剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
吉姆说你得加班
Jim said you had to work late.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你知道娱乐业的
Well, you know, the entertainment industry.
就是在拯救生命
Just out there saving lives.
-谢谢你能来 -当然啦
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah, of course.
萨拉 你想喝什么
Sara, can I get you something to drink?
我有你的杏仁奶
I have your almond milk.
我不喝了 谢谢
Oh, you know what? I'm good. Thank you.
我每天都跟吉姆说 萨拉
I tell Jim every day, Sara,
你是他做过的唯一正确的事
you're the only thing he did right.
我也是这么跟他说的 黛安
I tell him that, too, Diane.
天呐
Oh, my God.
割礼怎么样
How was the bris?
除了托德每个人都玩得很开心
Everyone except Todd seemed to have a good time.
-太好了 -你想抱抱托德吗
- Great. - Do you wanna hold Todd?
不了 我不想
No, no, no, I don't want to--
我得去趟卫生间
I have to use the bathroom anyway.
他喜欢被人摇晃
He loves being rocked.
我先去拿点吃的
Well, I was actually just gonna get a plate first.
-你确定 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-我一会过来 -你应该抱抱宝宝
- I'll come back after. - You should hold the baby.
别说了
Stop it.
-对不起 -我♥操♥
- Sorry. - Fuck. Fuck!
好吧
All right.
我觉得不会留伤痕
Um, I don't think that it's gonna scar,
不过还是可以敷上一周的芦荟
but maybe put, like, aloe vera on it for a week.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - There you go.
还是很疼 我的天
Still fucking hurts, though. Jesus.
我有布洛芬
I got ibuprofen.
不过你不应该空腹吃
Uh, you shouldn't take it on an empty stomach, though.
你今晚吃东西了吗
You had food tonight?
我喝的血腥玛丽里有芹菜
Um, I had a Bloody Mary that had celery in it.
美味
Yum.
我给你做点吃的怎么样
Uh, how about I make you a little plate?
我有上乘的橄榄 我有马苏里拉
I got nice olives, I got mozzarella.
-可以 听起来不错 -可以吗
- Yeah, okay. That sounds good. - Yeah?
很好
Great.
这个诡异的空房♥间是什么情况
So what's the deal with this creepy empty room?
我以前和我女朋友住在一起
I used to live here with my girlfriend,
她和我分手的时候
and when she broke up with me,
搬走了所有家具 所以
she took all the furniture, so...
够惨的
Damn, that sucks.
你有两部手♥机♥
Oh, you got two phones.
所以你是个毒贩
So you're a drug dealer.
你这个推断很伤人啊
That's actually a very hurtful stereotype.
抱歉 没有想伤害你的感情
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
好了
All right.
给你
Here we go.
这个摆盘很精致啊
Whoa. This is very artfully arranged.
-嗯 -真的很棒
- Yeah. - This is amazing.
我以前在熟食店工作
I used to work at a deli.
好吃吗
Good? Good?
来吧 坐啊 你想坐哪里
All right, come on. Sit. What do you want?
床 草坪椅 你选吧
The bed? The lawn chair? You got options.
我想坐草坪椅更容易消化
I guess the lawn chair's better for digestion.
好的 就坐草坪椅吧
All right. Lawn chair it is.
-免费晚餐还能看表演 -抱歉
- Wow. Dinner and a show. - Sorry.
我对引体向上有狂热的强迫症
I get crazy OCD with the chin-ups.
你每天大概做多少个
How many do you do, like, every day?
大概一百个吧
Uh, like, 100.
-事实上一百个整 -什么
- Actually, like, exactly 100. - What?
我有很多神经能量
I got a lot of nervous energy.
-一百个吗 -也没有听上去那么多
- 100? - That's not that many.
真的很多 以前做总统体测的时候
No, when we used to do those presidential fitness tests,
我连一个都做不起来
I couldn't even do one.
我就会撑住在杆上 然后挂着
I would just, like, get up there, and I would just hang.
你可以做一个引体向上
You could do a chin-up.
-我绝对做不到 -来试试
- I absolutely cannot. - Come on.
个子娇小的人都很擅长做引体向上
No, petite people are very good at chin-ups.
那真是很伤人的刻板印象
That's a very hurtful stereotype.
过来这儿 先把那个放下吧
Come here and put that down for a second.
我做不到的
I can't.
-跳上去 -"跳上去"
- All right. Hop up. - "Hop up"?
-是吗 -好吧
- Really? - Okay, fine.
-我能扶你吗 -听起来有点冒犯
- May I? - That's offensive.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You good? - Yes, please.
你上去了
There you go.
一个
One.
再做一个 再做一个
You got one more. You got one more.
-我做不到 -好了
- I can't! - All right.
不行 你得做个双数的引体向上
No, you just-- you have to do an even number
不然的话整个世界都要崩塌了
or else the world will blow up.
-世界是这样运行的吗 -你做到了
- Is that how that works? - There you go.
你头发很香
Wow, your hair smells really nice.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我 我有这个
Yes, i--i-- I have this, um,
我涂了发膜
hair mask thing that I use.
我不能看到可颂饼干
I can't even look at rugelach
要不然我会胖10磅的
without gaining ten pounds.
拜托 露丝
Come on, Ruth.
你看上去都要快被风吹走了
You look like you're about to blow away.
难道我要强制喂给你吃熏鲑鱼吗
Am I gonna have to force feed you some of this lox right here?
你真的很懂如何让一个老太太开心
Oh, you really know how to make an old broad's day.
你最近怎么样
How you been?
一般般吧
Oh, I'm hanging in there.
-我翻修了浴室 -不错
- I redid the bathrooms. - Okay.
尽管我也不知道为什么
Although I don't know why.
反正房♥子也只会伴随我很短的时间
They're gonna stick me in a home soon enough.
住嘴 才不是这样的
Stop it. That is not true.
自从理查德去世后 我的生活每况愈下
I've been going downhill since Richard passed.
这个家有了他才生机勃勃
He was the real life in the house.
你知道吗 结婚两年后
Do you know I never cooked a meal
我就再也没有做过饭了
since two years into our marriage?
他厌倦了我糟糕的厨艺
He got so tired of my terrible cooking.
有一天 他说
He--he said one day,
"你靠边吧 做饭现在是我的活了"
"Step aside. This is my job now."
我记得 你跟我说过
I remember. You told me that.
而且他从没让我对此感到愧疚
And he never made me feel guilty about it.
是的 他是真正的赢家
Yeah, he was a real winner.
就这样持续了55年的婚姻
55 years of marriage.
希望有一天我和吉姆也有那样的婚姻
Well, I hope to have that with Jim one day.
萨拉
Sara...
如果你不爱他就放手吧
Let him go if you don't want him.
人生苦短
Life's too short.
我爱吉姆
I love Jim.
你是做什么工作的
So what do you do?
我在惠特尼博物馆工作
Um, I work at the Whitney Museum.
很高大上
Fancy.
-是的吧 -我的天
- Yeah, I guess. - My God.
-我是馆长 -真的吗
- I'm a--a curator. - Really?
我的天 太酷了
God, that's crazy.
我从来没去过那里
You know, I've never been there before.
当然我也从没去过埃利斯岛
Never been to Ellis Island, either, I guess, but...
其实我是资历很浅的馆长
Well, I'm a junior curator.
你是我认识的唯一一个
Hey, you're the only person I know
有着高大上工作的人 非常厉害
with, like, a fancy job like that. It's awesome.
我觉得也没有那么厉害
Yeah. I mean, it's not a big deal.
那你是做什么的
Um, what do you do?
一直以来 我跟我表兄弟在创业
Uh, long-term, me and my cousin are in the process
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表