剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
then I don't know what is.
没有我 他过得更好
He's better off without me.
不是"没有你 他过得更好"
He's not better off without you.
只是不完全依赖你 他会过得更好而已
He's just better off not relying entirely on you.
Gil打来的 - 接啊
Hey, it's Gil. - Answer it.
接啊 接啊 - 好吧
Answer it. Answer it. - Okay.
喂 - 能帮你什么忙吗
Hello? - Can I help you?
帮我 是你打给我的好么 - 听着 兄弟
Can you... you called me. - Listen, bro.
我们可以坐在这儿一整天争辩这个问题
We can sit around here all day debating who called me.
不需要争辩 就是你打来的
Not a debate. You called me.
或者我们可以见一面 进行一次男人的对话
Or we can get together and talk like men.
好啊
All right, yeah.
好 今天下午怎么样 - 就现在吧
Okay, how about this afternoon? - Now is great.
现在是早上六点啊 不过
6:00 in the morning, but...
好吧
Yeah.
到第五大道和枫树交叉处来见我
So come meet me at fifth and a maple.
好 等下
Okay. Wait.
第五大道和枫树街没有交叉啊
Fifth and maple don't intersect.
原来是第五大道和枫树啊
Oh, fifth and a maple.
嗯 我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
你是怎么上去的啊
How did you even get up there?
修剪树的工人早上六点
Well, the tree trimmers were
就开始工作了
doing their thing at 6:00 A.M.,
所以我就和他们对质
so I confronted them.
他们很快就包围了我
They quickly surrounded me,
然后我就想爬上梯子逃跑
and then I ran up the ladder to get away.
当然
Sure.
但是他们魔高一丈 把梯子搬走了
But they outsmarted me by removing it.
哇 你的生活简直就像动画片一样惊心动魄
Wow. Shocking how much your life resembles cartoons.
要帮忙吗 - 好啊我很乐意
Need some help? - Yeah, I'd like that.
没问题
You got it.
加油 老大
Go, daddy.
嘿 小兄弟
Hey, little buddy.
你好吗
What's up?
你懂的 就是随玩玩(挂在树上) - 哦
Oh, you know, just hanging. - Ah.
听我说 我为我以前的行为道歉
Listen, I'm sorry for how I've been acting.
你只不过是很关心我
You were only looking out for me.
对啊 不过我也很抱歉
Yeah, but I'm sorry, you know?
我当时说的话有点难听
I was probably a little bit harsh.
天哪 这种事情老是发生在我身上
God, it's always the same old story with me.
前进一步 第二步就卡在树上
One step forwards, two steps stuck in a tree.
不过你开始进步了 兄弟
Yeah, but you're doing better, buddy.
房♥子收拾干净了
I mean, the house is all cleaned up.
你的衣服和锅碗瓢盆也分开收纳了
Your shirts and your pots are all stored separately.
你做得很好了
You done did good.
谢谢夸奖 - 不谢
Thanks. - All right.
你呀 你能把我弄下来吗
Oh, you. Can you get me out of here?
这杯果汁对我有特殊意义
Now, this is a very special juice for me.
我命名它为"Jake果汁"
I call it "The Jake."
谢啦 兄弟
Oh, thanks, buddy.
以Jake Gyllenhaal命名 - 啊
After Jake Gyllenhaal. - Ah.
他就只喝这东西
He lives on this stuff.
能看到你们俩和好 真好
It is so good to see you two back together.
我们当初就不该多管闲事
We never should've meddled.
或者我们也可以这么说
Or let me throw out one other option.
我们不是把事情完美地解决了吗
Did we sort of knock it out of the park?
我认为我们做到了 - 某种程度上
'Cause I think we did. - We kind of did.
Gil干得漂亮 这里看起来很棒
Gil is killing it. This place looks awesome.
真的 这是什么时候的事啊
Seriously, when did this happen?
我成功组装了大衣柜以后
Well, high on the success of my armoire assembly,
我决定趁着这股劲头再接再厉
I decided to just keep riding that wave all the way
然后就组装了一套新餐桌椅
into building a new dinette set.
所以要谢谢你们啦
So...Thanks to you guys.
我们就该多多扮演上帝
We should play god more often.
我们就像三个美貌如花的奥普拉
We're like three beautiful Oprahs
穿着完美 - 省钱版的
perfectly dressed - On a budget.
芳香迷人 美丽
impeccably fragranced, and so beautifully...
嗷
Oh!
天哪 闹哪样 - 真的好痛
Oh my god! Seriously? - That really hurt
怪不得有很多多余的螺丝
So there were a lot of extra screws...
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表