剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
我告诉他我是个馆长
and I told him that I was a curator,
我夸大了我整个人生
and I, like, inflated my whole life
因为有个人看着我 觉得我很厉害
'cause it felt really good to have somebody look at me
这种感觉太好了 他就是一脸
and think that I was, like, so impressive and just, like,
"天啊 你好优秀"
"Oh, my God. Wow."
说谎是强大的自助手段
Yeah, well, lying is a really powerful self-help tool.
是的
Yeah.
我还告诉他 我要搬去克利夫兰
I also told him I was moving to Cleveland.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我那是正当防卫
It was in self-defense.
我担心他会迷上我
I was worried he was gonna get obsessed with me.
-可怜的家伙 -是啊
- Poor guy. - Yeah.
他会没事的
I mean, poor-- he'll be fine.
他都操到我了 他会没事的
He got to fuck me. Like, he'll live.
-这倒是 -嗯
- True. - Yeah.
与丹尼的邂逅
The encounter with Danny
改善了达比受伤的自尊
had boosted Darby's wounded ego
给了她正迫切需要的动力前进
and given her a much-needed bounce in her step.
她继续过自己的生活
She went on with her life,
不去想丹尼
giving Danny very little thought,
正如男人们也经常忘记她一样
as men had so often done to her.
该死
Shit.
达比
Darby?
-丹尼 -天啊
- Danny! - Oh, my God.
这太巧了
This--wow.
你怎么没去克利夫兰 改变主意了吗
Uh, what happened to Cleveland? Did you change your mind?
不 我是要去
No. Um, no. I'm going.
我租的那个公♥寓♥
Uh, the apartment I was renting--
说出来你都不信
like, it's been so crazy.
那个房♥东
Um, the landlord, you know.
-你懂的 -是啊
- Like, you know. - Yeah.
对吧
Right?
所以你是耳机的负责人[馆长]吗
So are you, like, the curator of headphones, or...
对 对
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
在工作呢
Just working. Just...
你在这做什么
What are-- what are you doing here?
我们见完面之后 我想着来这里看看
After we met, I--I-- I just kind of wanted to check this place out.
我知道我跟你不太熟
I mean, I know I don't really know you,
但我还是很骄傲
but um, I still felt proud,
我觉得这可能会让我离你更贴近
and uh, I thought this might make me feel closer to you
即便我知道你不在这里了
even though I knew that you wouldn't be here anymore,
没想到你还在
except here you are.
是啊
Yeah.
太疯狂了
It's wild.
你想下班之后吃点东西吗
Hey, uh, do you want to grab a bite after work?
我今晚有个晚餐安排 但是...
Um, I have a dinner thing tonight, um, but--
你猜怎么着
uh, you know what?
我刚想起来 我得回办公桌
I just remembered I have to grab something
那个东西 不过很高兴见到你
from my cubicle, um, but it was so good to see you.
我懂的 我又不是白♥痴♥
I get it, you know. I'm not an idiot.
你明白什么了
What do you get?
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我全家人都是骗子
My whole family's liars.
我还是能看出别人当面跟我撒谎的
I can tell when someone's lying to my face.
达比是你的真名吗
I mean, is Darby even your real name?
是的 是的
Yes. I'm--yes.
-达比·卡特 -好吧 就是...
- It's Darby Carter. - Okay. It's just...
你是布丽安娜之后我碰过的第一个女生
You're the first person I touched since Brianna, you know.
那意义重大
I'm sor--that's a lot.
那就是个瞬间
I don't-- it was a moment.
你就没为一个瞬间沉沦过吗
Haven't you ever been caught up in a moment?
我不是瞬间
I'm not a moment.
我是个人
I'm a person,
我在你受伤的时候帮了你
and I helped you when you were hurt.
而你做了什么
You, like--what'd you do?
你把我当成性♥爱♥机器
You, like, used me like some kind of sex robot.
我以为男人想被当成性♥爱♥机器呢
I thought guys wanted to be treated like sex robots.
-行吧 真狠 -好了
- Nice. That's really nice. - Okay.
对不起 这没什么大不了的
Thi--I'm sorry. This isn't a big deal.
我们就一起睡了一次
Like, we slept together one time.
我不欠你什么
I don't owe you anything.
我有权利决定和谁上♥床♥ 和谁恋爱
I get to decide who I fuck and who I love and whatever.
好吧 你不欠我什么
Fine, you don't owe me anything,
但你还是伤害了我
but you still fucking hurt me.
达比·卡特
Darby Carter,
不管你是谁
whoever you are.
事实上 她很清楚他的感受
In truth, she knew exactly how he felt,
她不想伤害他
and she hated hurting him.
丹尼
Danny.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不过 还是感觉很棒
Still, it was nice to know
知道她也能当那个主动离开的人
that she could be the one who left,
她也能成为别人的过客
that she could be the one who got away.
对 我刚开了个户
I mean, yeah, I just made an account.
只是觉得住在酒店
I just think staying at a hotel
会抵消掉开野营车旅行的意义
kind of defeats the purpose of the whole camper van thing.
-我又没说每晚都住酒店 就住几晚 -好吧
- I'm not talking about every night. Just, like, some nights. - Okay.
每晚都住野营车里
Like, every night in the van?
那会很让人抓狂的
That's gonna be kind of intense.
我们在野营 当然在帐篷里[发音相近]We're camping. Of course it's "in tents."
-听懂没 -嗯
- Get it? - Yeah.
-在帐篷里 -不用解释了
- "In tents"? - No, it's...
-奥吉 -太妙了
- Augie. - So good.
达比
Darby!
伙计们 太巧了
Hey, guys. Hey. Oh, my God.
想不到你们还在城里
I'm surprised you guys are still in town.
我们明天出发
Oh, we leave tomorrow, actually.
我们想在劳工节赶到陶斯
Yeah, we're trying to be in Taos by Labor Day.
太棒了
Amazing.
你怎么样 达比 惠特尼博物馆怎么样
How's everything going with you, Darb? How's the Whitney?
-还是现代艺术博物馆 -是惠特尼 好极了
- Or the MoMA? - No, the Whitney. Um, it's great.
我得走了
I've actually gotta run.
巧的是 我有个面试
Like, ironically, I have a job interview.
-不错 -酷
- Nice. - Cool.
面试什么职位
What are you interviewing for?
一个助理的活儿
Um, it's this assistant gig,
但是在拍卖♥♥行 应该很有趣
but it's at an auction house, which could be fun.
-不错 -嗯
- Cool. - Yeah.
-祝好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
- Good luck to you guys. - Thank you.
太激动了 明天就出发了
So exciting. Tomorrow's the big launch?
-是啊 -太棒了
- Yeah, yeah. - Amazing.
-踏上征程 -太激动了 拜
- Out on the road. - So exciting. Bye.
-拜 -回见
- Bye! - See you.
我要一杯拉茶拿铁
I will have a chai tea latte.
宝贝 你要帮我一把吗 快点
Babe. You gonna help me? Come on.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表