剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
Claudia, Hunter--anything.
随便点 我请客
Go crazy. It's on me.
恭敬不如从命 谢谢 再来一杯这个
Oh, well, now, in that case-- thank you-- another glass of this.
不如来一瓶吧
Well, why don't we do another bottle of that?
"小萝卜泡沫"是什么
"Radish foam"?
你们没有汉堡之类的吗
Don't you guys just have, like, a burger?
亨特 这不是那种快餐店
Hunter, it's not that kind of place.
点菜单上的菜 都很好吃
Just order something off the menu; it'll be good.
马格努斯 你给我们点吧
You know, Magnus, would you order for us,
毕竟你是专家
since you're the expert?
乐意效劳
I would love to.
给我们来一份日式生牛肉
We'll do a hamachi carpaccio,
蝴蝶结面 红烧鸭 牛小排 黑胡椒起司意面
farfalle, braised duck, short ribs, uh, cacio e pepe,
然后问问卡洛斯能不能给我兄弟做个汉堡
and can you see if Carlos'll do up a burger for my dude?
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
马格努斯 不得不承认
Oh, Magnus, I just have to say,
这个地方 "魔芙餐厅 魔菲餐厅"
this place, "Mauve, Mauv-ay"...
-怎么说来着 -是梅芙餐厅
- How do you say it? - It's Maeve.
这餐厅太棒了
Well, it's fabulous,
你的进取心让我刮目相看
and I'm impressed with your gumption.
从事餐饮业要很大的勇气
It takes a lot of courage to be in the restaurant biz,
但是我总跟达比说
but I always told Darby,
"找个热爱工作的有希望有梦想的男人"
"Find a man with hopes and dreams who loves hard work."
我不记得你说过这话
I don't remember you ever saying that.
-事实上 达比这周在工作上喜事连连 -是的
- Actually, Darby had a very exciting week at work. - That's true.
我可能要升职了
I'm up for a promotion
从海上绘画部调到古董部
that would transfer me from Maritime Painting to Antiquities.
除了我以外 还有四个候选
Um, it's just down to me and four other people.
-四个候选 -对
- Four other people? - Yeah.
总共有80个人提交升职申请
I mean, out of 80 applicants.
我真为你骄傲
So... Well, I'm proud of you.
我一直都知道你有这种潜质
I always knew you had it in you somewhere.
看看当你开始创造你想要的东西后有了什么结果
Look what happens when you begin to manifest, right?
说到这 我说过我上周把一栋房♥子卖♥♥给谁了吗
Oh, speaking of which, did I tell you who I sold a house to last week?
五室五卫 带健身房♥
Five-bed, five-bath, home gym.
凯莉·奥斯本
Kelly Osbourne.
英国节目主持人 歌♥手
不是吧
Shut up.
"马格努斯 我跟你说一说
"And Magnus, let me list
"我今年给我家做的所有改造项目
"everything that I remodeled on my house this year.
"达比过生日的故事
"And here's a story about Darby's birthday
"其实就是
"that somehow is actually about
"我如何赢得了年度最佳房♥产经纪人奖的故事
"how I won a Realtor of the Year award,
"我把一栋房♥子卖♥♥给了凯莉·奥斯本
"and I sold a house to Kelly Osbourne,
凯莉还请我去吃烧烤了"
and Kelly invited me to a barbecue."
根本没人在乎
Like, no one cares.
你是怎么捱过整场晚餐
How did you make it through that dinner
都没用牛排刀捅自己太阳穴的
without stabbing a steak knife through your temple?
放松 她又不是我妈
Easy. She's not my mom.
你确定不用我把晚餐钱给你吗
Hey, are you sure I can't pay you back for that dinner?
不用 我请客
Oh, God, no. I got it.
谢谢你对我那么差劲的家人那么好
Thank you for being so sweet to my very lame family.
我妈明显非常喜欢你
My mom obviously loved you.
我随时都能防守妈妈
Well, I can play mom defense anytime.
-好吧 -来挠挠后背
- Mm, yeah. Yeah. - The old back scratch?
我也明白你为什么受不了她了
And I see why she drives you crazy.
-是吗 -当然
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
她就像喜鹊
She's like a magpie.
就是英国那种
You know, the birds that, like,
收集亮闪闪的东西的鸟
collect shiny things like tinfoil and bracelets
锡纸 手链 结婚戒指之类的
and that wedding ring thing in England.
-什么 -之前的一个新闻 轰动一时
- What? - It was a story. It was a big news story.
它把亮闪闪的东西都叼会巢里
It takes all these shiny things up into its nest,
你♥妈♥的♥做法就跟这个差不多
and that is basically what your mom does.
她把你的童年 你的事业
She takes your childhood, your career,
你的感情
your relationships,
都当成是自己的成就
and she makes them all about herself.
我去
Fuck.
关键是...
And the thing is...
你确实光彩耀人
you're really fucking shiny.
大家都想夺走你的光彩
And people are gonna want to take that from you,
所以你小心点
so watch your fucking back.
好吧
Okay.
某人还没睡
She's up!
对
Yeah.
还在回复工作邮件
Catching up on work emails.
顺带摸鱼网购一下
I'm doing a little online shopping on the side.
我赶了四个场子
I literally just went to four shows.
我的脚都要疼死了
My feet are fucking killing me.
你是怀念韦伯斯特大厅了吗
Are you missing Webster Hall?
是啊
I know.
我成了经纪人会不会很奇怪
Is it weird I'm an agent?
我穿着西装
I'm a fucking suit.
但是你好像很享受
You seem to be enjoying yourself, though.
总得有人用掉这些
I mean, somebody's got to make use
免费的酒水券吧
of all these free drink tickets.
天呐
My God.
你要来点吗
Do you want some?
不 不要
No! No.
-我喝一点你的啤酒 -真好吃
-I w-- I'll steal a little of your beer, though. - So good.
感觉真好
This is nice.
是的
It is nice.
我想你了 我的美娇妻
I've missed you, my wife.
你一直忙着和霍齐尔在里面
You've been so busy touching butts
-互摸 -天呐
- with Hozier in there... - My God.
我都见不到你了
I never see you anymore.
对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
-没事 -你...
- It's okay. - Did--
我不知道 这话说出来很傻
I don't know, this-- I sound so stupid.
-什么 -我只是...
- What? - I just--
我终于觉得...
I finally feel, like, really--
感觉真的很好
like, it feels really right.
感觉...
It feels just...
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
我真嫉妒你 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm so jealous, you jerk.
你们已经到了 "在公共场所胡搞
You guys are, like, in the, "Let's fuck in public
-互相发裸照"的阶段了 -嗯
- and, like, send each other dirty pics" phase. - Yeah.
我再也不会这么做了
I'm never gonna have that again.
天呐 很难
My God. Yeah, that's hard.
你现在的感情是最相爱最安全的
You're in, like, the most loving, secure relationship.
不
No.
吉姆现在只想赶上工作进度
Jim, all he wants to do these days is, like, catch up on work
或是多睡一点觉
or catch up on sleep.
他不吃碳水化合物 也从来不喝酒
He stopped eating carbs. He never drinks.
他一点也不好玩
Well... He's no fucking fun.
他在为马拉松训练
He was training for a marathon.
-我... -我说不好
- I-- - I don't know, man.
有时他感觉像是...
Sometimes he feels like...
我十八岁时的文身
this tattoo I got when I was 18.
那时很酷炫
And it was so cool at the time.
现在颜色变淡了
Now it's, like, all faded,
真的已经看不出是什么图案了
and you can't really tell what it is anymore.
抱歉 操
I'm sorry. Fuck.
我喝多了
I'm wasted.
该死的
Damn.
我不是那个意思 我爱吉姆
I don't mean that. I love Jim.
你没事吧
Yeah. You good?
-可能只是经前期综合征犯了 -好
- Probably just PMSing. - Okay.
-今天我给我妈多寄了点钱 -靠
- I had to send my mom more money today. - Shit.
-废话连篇 -别别别
- Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. - No, no, no.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表