剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
卢克·杜沙姆
今晚很开心 谢谢你和我一起去
记住 他只是在帮我们忙 礼貌一点
And remember, he's just-- he's doing us a favor, so be nice.
男生吗
He?
他不是你高中的朋友吗
Isn't it your friend from high school?
是的
Yeah, it is.
-他是同性恋 -什么 不是
- He's gay. - What? N-no, no.
-很感谢你来见我们 -没事
- Thank you so much for meeting us. - Yeah, of course.
-这是我丈夫 -你好
- This is my husband. - Hey, man.
-我叫卢克 -你好
- Luke. - Yeah, hey.
我叫马格努斯
Magnus.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Great to meet you. - You too.
还有什么
And what else?
菜单的80%都是我设计的
I designed 80% of the menu.
我让我们在社交媒体上出名了
And I put us on the map, social-media-wise.
在我去之前 他连推特都没有
Before I got there, he didn't even have Twitter.
马格努斯想要成立工会
Well, Magnus was trying to unionize, you know?
公♥司♥经营得很好 然后他觉得
The place was doing well, and then he felt like
他们有能力为员工提供医保
they could afford to give their employees health insurance,
之类的事 对吧 宝贝
that kind of thing, right, babe?
这是一个切入点
Well, that's an angle.
你认为他解雇你
Do you think any aspect of your firing
是为了报复你想要成立组织的行为吗
was retaliatory for your attempts to organize?
百分之百是的
Yeah, 100%.
如果你和任何其他员工
Well, if you actually talked to any other employees
讨论成立工会的事
about unionizing
那我们可以让他们公开表明观点
and we could get them to go on record--
但是我不会这么做的
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that, though.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
I'm not gonna throw anyone under the bus.
不 我觉得他不是这个意思
No, I don't think that's what he means.
我觉得如果我们能找个人
I think just if we could get someone
证实你的说法
to corroborate what you're saying--
对 我的意思是
Yeah, and what I'm saying
我一直别无二心 我不会那样做的
is that I'm loyal and I won't fucking do that,
-所以那样行不通 -好的
- so that's not an angle. - Okay.
马格努斯 我只想跟你直说
Magnus, I'm just gonna be straight with you here.
就算有合同 他还是可以辩解是有原因解雇你的
Even with a contract, he could claim he fired you for cause.
没有书面文件或是确证
Without documentation or corroboration,
他们可以轻易说你迟到
one could easily say you came in late
或是没有完成职责
or didn't fulfill your duties.
如果那个人为我工作 为什么要那样说
Why would one say that if one works for me?
我是公♥司♥法律师 我不为你工作
Well, I'm a corporate lawyer, and I don't...work for you.
我这样做是帮你妻子的忙
I'm doing this as a favor to your wife,
但每个律师的职责都包括
but a part of every attorney's job
站在对方角度辩护
is to argue the other side's case
了解什么值得据理力争 什么不值得
to know what is or isn't worth pursuing,
尽管这事很操蛋
and as much as it sucks,
-你最好放弃打这个官司 -是吗
- I would let this one go, man. - Yeah?
好极了 多谢你的专业意见
Great, man. Thanks for your professional opinion.
我听够了 我们走
Yeah, I'm done. Let's go.
我可以给你点现金
Oh, I can give you some cash.
不不 不用了 真没事
No, no, no. It's all good, really.
太抱歉了
Um, I'm so sorry.
那是怎么回事 刚才是哪一出
What was that? What was that, man?
他们都一个德行
They're all the fucking same!
什么事都要扯一堆有的没的
Anything that's gonna take any extra work.
不 不是那样 你知道的
No, that's--come on, that's not it, you know that.
他说得也有点道理
And he was making some good points.
他只是想帮忙
He's just trying to help, and I--
他抽了一个小时出来 他那样做是帮我的忙
he took an hour out of his day, and he did it as a favor to me,
你至少可以
and the least that you could do
假装很感激
is just pretend to be appreciative
或者别那么混♥蛋♥
or just not be so much of a dick.
-也许我很沮丧 对不起 -我知道
- Yeah, well maybe I'm fucking frustrated. I'm sorry. - I know.
所以我们去做点别的吧
So let's just go do something else.
你想散散步吗
I don't know, do you want to walk around a little?
或者我们可以去乔的上海餐厅
Or we could go to Joe's Shanghai or something?
不 我想去健身房♥ 我想发泄一下
No, I want to go to the gym. I want to fucking punch something.
-我再给你发短♥信♥ 随便了 -行
- I'll text you, whatever. - Yep.
喝酒吗
我有一个迷你冰箱和报销账户
1103号♥房♥间
这里有酒吗
Um, there's booze inside?
-有 -太好了
- Yes. - Great.
-你可以来点 -好
- You can have some. - Great.
他一直都那样吗
Has he always been like that?
不 不是一直
Um, no. Not always.
不过有一阵子了
But for a while now, yeah.
最近很严重
It's been so bad lately,
我都不记得他正常是什么时候了
I don't really remember when it was good.
这不...
Which isn't...
我不是想落井下石 我也确实爱他
I'm not trying to be a downer. And I do love him.
别折磨自己
Don't beat yourself up.
你是个好人
You're a good person,
而他显然在利用这一点
and he's clearly taking advantage of that.
我说不好
I don't know.
我觉得我从遇见他的那一刻开始
I think I might've known that he was like this
好像就知道他是这样子
from the second I met him.
打心底里知道
In my bones, you know?
我不知道这说明我是什么样的人
And I don't know what that says about me.
经营感情太难了
Relationships are fucking hard.
是啊
Yeah.
这可能听上去有点冒昧 不过
So this might sound presumptuous, but...
你知道你不必非跟他在一起吧
you do know that you don't have to stay with him?
人们离婚很正常
People get divorced.
你上段感情呢
Well, I mean, what about your last relationship?
你是什么时候知道该跟她结束了
Like, when did you know it was time to call it
女友还是妻子
with your girlfriend, wife?
就是女友
Uh, yeah, no, just girlfriend.
我觉得我知道大概有一年了
I would say I knew for about a year
然后才付诸行动
before I did anything about it.
你看上去不错 杜沙姆
You look good, Ducharme.
你也是
Well, so do you.
过来
Come here.
-这间房♥真的很不错 -谢谢
- This is a really nice room. - Thanks.
他们通常不会给律师这样好的房♥间
They don't usually give rooms like this to associates,
但毕竟我是律界爹地
but because I'm a law daddy...
是啊 显然给你升级了
Right, yeah, you got an upgrade, obviously.
正是
Yeah, precisely.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
就是如果你告诉16岁时的我
Just if you had told 16-year-old me
我现在会这样 我绝对不会相信你
that I would end up here, I wouldn't have believed you.
是啊
Yeah.
很狂野
Pretty wild.
-你明天走吗 -嗯
- So you leave tomorrow? - Yeah.
-如果你什么时候去波士顿 一定告诉我 -当然
- If you're ever in Boston, you gotta let me know. - For sure.
-我该走了 -好的
- I should get going. - Yeah, okay.
当达比离开他超豪华的
As Darby left his impossibly nice
格拉梅西公园酒店的套房♥时
Gramercy Park Hotel suite,
她意识到这件事压根跟卢克没关系
she realized that this was never about Luke at all.
他仅仅代表了遇见
He merely represented the possibility
比马格努斯更好的人的可能
of something better than Magnus.
达比本可以告诉马格努斯一切
Darby could've told Magnus everything.
她本可以全发泄出来 让自己解脱
She could've blown it all up and freed herself,
但有什么阻止了她
but something stopped her.
也许是自我怀疑
Maybe it was self-doubt,
也许是对未知的恐惧
maybe it was fear of the unknown.
亲爱的
Babe?
等一下
Um, just a second.
我只是...
Hey, I'm just--um--
我要洗个澡
I'm gonna take a bath.
很抱歉我今天对你的朋友很混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表