剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
They're still working on it. They're still running tests, but uh...
真酷
Oh, cool.
你看布拉德利
Hey, look at Bradley.
宝宝太可爱了 我融化了
It's so cute. Oh, my God.
是的呀
Yeah.
你是想... 有一天你想当父亲吗
Are you wanting to have-- you want to have a kid one day, or what?
你想得太远了 吉米
Slow down, Jimmy.
你的身体真...
Wow, your body's just--
你还好吗
Hey. You good?
-那场派对上很多闪光灯 -是啊
- Lot of strobe lights at that party. - Yeah.
但很好玩 对吧
It was fun, though, right?
对 没错 很好玩
Yeah. Yeah, no. It was fun.
好
Okay.
我的朋友们很喜欢你
My friends really love you, you know.
他们都很棒
Yeah, no, they're-- they're really great.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是需要某人
Yeah, I just need somebody to, uh,
来拦住我冲上去把水桶塞进那鼓手屁♥眼♥
keep me from shoving that bucket up that drummer's ass.
你按♥摩♥放松一下就好了 宝贝
You just need a massage, babe.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们找个地方喝一杯吧 不然我要尿裤裆里了
Let's just go get a drink somewhere before I piss myself.
-走吧 -天啊 对
- Come on. - Oh, my God, yes.
我们去个可以热舞的地方 好吗
Let's go somewhere we can dance. Yeah?
不行 宝贝 你穿着护腿不能跳舞
No, sweetheart. You can't dance with your boot.
别拦着我嘛 吉姆
Do not hold me down, Jim.
我不是想拦着你
I'm not trying to hold you down.
我只是在为你着想
I'm actually just trying to look out for you.
你觉得怎么样 你还玩得动下一场吗
Yeah? What do you say? Got another one in you?
我真的不想漫无目的地闲逛
I really don't feel like wandering around
就为了找个地方喝酒
just looking for a place to drink.
附近一定就有的
I'm sure there's somewhere close.
那间有泡菜鸡尾酒的店是不是就在这附近
Hey, isn't that place with the picklebacks, like, around here?
是的 天啊
Yes. Oh, my God.
你是指那间
You mean the place with those, like,
有巨型泡沫塑料杯和超火♥辣♥消防员的店吗
giant Styrofoam cups and those hot firemen.
我可以尿在泡沫塑料杯里 走吧
I'll pee in a Styrofoam cup. Let's go.
我快得尿路感染了 快走啊
I'm 'bout to get a UTI. Come on!
好 我随时能出发
Okay, I'm ready. Okay.
你一定要去见识这个地方 太疯狂了
You have to see this place. It's insane.
他们卖♥♥的酒全是用超大汽水杯子装的
They serve, like, all their drinks in this one Big Gulp size.
听起来很有意思
That sounds amazing.
但我宁愿回家睡觉
I think I'd rather sleep.
好吧 老头子
Okay, old man.
拜托 我特地来布鲁克林
Come on. Came out to Brooklyn.
请你朋友们吃了晚餐
Took your friends to dinner.
放过我吧 我很累了
Cut me some slack. I'm tired.
-好吧 -泡菜鸡尾酒走起 你们去不去
- Okay. - All right, picklebacks. You guys coming?
不了 我们不去了
Um, no, we're gonna sit this one out.
-拜托去嘛 -玩得开心啦
- Please! Please! - Have fun. Have fun.
-再见 -爸比妈咪 一起去嘛
- Good-bye. Bye. - Mom and Dad, please?
-你能不能抱我走 -走吧
- Will you carry me? - Get out of here.
-不行啦 好吧 -再见
- No, I can't. Okay, yeah. - Bye.
你能不能小心...
Would you just be little bit--ow.
对不起
I'm-- Sorry.
你可以和你朋友们一起去的 你知道的吧
You know you can go with your friends, right?
不了 我想陪着你
No, I want to stay with you.
而且我不想我们莫名吵起来
And I don't want to, like, be in a weird fight.
-我们没有莫名吵起来 -好吧
- We're not in a weird fight. - Okay.
三个月后
-达比 -谢谢你 莱尼
- Darby. - Thank you, Lenny.
-应该的 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
天啊
Oh, my God. Hey.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's going on? What's wrong?
我爸爸...
My dad...
我爸爸去世了
My dad died.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他是猝死的
He just dropped dead.
在浴室里 严重心脏病发作
In the shower. Massive heart attack.
亲爱的
Baby...
这太疯狂了
It's so crazy.
他以前跑过三个马拉松
He's run, like, three marathons.
从高中后就没再吃红肉了
He hasn't eaten red meat since high school.
真该死
You know, fuck, man.
真不敢相信我浪费那么多时间跟他冷战
I can't believe I wasted so much time not talking to him.
为那些愚蠢的事发火
You know, just being angry over stupid bullshit.
听着
Hey, listen.
他肯定知道你有多爱他
I'm sure he knew how much you loved him.
我说不好
I don't know.
希望如此
I mean, I hope so.
好了 说明上说你应该...
Okay, it says, um, you're supposed to apply a new--
我知道怎么用尼古丁贴片
I know how to put on a nicotine patch.
真不敢相信我进去后 爸爸将不在那了
I can't believe my dad's not gonna be in there when I walk in.
他的一部分会在的 知道吗
I mean, part of him will be. You know?
他的灵魂会在那
His spirit will be in there.
嗯
Yeah.
我不怎么信那些 小达
I don't really believe in that kind of shit, Darb.
不 我也不信
No. I mean, me neither. I--I don't know.
我只是想说点安慰你的话
I was just trying to say something sweet.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
我只是不用你现在说任何话
I just don't need you to say anything right now.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
天啊
Oh, man.
妈
Oh, Mom.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还行
All right.
我给你弄点吃的
Uh, let me make you a plate.
妈 我现在不想吃东西
Oh, Mom, I can't eat right now.
-太遗憾了 布拉德利 -翠西
- I'm so sorry, Bradley. - Oh, Trish.
太糟糕了
It's so awful.
我最爱乔叔叔了
Uncle Joe was my favorite.
他是那样疼爱你
He loved you so much.
我们只能心怀感激
And we just have to be grateful,
因为那算是一个人离开这个世界
because it's truly the most painless way
最不痛苦的方式了
for a person to leave this Earth.
心脏病
A heart attack?
至少过程很快
Well, at least it was quick.
我是达比
Uh, I'm Darby.
巴基 小巴
Oh, Bucky. Buck.
我是翠西
Um... Uh, Trish.
-布拉德利的表姐 -当然
- Bradley's cousin. - Of course.
谢谢你来陪伴
Well, um, thank you for being here
我家人
for my family.
我去看看厨房♥需不需要帮忙
Uh, I'm gonna see if anyone needs help in the kitchen.
好
Okay.
莎伦
Oh, um, Sharon,
你想让我用手擦干这些杯子吗
uh, do you want me to hand-dry these,
还是风干就行
or is air-drying them okay?
扔洗碗机里就行 亲爱的
Oh, just throw them in the dishwasher, honey.
都是便宜货
They're from Target.
不过你能把千层面端出来吗
But can you put the lasagna out?
当然
Yes. Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
别不放金属架就直接放桌上
Don't put it down without a trivet.
金属架
A...trivet?
莎伦姑妈刚重新铺的桌面
Aunt Sharon just restored this table.
抱歉 很好看
Sorry, it's-- it's beautiful.
还有什么我能帮忙的吗
Um, is there anything else I can help with?
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表