剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
捧花和鸟笼都归你
You take the bouquet and the birdcages.
不不不 - 都归你
No, no, no, no, no. - Yes, yes, yes.
听着 我绝对不会和我的女儿
Listen, I am not going to get into a bride war
抢婚礼创意
With my own daughter.
这就像是
'cause that would be, like-
就像 - 算了 面对现实吧
Like... - And, hey, let's face it,
我没机会了对不对
I wouldn't stand a chance anyway, would I?
因为我的老师最好
Because I learned from the best.
他是最棒的准新娘
You are the O.G. Bridezilla.
而现在学生主宰一切
Only because the student is now the master.
谢谢老师
Oh, thank you, sir.
我有点尴尬 但没必要的 对吧
I feel uncomfortable, but I shouldn't, right?
不 确实有点尴尬
No, we should.
有人要酒吗
Who needs a drink?
服务员 - 真抱歉
Waiter? - Oh, I'm sorry,
我们酒水卖♥♥没了 但是我可以给你
We're all out of drinks. But I can offer you
人生中最棒的夜晚
The best night in your life!
Scooby
Scooby!
这就是Scooby啊 - Kevin叔叔
Oh, this is Scooby. - Well, uncle Kevs!
我在这儿呆了20分钟
I have literally been over here for 20 minutes
一直在等你们叫我
Waiting for you guys To call me over.
好了 Lo Fang
Oh, here, Lo Fang.
把马甲还你
Let me give you your vest,
谢了哥们
thanks again, dude.
对了 我打翻了7号♥桌的春卷
Oh, and I dropped those spring rolls off at table seven.
多谢 Scooby 你真棒
Thanks, Scooby. You're the best.
不 你才是
No, you are, dude.
说真的 一定要相信自己
Seriously, don't stop believing in yourself, okay?
别管那女孩说过什么
No matter what that girl said.
闪亮登场啊
What an entrance.
你一定是Jake
You must be Jake.
没错 如假包换
Ah, yes, guilty as charged.
那个神一样的传说
The man, the myth, the supermodel?
你很有意思嘛
Wow, you are a very attractive man.
看看这衬衫
Look at this...
来一个 哥们
Come over here, bro.
没错
Oh, yeah.
哇 快看
Oh, wow, look at that.
这么快就有默契了
We're instantly good at that.
哇 Annie 快看看你
Aw, Annie. Look at this girl.
美丽 聪慧
Gorgeous, brilliant,
有颗金子般的心 和金箔酒里的一样
and with a heart of gold... Schlager.
Jake 这可是个天使
Jake, you got an angel.
让我听到欢呼声 - 阿门
Can I get an "Amen" or what? - Amen!
我以为我们都要欢呼呢
Oh, I thought we were all gonna do it.
好啊 - 一起来
That's okay. - Do that.
你的游轮巡演怎么样了
How is life on the concert cruise circuit?
还在狄巴吉游轮上吗
You still working "The debarge barge"?
不 现在是魔力红游轮啦
No, no, no, I'm with the maroon 5,
尽情"轮"动
"Cruise like Jagger,"
什么能阻止我们呢
Yeah, and we turn down for what?
什么都不行
Nothing!
你听懂了吗
You know what I'm saying?
其实不知道 但我喜欢你的语气
I honestly don't, but I love how you say it.
我可想你们了
I missed you guys so much. You know?
我得知了好消息 一年两次婚礼
And I heard the great news, two weddings in one year?
准新娘的感觉如何
Whoa! How's the bride-to-be?
激动 - 超兴奋
Excited. - Thrilled.
因为我们都是新娘 不过没关系
'Cause we're both brides, and that's fine.
我的约会烂到家了
My date was a disaster.
我实在忽略不了他的身高
I couldn't get past how short he was.
说真的 我忘不了了
Literally, I could not get past him...
他太矮了
he was so underfoot.
Dennah 你怎么进来的
Dennah, how did you get in here?
你开的门啊
Uh, you let me in?
发生什么了
What is going on?
我在看<法律与秩序>
Law and order.
我以前从来没看过
I've never seen it before.
Gil说的对 这剧太酷了
Gil was right... it's awesome.
得了吧 能有多好 只留下了骨头
Oh, come on, it can't be that good... skeletal remains?
怎么做到的
But how?
我们明天晚上一起吃饭 对吧
Okay, so we're all good for tomorrow for dinner, right?
就算宿醉我也要来
Dude, wild hangovers wouldn't keep me away.
嘿 我不想做扫兴的混♥蛋♥
Hey, so I hate to register on the dickter scale,
但是我今年只能再上岸一次
But I only get one more shore leave this year,
所以我只能参加你们其中一个的婚礼
So I can only come to one of your weddings.
我知道
I know.
现在开始新娘大作战也好
Well, it's a good thing we talked about the whole bride wars thing,
因为我不想为了
because I do not want to fight
Scooby参加谁的婚礼而吵架
Over who gets Scooby at their wedding.
没错
Absolutely.
Scooby 你可以多花点时间
Scooby, why don't you just take your time
来决定参加谁的婚礼
and decide whose wedding you'll be at,
我们都能接受的
And we'll roll with it.
这就是我的特点 特别随意
Because that's what I'm known for, rolling with it.
你可以叫我Adele 因为我"随意到底"了
You can call me Adele, 'cause I'm rolling in the deep.
"大家怎么随意我怎么来"
And I'm just rollin' with the homies.
我可是"随意如风"
"Papa's like a rolling stone."
"随意 随意 到你心坎里"
"Rollin', rolling down the river."
好了 我们该走了 明天见
Okay, we're gonna go. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
好 明天见 - 好
Okay, us too. - Okay.
嘿 Scooby Scoobs
Hey, Scooby. Scoobs.
我知道你住在4街那个小旅馆里
So I know you're staying at that cute bed and breakfast On 4th street,
但那其实发生过凶杀案
better known as the murder hotel.
什么 没有吧 真的吗
What? No it's not, is it?
你今晚为什么不住我们家呢
Why don't you stay with us tonight?
舒适安全
Stay safe.
我们也能叙叙旧
We can all kind of have more of a chance to catch up.
好啊 我很乐意
Yes! I would love that.
我希望夜里能来个即兴小合唱
Hope you guys are up for a midnight jam sesh,
因为我就指着这个活了
Because that is where I come alive.
好的 - 耶 是啊
Yes! - Yeah, you are.
好
Yes!
我不知道你要说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
之前没说 现在必须说了
Didn't say it yet. Saying it now.
你和你♥爸♥爸约好了不会去争
You and your dad agreed to not compete over Scoobs
Scoobs参加谁的婚礼
And what wedding he's attending.
我没有
I'm not,
我只是想多和他待一会儿
I just want to spend some time
那可是我最爱的也是唯一的表哥呀
with my favorite and only cousin.
而且我们要把床
Oh, and we're giving him our bed
必要的话 你的衣服也得贡献给他
and any of your clothes that he may want.
你要知道 有一些很明显的事情
Just so you know, there is evidence mounting
你没那么随意
That you're not great at rolling with it.
嘿 宝儿 - 宝儿真的就要比宝贝
Oh, hey, Bae. - Is Bae really that much
简短很多吗
Shorter than babe?
明明字数都是一样的
It's literally the same amount of syllables.
但是那个贝字说着就觉得累
But that extra "B" Makes my mouth so tired.
我们要小点声
Ooh, we should be quiet.
我不想吵醒Scooby
I don't want to wake Scooby.
他已经走了
Oh, Scooby's gone.
他接了个电♥话♥
He got a call this morning,
喝了三瓶红牛
he downed three red bulls,
跟我击掌击得都要得关节炎了
High-fived my hand into premature arthritis,
然后就走了 - 我刚刚花了20分钟
And then... took off. - And I just spent 20 minutes
才找他最爱的甜甜圈
To find his favorite cro-cronuts.
他跟我爸爸们在一起
he's with my dads.
"和基佬叔叔们一起逛街"
"Shopping with the guncles,
"给我买♥♥了套西装"
"Buying me a suit.
#太幸福 #没穿内♥裤♥
#blessed. #Freeballin'."
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表