剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
貌似搞错了
Looks like there is a mix-up.
-没有空出的转角大床房♥了 -不是吧
- There are no longer any corner kings available. - Seriously?
我订的时候要求的就是这个
I requested one when I booked it.
我跟一个叫谢安娜的人说的
I talked to somebody named Siena.
我确认过不止一次
I confirmed it more than once.
-我就是谢安娜 -你好
- I'm Siena. - Hi.
我有个宝宝 谢安娜
I have a baby, Siena.
我一年都没睡过觉了
I haven't slept in a year,
我妈从洛杉矶飞过来
and my mom flew from Los Angeles
就为了让我能独自过一个晚上
so that I could have this one night.
拜托 我求你了 我需要它
So, please. I'm begging you. I need this.
很抱歉
I do apologize.
我可以给你升级到一个套房♥
I can upgrade you to a suite
然后会送一瓶红酒到你房♥间
and have a bottle of wine sent to your room.
谢谢 谢安娜 你是天使
Thank you, Siena. You're an angel.
-我姐姐刚生了双胞胎 -真惨
- My sister just had twins. - Oh, that sucks.
能给我来个吉士堡吗
Um, can I get the cheeseburger, please?
一个人安静地坐在酒店房♥间里
Sitting alone in the serenity of her hotel room,
等待别人烹饪的红肉
waiting for a slab of red meat cooked by someone else,
达比差一点就能
Darby was almost able to form a thought
有一个完全属于自己的想法了
that was entirely her own.
但是那想法很快
But then the thought was drowned out
就被她的吸乳器声音给淹没了
by the sound of her breast pump...
那声音就像是在悄悄说
whispering what sounded like,
妓院 妓院 妓院 妓院
"whore house, whore house, whore house, whore house."
客房♥服务
Room Service.
就来
Just a second!
你留在门口吧
You can just leave it!
谢天谢地你们在 我几乎不认识任何人
Thank God you guys are here. I barely know anybody.
我觉得很多都是他们匿名戒酒互助会上的人
Well, I think it's a lot of their AA people.
两年时间变化好大 让人难以置信
It's crazy how much changes in two years.
我们有在Instagram上视奸他们
We've been stalking them on Instagram
确保安吉洛不是骗子
to make sure Angelo's not a con man.
在明尼苏达没什么事可做
There's not that much to do in Minnesota.
-别这么说 -抱歉
- Hey, don't say that. - Sorry.
-我进入常任轨了 -知道了
- I'm on tenure track. - Okay, okay.
我很少能见到萨拉 不过
Yeah, I don't see Sara as much as I would like, but,
你懂的 宝宝让我在家做人♥质♥
you know, the baby's kind of made me a hostage in my own home. So...
-她过得很好 -是吗
- She's doing really well. - Yeah?
我收到了一封20页的信
I got a 20-page letter.
我的有25页
I got a 25-page letter.
我想是因为她对我做过更坏的事
Yeah. I guess she just did worse shit to me.
唯一能比萨拉结婚更疯狂的事
The only thing crazier than Sara getting married
就萨拉在教堂里结婚
is Sara getting married in a church.
我知道 尤其是因为
I know. Well, especially 'cause
我们上次聚会的时候 她偷了别人东西
the last time we were hanging out, she committed larceny.
达比曾经认为婚姻
While Darby had once considered marriage
是爱情成功的终极象征
the ultimate symbol of love's success,
现在她切身知道有多少人
she now knew firsthand how many people
因为错误的原因而结婚
make that jump for the wrong reasons,
激励他们结婚的不是爱情
motivated by something other than love.
朋友们 我们多么幸运 多么幸福
Friends, how lucky are we? How blessed are we?
然而 在这一刻
And yet, in this moment,
她还是被萨拉和安吉洛之间美好的联♥系♥给震撼住了
she was struck by Sara's beautiful connection with Angelo.
-用这枚戒指 -我把我的希望给你
- With this ring... - I give you my hopes...
我把我的希望给你
I give you my hopes
-我的梦想 -我的梦想
- My dreams... - My dreams...
-还有我的心 -奶奶
- And my heart. - Nana!
是奶奶
It's Nana.
她很忙
She's busy.
你可以接 接吧
You can take it. Take it, yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
她转到语♥音♥信箱了
She sent it to voice mail.
现在 凭着纽约州
And now, by the power vested in me
赋予我的权利
by the state of New York,
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I pronounce that you are married.
你是丈夫 你是妻子
You are husband, you are wife,
接吻吧
and you should kiss!
我好嫉妒那个仪式
I'm so jealous of that ceremony.
我们能举办个大型婚礼吗
Like, can we have a big wedding?
-不 不 不行 -你们俩
- No, no, no, no, no. - You guys...
再办一场婚礼
Ab-- Have another ceremony.
不 别怂恿她
No! Please don't encourage her.
-你想要付钱吗 -拜托
- You wanna pay for this? - Oh, come on.
-好啊 我会付钱 我愿意凑钱 -好
- Yeah, I'll pay for it. I'll chip in. - Okay.
-我去开众筹 -完美 一场大型派对
- I'll start a Kickstarter. - Perfect, a big party.
超大型派对
Big, big party.
-该你了 -谢谢
- You're up. - Thank you.
我正想要写点什么
I was just about to write something,
然后我意识到我写过上百次
and then I realized I've written the same thing
同样的话 我都厌倦了自己
in about 100 of these, and I'm tired of myself.
再想想 懂吧
Uh, well, just dig deep, you know?
尽量别搞砸
Try not to fuck it up.
靠 我还从没见过安吉洛
Shit. I've never actually met Angelo.
抱歉 我在写一些深刻的话
Sorry, I'm just writing something profound here.
或许我需要先喝一杯
Maybe I need a drink first.
你知道海明威怎么说的
Well, you know what Hemingway said.
我要在爱达荷自杀
"I'm gonna kill myself in Idaho"?
醉书意 醒修型
"Write drunk; edit sober."
当然 人人都知道那句
Oh, sure, everybody knows that one.
你想拍影集的照片吗
Do you wanna get your picture taken for the book?
好
Yeah.
你想陪我去吗
Wanna come be in this with me?
我不想一个人拍
I don't wanna do it alone.
你肯定不会有事的
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我感觉有点害羞
I'm feeling a little self-conscious.
没我害羞
Ugh, not as self-conscious as me.
我的奶♥子♥马上就要漏奶了 算了吧
My tits are about to start leaking, so I'm good.
不是说那是件性感的事
Not--no. Not, like, as a sexy thing.
能给我来一杯马提尼酒吗 加橄榄水
Can I get a martini, dirty, please?
我们有种叫假吉托的无酒精鸡尾酒
We have a mocktail called a "faux-jito,"
但恐怕今晚我们不会提供任何酒
but I'm afraid we won't be serving alcohol tonight.
不是吧 这些是什么
No, come on. What is all this?
随便了 我要一杯假吉托
Whatever. I'll have a faux-jito.
-我也是 -谢谢
- Me too. - Thank you.
三杯假吉托
Three faux-jitos.
-达比 这是安吉洛 -安吉洛 终于见到你了
- Darby, meet Angelo. - Angelo. Finally. It's good to meet you.
你要好好疼她
You take care of this one.
-你美翻了 -嗨
- You look stunning. - Hi.
真漂亮
So beautiful.
谢谢你们过来
I'm so grateful you're here.
-回头见 -当然 你去吧 不用管我们
- See you later. - Yeah, of course. Go, go, go, go. No, we're fine.
我们现在在摸索共养
So now we're just figuring out co-parenting,
其实就是我
which is a lot of me doing
做大多数工作 目前为止
a lot of the work, so far.
你们肯定会想出办法的
Well--well, I bet you guys will figure it out.
是的 我们会想出来的
No, no, no. We will. We'll figure it out.
或者他会
Or he'll complain about
再次抱怨累了
being tired one more time,
然后我会打他一拳
and I will punch him in the face.
-你好 -又见面了
- Hello. - Hello again.
你在跟踪我吗 这是我的跟踪者
Are you stalking me? This is my stalker.
实际上 我就该坐这里
Uh, actually, this is my table,
是你提起你漏奶的乳♥房♥♥的
and you're the one who brought up the leaky breasts.
它们只是在为我孩子漏奶
They're legitimately just leaking milk for my child.
所以是的
So I am--yeah.
这些奶都会到他嘴里 因为我本来想
It will actually go to him now 'cause I was trying to
加入酒精 但现在是不可能了
poison it with alcohol, but that's not gonna happen.
你们好吗
How you doing?
-很好 你呢 -我很好 我是格兰特
- Good, how are you? - I'm good, yeah. I'm Grant.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表