剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表
Talk about Murphy Brown.
所以说 我们之间还真的有些恩怨
So there really was a beef after all,
还是些更深层次的爱恨情仇
okay, with sort of an inner emotional sub-beef inside it.
我不愿承认恩怨中还有恩怨啊
I'm embarrassed to admit there was beef inside that beef.
好吧 伙计们
All right, look, guys.
如果你们还想一起玩 我愿意把恩怨一笔勾销
If you're game, I am willing to squash all those beefs
我们还是朋友
and be friends again.
你们怎么想
What do you say?
一笔勾销
Squash it.
所以恩怨 一笔勾销
Consider all beefs squashed.
听不懂你们在说些什么
I don't know what you guys are talking about,
但是我都听饿了
but it's making me hungry.
我也饿啦 我也饿
I'm hungry too! I'm hungry too!
男孩纸 男孩纸
The boyz. The boyz.
男孩纸 男孩纸 男孩纸
Boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz, boyz...
再加个女孩
And girl.
你知道吗 Annie
You know, Annie,
相比那些喜欢摄影和咖啡的人来说
for somebody who's into photographers and coffee,
你也许是喜欢派对的
maybe you do like to party after all.
可能是的 - 答得不情不愿哦
Maybe I do. - Grudging respect.
我跟你们说了我能一起玩
I told you guys I could hang.
下次再需要女孩
Next time you need a girl
教你们喝酒或者交朋友
to school you in drinking or friendship,
你知道去哪找我的
you know where to find me.
退场也这么拉风
What an exit.
呃 小心 哦
Uh, watch out. Oh!
天啊 我真是爱死那个妞了
God, I love that woman.
啊 宿醉好痛苦
Ugh, I'm so hungover.
我都能从发丝间感觉到我的心跳
I can feel my heartbeat in my hair.
嗷 嗷
Ow. Ow.
别碰它了
Stop touching it.
嘿 宝贝 我为你骄傲
Hey, well, I'm proud of you, babe.
如果你需要
And if you need it,
我准备了早餐玉米饼 可以随时奉上
I have a breakfast burrito on standby.
哦 - 有些已经吃掉了
Oh. - Some of it got eaten.
大部分都被吃了 - 还有剩吗
Most of it got eaten. - Is any of it left?
没有
No.
看看是谁不敲门就进来啦
Oh, look who came in without knocking.
你也早上好啊
Good morning to you too.
来脚丫击掌 - 小可爱
Foot-five. - Pumpkin.
你俩看起来很开心啊
You guys look happy.
我猜你们解决了那个奶昔危机了 对吧
I take it you fixed your shake problem?
没错
Yeah.
我们在信笺纸上
We sat down with a legal pad
列了一下我们手头的资源
and just really took stock of what we had going for us,
也就是Dennah
which was Dennah.
自古以来 辣妹们总是卖♥♥垃圾给蠢蛋们
Hot girls have been selling crap to idiots since the dawn of time.
唯一的问题
Then it was just a matter of finding the right clients
就是找到符合我们销♥售♥方向的目标客户
to target with our sales pitch...
也就是那些钱包鼓鼓 头脑简单的家伙
Guys who are long on cash but short on brains.
男孩纸既减了肥 又赚了钱
The boyz lose weight and gain wealth.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
男孩纸
The boyz!
男孩纸
The boyz!
剧集 | 嫁给我(2014) | 导航列表