剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
爱情生活
第一季 第十集
宝拉·阿丽阿塔
Paola Alliata
是一名小学图书管♥理♥员♥
is an elementary school librarian,
近几十年来
who, for the last several decades,
她一直住在布鲁克林布朗斯维尔
has resided in Brownsville, Brooklyn,
埃尔顿街2520号♥ 2K公♥寓♥
at 2520 Elton Street, apartment 2K.
她闲暇时间在这里
It is here that she has spent her free time
创作油画 多数留给自己
creating oil paintings, mostly for herself
有时作为圣诞礼物送给亲朋好友
or, sometimes, as Christmas gifts for friends or family.
-阿丽阿塔女士 -是
- Mrs. Alliata? - Yes.
你好 我叫达比·卡特
Hi. Um, my name's Darby Carter.
很抱歉这样突然打扰您
Uh, I'm really sorry to barge in on you like this.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我在跳蚤市场找到了这幅画
I found this painting at a flea market,
我觉得是您画的
and I think it might be yours,
所以我找到了您家
so I tracked you down.
我有一个画廊
I own a gallery,
我们总在寻找新鲜的作品
and we're always looking for new voices,
我想知道您还有其他作品吗
and I was wondering if you had any more work.
进来吧
Come on in.
十
真命天子
验孕两年后
不客气
You're welcome.
我不知道 她觉得可能是长新牙了
I don't know; she thinks it might be a new tooth,
但他一晚醒了得有五次
but he's waking up, like, five times a night,
我太累了 都开始出现幻觉了
and I'm so tired, I'm starting to hallucinate.
你怎么还让他跟你一起睡呢
Why are you still taking him into bed with you?
-我以为我们把床折腾坏了呢 -不
- I thought we broke that. - No, it's just easier
如果他靠着我的胸睡 我醒了就更容易再睡着
to fall back asleep if he's in bed with me, on my boob.
当我把他抱出去
When I try to take him out
放在婴儿床里 我就又精神了
and put him in the crib, I'm wide-awake again.
有一天 我在地铁上睡着了
And the other day, I fell asleep on the train,
结果婴儿车滑到了车厢的另一边
and the stroller rolled to the other side of the car,
一个女的把我叫醒还羞辱了我一顿
and some woman woke me up and shamed me.
好吧 你能跟我保证
Okay, well, can you just promise me
只在白天带他坐地铁吗
that you'll only take the train with him during the day?
没事 不会出事的
Yeah, it's fine. Nothing's gonna happen.
-只是... 该死 -怎么了
- It's just--fuck. - What?
该死 我把那玩意弄掉了
Fuck. I dropped this fucking thing.
我也不知道 叫什么来着
I don't know--whatever it's called.
-奶嘴 -天啊
- Pacifier? - Jesus.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能把他的疫苗卡
And can you please bring the vaccination card
带给日托吗 谢谢了
into day care? Thank you.
该死 行
Oh, shit. Yes.
我忘了
I forgot.
我周四去接他的时候会带上的
Yeah. I'll take it when I pick him up on Thursday.
不 那就太晚了
No, it'll be too late by then.
他们今天都差点没让他进去
They barely let him in today.
-我电邮给他们 -不
- I'll just email it to them. - No.
必须是纸质版 算了
It has to be a--the hard copy. Just never mind.
-我自己搞定吧 -不 我能做的 没关系
- I'll just take care of it myself. - No, no, I can do it. It's fine.
你能挂断吗 我...
Can you hang up? My--
-我腾不出手了 -行
- my hands are full. - All right.
-那回头再聊 -谢谢
- I'll talk to you later, then. - Thank you.
收信真有意思
The mail is fascinating.
太好玩了
Ooh! So much fun.
西奥·阿尔伯·郑的降生
The arrival of Theo Arber Jeong
把达比的生活搅成了一锅粥
had turned Darby's life into a viscous soup.
她的知觉变得既敏锐又迟钝
Her senses had been both sharpened and dulled,
她的脑子和身体退化成了动物状态
her brain and body reduced an animal state.
好了
Okay.
萨拉·杨
婚礼请柬
生活真奇怪 小大人
Life is weird, little man.
太奇怪了
So weird.
新年夜
谁是全纽约史上最棒的新年宝宝
Who's the best little New York City baby ever?
是你
It's you.
没错 是你
Yes, it's you.
角落里那些画是你画的吗
Did you do those paintings that are in the corner?
有点奇怪 不过有点好看
They're kind of weird, but they're kind of pretty.
妈
Mom?
-什么事 -请不要尝试让他迈出第一步
- Yes? - Please don't try to get him to take his first steps
我正要出门 过离开他的第一晚
when I'm on my way out the door on my first night away ever.
亲爱的 他还没准备好走路呢
Honey, he's not nearly ready to walk.
看他软趴趴的小腿
Look at his little bow legs.
好 我已经泵出了足够的奶 坚持到明天
Okay, I've pumped enough milk that you should be good
-应该没问题 -妈妈在这呢
- until tomorrow. - There's Mommy.
但如果你需要更多 冰箱里还有点
But if you need more, there's some in the freezer.
务必看好日期
Just please, um, check the dates
从日期最早的开始喂
and start with the oldest ones first.
亲爱的 你不觉得到时候
Honey, don't you think it's time
考虑停止母乳喂养了吗
to think about letting go of the nursing?
我给你衣服洗了
I did your laundry,
简直没有一件衣服
and there wasn't a single article of clothing
上面不盖满奶渍的
that wasn't covered with breast milk.
许多人不知道这一点
You know, a lot of people don't know this,
不过母乳在第二年会发生变化
but the breast milk changes in the second year.
宝宝需要的营养素会完全不同
There's a whole different set of nutrients that the baby needs.
并且 天啊
And--oh, God.
我感觉我要哭出来了
I feel like I'm gonna burst into tears.
为什么离开他我感觉这么难过
Why do I feel this awful about leaving him?
每个母亲都有这种感觉 亲爱的
Oh, every mother feels that way, honey.
-完全是母性本能 -我知道
- It's completely biological. - Yeah, I know.
只是 我已经期待这个行程有好几周了
It's just, I've been looking forward to this for weeks.
我把头发弄好了 我打包了
You know, I got my hair done, and I packed
两条塑身裤 我本该...
two pairs of Spanx. I'm supposed to be--
我现在觉得这几天
and I just--I feel like I'm gonna spend
我都要沉浸在愧疚中了
the entire time just feeling guilty.
那就甩掉愧疚
Well, shit. Lose the guilt.
这对任何人都没好处
That never did anyone any good.
你又不是出城了 达比
You're not even leaving the city, Darby.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just--
我想把一切做对
I wanna do everything right,
我买♥♥了那些介绍如何为人父母的书
and I have, you know, like, all these books on parenting,
可是我却没时间读了 因为我已经当妈了
but then I don't have time to read them 'cause I'm parenting.
感觉我一直在挫败
It's--it just feels like I'm failing all the time.
这件事总是这么难吗
Is it always this hard?
宝宝生下来又没带说明书 对吗
Well, the kid doesn't come with a manual, does he?
我有时确实会生气
I do get mad sometimes,
这一切都落在我身上
just that it all falls to me.
奥吉是个很好的父亲
You know, Augie's a great dad,
但男人偷懒太容易了
but men get off so easy.
亲爱的 我要跟你说点你可能不爱听的话
Honey, I'm gonna tell you something that you might not wanna hear.
责任止于此
The buck stops with you now.
没有男人能做到我们所做的事
No man can do what we do,
也没人会指望他去做
and no one would ever expect him to.
要是他做了 他就会被视作年度英雄
And if he did, he'd be considered the hero of the year.
好极了
Great.
现在我感觉好多了
Well, now I feel so much better.
还有好消息
Well, but here's the good news.
妈妈们在B面能得到所有最棒的东西
The moms get all the best stuff on the B-side.
看看我们
I mean, look at us.
我得等30年吗
What, I just have to wait 30 years?
差不多
More or less.
那些你要留在家里吗
Are you gonna leave those in?
不 我到了酒店后会取下来的
No, I'm gonna take them out when I get to the hotel.
-好的 别 -天 我不会忘的
- Okay, don't... - God. I won't forget.
卡特
Carter?
是的 我订了一个十楼的转角大床房♥
Yes, I have a corner king above the tenth floor.
抱歉 卡特女士
I'm so sorry, Ms. Carter.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表