剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
Babe, just give her the $20.
你会把它放在某个地方 会很可爱的
You're gonna put it somewhere. It's gonna look really cute.
你会感到骄傲
You're gonna be really proud of it.
你真幸运 我带了她来
You're lucky I brought her.
松露一般不长在这片区域
So truffles aren't normally growing in this area.
然而 我在Reddit觅食者板块里看到他们找到了一些
However, I read on the forager Reddit that they found some,
我给你演示下该怎么做
so let me show you what you do.
-当你找到一个根 -嗯
- When you find a root... - Uh-huh.
好
Okay.
轻轻除掉根周围的灰尘
Just lightly dust around the root.
就像是淘金 不过更恶心
Okay, so it's like panning for gold, but way grosser?
没错
Exactly.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天 我找到了吗
Oh, my God. Did I find one?
是的
Wow. Yeah.
你找到了一坨屎
I mean, you found a turd.
我的天 那真的是屎吗
Oh, my God! Is that actually a turd?
突然 达比的生活就像是一幅画
Suddenly, Darby's life was like a painting,
一连串时刻在时间里凝固
a series of moments frozen in time,
就像她在外♥围♥看着她自己一样
as if she was watching herself from the outside.
天 我都忘了新鲜空气有多好闻了
Oh, my God, it's like I forgot how good, clean air smells.
这是我的梦想
This is my dream...
在这生活 买♥♥一块地
To live up here, to buy a piece of land.
开一家农场到餐桌的餐厅
Open up a farm-to-table situation.
买♥♥座房♥子 有机花♥园♥
Get a house, organic garden.
有机牧场 有牛 猪 鸡 我想要一个马房♥
Organic pasture with cows, pigs, chickens. I want a barn,
以防小孩想要学骑马
in case the kids want to learn how to ride horses.
小孩
"The kids"?
似的
Yeah.
我在想要 五六个
I was thinking, like, five or six.
你会考虑这些事
You think about that stuff?
你不吗
Don't you?
会的
Yes.
但不要六个 两个就行
But not six. Like, two.
五个
Five.
最多三个 不然车子坐不下
Three, maximum. We have to be able to fit in a car.
四个
Four.
我们买♥♥一辆厢式旅行车
We'll buy a minivan.
我们会坚持在一起 对吗
We're gonna stick together, right?
-是的 -我的梦想就是你的梦想 -是的
- Yes. - My dreams are your dreams? - Yes.
你的梦想就是我的梦想
Your dreams are my dreams?
是的
Yes.
我是怎么在周末48小时内收到31封邮件的
How do I have 31 emails in 48 hours on a weekend?
好了 大人物
All right, big shot.
我们回城里后再来处理邮件吧
Why don't we hold off on emails till we're in the city?
我只想确保他们知道
Yeah, I just want to make sure that they know
我百分百可靠
that I'm, like, 100% reliable.
不会在以后影响我
Doesn't come back to bite me.
你没在上班
You're not on the clock.
现在仍然是属于我们的时间
It's still our time.
我不想这周末结束
I don't want this weekend to end.
我不想回去
I don't want to go back.
我不想回去见该死的娜奥米
I don't want to go back to fucking Naomi
还有我们的破暖气片
and our stupid radiators
然后在我们的公♥寓♥之间来来回♥回♥
and going back and forth between apartments.
万一我们不用回去呢
What if we didn't have to go back?
万一我们就生活在这呢
Like, what if we lived here?
什么
What?
我有看购♥房♥♥网
I looked at Zillow.
只要十万就能在这买♥♥地
It's like $100,000 to buy land here.
我们可以轻易存下来
We could save that, no problem.
你认真的吗
You're serious?
通勤只要90分钟
It's only a 90-minute commute.
好吧
Okay.
假设 我可以在这里搞定工作
Well, hypothetically, yes, I could get work done here.
我可以在这设立我的办公室
I mean, I could have my own office up here.
疯狂的点子
Crazy idea,
我们同居
we move in together.
你意下如何
What do you say?
你想怎么处理这些信件 亲爱的
What do you want to do with all this mail, babe?
都是旧的 我去粉碎了
Ooh, it's old. I need to shred it.
-给我吧 -看上去很重要
- I'll take it. - It looks important.
-不重要 -该死 肯定是工作
- Not important. - Oh, shit. It's gonna be work.
该死的黛布拉 什么事
Fucking Debra. What?
马格努斯 你最好每天都用这个
Magnus! You better use these every day.
我不在乎邮件是怎么说的 黛布拉
Yeah, I don't care what the email says, Debra.
货运清单写的是哈利法克斯
The shipping manifest says Halifax.
哥们 我超爱这部电影
Dude, I friggin' love this movie.
我不知道你是电影爱好者
I had no idea you were a cinephile.
-我们应该举办电影之夜 -是啊
- We should do movie nights. - You know it.
欢迎回家 伙计
Welcome home, buddy.
很激动你会和我们一起生活
Stoked you're gonna be living with us
还有每个月1号♥付百分之20的房♥租
and paying 20% of the rent on the 1st of every month.
-现金 -好的
- In cash. - Cool. Sounds chill.
我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
我会一直在 直到把这幅丑画寄给这些人
I'm gonna stay here until we get this hideous painting to these people.
接下来是什么
Okay, what's next?
蜂箱
Beehive.
是吗 你把蜜蜂带来了
Oh, really? You brought your bees?
是的 合作社开始收租金了
Yeah. Co-op started charging rent.
我就想 把它们带回家
I thought, "Bring 'em home," you know?
-嗯 -就剩蜜蜂了 在外面
- Yeah. - Yeah, so just the bees. Outside.
-去抬吧 -好的
- Let's get 'em! - Okay, cool. Yeah.
两个月后
我在这生活多年了
I've lived here for years,
她从不来看我 亨特
and she never visits, and then the second
刚一考虑上电影学院 她就来纽约了
that Hunter is thinking about film school, she's in New York.
我就是提醒你一下 她很烦人
It's just--I'm just warning you, she's a lot.
我特别会哄妈妈们 今晚过后
Well, I'm good with moms, so after tonight,
她可能每个周末都想来看你
she might want to come visit every weekend.
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
我真的不想让你那么卖♥♥力
I really don't want you to go that far, please.
但还是谢谢你
But I appreciate you.
马格努斯 你把我的生活给毁了
Magnus, you've ruined my life.
吉姆 上这来
Jim, get in here.
拜托让他把胡子刮了
Please make him shave it off.
特别脏不说
It's mangy,
每次他亲我的时候都扎我的脸
and it's grating my face every time he kisses me.
-我觉得我这样挺帅的 -你说得对 很帅
- I think I look great. - You're right. You do.
你错了 萨拉
You're wrong, Sara. Yeah, it's--
你得让胡子再长长一些
You gotta let a beard blossom.
-挺帅的 -达比
- It looks great. - Darby?
谢谢
Thank you.
不关我的事
I have nothing to do with this. I'm not--
詹姆斯 刮掉吧
James, shave it off.
拜托 行了
Please, stop.
我从来都没挑剔过你的外表
I have never once told you how to look.
近你者黑
You are a bad influence.
你这块墨真是太黑了
You're such a bad influence.
达比17岁前一直戴着全口牙套
Well, Darby here had top and bottom braces until she was 17.
花了我好多钱
Cost me a fortune,
不过你应该看看她的毕业照
but you've got to see her graduation photos.
她把嘴闭得紧紧的怕露出来
She's got her mouth clamped shut trying to hide 'em.
电影《教父》中的角色
看着就像唐·柯里昂
She looks like Don Corleone.
我确实像 我觉得你不用看照片了
I do look like that. I don't think I need you to see that.
听着就性感
Sounds sexy.
马格努斯 你好吗
Hi, Magnus. How's it going?
蒂凡妮 我挺好的
Hey, Tiffany. Good.
你们想好点什么了吗
Uh, are you all ready to order?
想好了 但是先说好
We are, but before we do that,
克劳迪娅 亨特 别客气
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表