剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
哦 这里有人的
Oh, occupied!
有人
Occupied!
为什么有个小丑
Why is there a clown in here?
哇哦 - 确实应该哇哦
Wow. - Wow is right.
问个问题 你为什么要脱鞋
Question. Why did you take your shoes off?
我喜欢舒服一点 而且有点不好意思
I like to get comfy, and I'm riddled with shame.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 医生 是你啊
Hey, doctor, you.
唯一的Jake和Annie
The one and only Jake and Annie.
是你们俩啊 迟到了
There you guys are. You're late.
是你啊 就在这小小一幢楼里
There you are, one of the many Dr. Bermans
众多Berman医生中的一个 - 我知道 太疯狂了哈
in this building alone. - I know, it's crazy, yes.
大概得有 十多个吧
There's, like, a dozen of us.
Annie, Jake, 医生
Annie, Jake, doctor.
医生 - 医生
Doctor. - Doctor.
等等 你们来干什么
Wait, what are you guys doing here?
Dennah要来看看她的致命脖子
Well, Dennah needs to get her death neck checked out.
很显然我们都是坐如针毡啊
Obviously, we're all on pins and needles.
卖♥♥了两个包和我最喜欢的乔丹
Sold two of my bags and my favorite Air Jordans,
但是健康第一啊
but I got to put my health first.
我很害怕
I'm kind of scared.
就是你昨天说的那个
That's what you were talking about yesterday?
是啊 - 嗯
Yeah. - Hmm.
我很肯定
Uh... I'm pretty sure
你那块是灰 嗯
that is just dirt, yeah.
什么 - 不
What? - No.
灰 - 嗯
Dirt? - Uh-huh.
不能接受
I don't accept that,
我不允许
and I won't allow it.
典型的Dennah 没来由的一惊一乍
Classic Dennah... Freaking out about nothing.
是你把我吓成这样的
You're the one who made me freak out.
就赖你Gil
Damn it, Gil.
但是姑娘
Not for nothing girl,
你应该多洗洗澡
but you should shower more.
我洗澡洗很多遍
I shower a lot.
我最喜欢洗澡了
Showering is my favorite,
只是我最近用的有机无泡沫洗法
but I'm using this new organic soap-free body wash.
基本上就是用温泉水和红薯皮
It's basically just spring water and yam zest.
我还是换回用肥皂洗吧
I should probably switch back to a bar of soap.
我看也是
You probably should, considering
鉴于你差点给脖子上的灰做检查
you almost got a biopsy on schmutz.
我得试试能不能从Kay那儿把乔丹买♥♥回来
I got to see if I can buy my Air Jordans back from Kay.
对不起 Dennah 等等我
I'm sorry, Dennah, wait up.
我说了对不起了
I said I was sorry!
这可不是闹着玩的
So this is big.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready to do this?
是的 准备好了
Yes, we're ready.
等不及了
Can't wait.
来吧
Here we are.
Jake Jake - 当然了 Jake Berman
Jake, Jake. - Of course, Jake Berman.
什么 Jake
What? Jake.
Jake Berman
Jake Berman.
嘿 Jake Jake
Hey, Jake, Jake.
你们一直都不知道我叫什么名吗
I'm sorry, have you not known my name all this time?
知道 不知道 呃
Yeah, no. Uh...
我们该怎么回答
No, what's the right answer?
伙计们
Wow, guys.
我们是不是看不了了
Does that mean the appointment is off?
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦
Wow.
他叫Jake - 他和我名字一样
Jake! - He has the same name as me.
跟我一样 我叫Jake 我名字是Jake
That's my name. I'm Jake. My name is Jake.
这么明显怎么就忘了
Don't forget the obvious.
我们回去做♥爱♥吧 - 好 让我缓缓
Should we go have sex? - Yeah, I'm gonna need a minute.
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表