而且我有点觉得
No, no, no, no. And I kind of feel
你这么指责我是因为明明是你看的
like you're accusing me because you watched it.
好了 咱俩这会是陷入死结了 因为我就是我
Okay, we're in a genuine bind here because I'm me,
我知道我 Annie Annie 我没提前看
and I know that me, Annie, Annie, I did not watch it.
好的 "我Annie" 我Jake了解我Jake的一举一动
Okay, "Me Annie." Me Jake knows what me Jake does
我Jake绝对没有看<摩尔人>
at all times, and me Jake did not watch the moors.
咱们其中一个肯定在撒谎
One of us is lying, and unlike
就像你不承认偷吃了巧克力椒盐饼干
your little chocolate pretzel pig out...
我碰都没碰 - 我这次可不会轻易放过你
Didn't touch 'em. - I'm not letting this one go.
我也不会
Neither am I.
要不要看<百万美金豪♥宅♥>
Million dollar listing?
好吧 - 好就好
Fine. - Fine!
我们可以找到我们想要的房♥子
We could find the house that we really wanted.
我们的预算是
Our budget is...
哦 老天 老天 老天
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god.
你们最喜欢<摩尔人>季终集里面的哪一部分
What was your favorite part of the moors finale?
简直每分每秒都喜欢
How 'bout every damn second of it?
伙计们 - 当Musgrave国王无意中听到
Guys... - When lord Musgrave
Thomas神父偷听到Ruper二世
overheard father Thomas overhearing Rupert the second
偷听到Pippa Popplewell
overhearing Pippa Popplewell
在雾中自言自语
talking to herself in the fog on the bog?
这剧里面雾的预算看起来可不少啊
Their fog budget must be insane.
伙计们 我们还没看呢
Guys, we have not watched it.
事实上 Annie看过了 但她就是不承认
Uh, actually, Annie watched it, but she won't admit it.
什么 才不是 Jake才看过了
What? No, Jake watched it,
但是他不承认
but he won't admit it.
才不是呢
Oh, not true!
孩子们 发生啥事了
Kids, what is happening?
我们昨天晚上准备一起看的
When we went to watch it last night,
然后录像机显示
the DVR said...
最近观看过
Recently watched.
叛徒
Betrayal!
一起看剧可是件非常神圣的事
Having a show together is a sacred contract
你们发誓要等待对方一起看的
wherein you vow to wait for each other.
谢谢 - 就像剧中Drood夫人
Thank you. - Like how lady Drood
用自己的一生
waited her entire life
等待Roystion Munt爵士从海上归来
for sir Royston Munt to return from sea.
当他回来的时候
And when he finally did,
他们整整滚了三天床单
they made love for three straight days.
然后她把他烧了
Before she lit him on fire.
停停 不听不听 - 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
Stop! Not listening! - La la la la la la la la!
不听 哈 - 对不起 对不起
Not listening. Ah! - Sorry, sorry.
重点是 你♥爸♥爸和我一直都是一起看剧
The point is, your father and I have had shows together forever
而且我们从来没打破过这个约定
and we have never, ever broken that bond.
谢谢你 - 或者 你明白的
Thank you. - Or, you know,
也可以当做恋爱中的
it could be one of those relationship things
最好可以跳过不计较的事
that's just better off forgetting about,
比如有次我逮到Kevin对着林肯自♥慰♥
like the time I caught Kevin masturbating to Lincoln.
斯皮尔伯格的那个林肯
Spielberg's Lincoln?
麦康纳的那个林肯
McConaughey's Lincoln.
律师那个 - 汽车广♥告♥
Lawyer? - Car commercial.
恶心 恶心 恶心 但是我们都做过
Gross, gross, gross. But we've all been there.
整夜 整夜 整夜的哦
All night, all night, all night.
等等 有没有可能是你们的某个朋友
Wait, isn't it possible that the watcher
偷看了剧呢
was one of your friends?
他们都有你们的房♥门钥匙
They all have keys to your place.
对 对 完全可能
Yes! Yes, totally!
答案就在我们眼前啊
There's your answer right there.
问题解决
Mystery solved.
他们总是爱乱翻咱们的东西
They're always meddling in our affairs.
肯定是这样 好吧 讨论结束
That's gotta be it. All right, end of "Discush,"
"哈利路" - 哈<十日拍拖手册>
"Hallelu"! - Halleluj-a-guy in ten days.
哈<非常嫌疑犯>
Halleluj-ual suspects.
哈<双面镜>
Halle-the mirror has two faces-uj.
不是每部电影都行得通
Doesn't work for every movie.
<燕特尔>哈
Yentl-uj?
<摩尔人>主题迷雾欢乐时光啦 处♥女♥之血三块一杯
Moors-themed foggy happy hour! $3 shots of virgin's blood!
呕 真高兴这季<摩尔人>终于完结了
Ugh, I'm so glad this season of the moors is finally over.
到处都是它 说实在的 我讨厌这剧
It's everywhere, and quite frankly, I hate it.
我可不同意 我喜欢的很
Disagreed. I'm all in.
我很高兴能进行这么有文化的谈话
I love being part of cultural conversations.
服装故障 悬空票
Wardrobe malfunctions, hanging chads,
江南style 我还是很喜欢那个
gangnam style. I'm still into that one.
什么 噢 不 一张罚单 该死的
What? Oh, no, a ticket? Pigs!
咋了
What the...
不许动
Freeze!
我应该警告你 我可是有"胸"器
I should warn you, I'm armed... With boobs.
这女人要把我们害死
This girl's gonna get us all killed.
那么做好准备被搜身吧
Well, then, be prepared to get frisked... with hands.
你觉得咱们都得去亲吗
Do you think we're all gonna get kisses?
别担心 伙计们 这是我的新男友
It's cool, guys. This is my new steady,
Gary Thick 芝加哥警♥察♥
Gary Thick, Chicago pd.
我们正要去把某个傻瓜从莱格利大厦
We were just on our way to talk some idiot off the ledge
的窗台上劝下来 但是我可不会错过
at the Wrigley building, but I couldn't resist
滥用权力的机会
a classic abuse of power bit.
那天 他帮我带到证据室
The other day, he took me to the evidence room,
告诉我想拿啥拿啥
told me I could pick out anything I wanted.
那你怎么样了
So what'd you get?
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表