剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
应该没有
Uh, don't think so.
你休息一下吧 找点吃的
Why don't you take a break, get something to eat?
不 我喜欢在派对帮忙
No, I--I like a job at a party.
能让场面不那么尴尬
It sort of makes things less awkward,
即便派对是个葬礼
even when the party's a funeral.
不 我不是那个意思
No, that--um, that came out wrong.
不给罗利叔叔抱一个吗
No hug for your Uncle Rory?
什么
Sorry?
你不是哈维和洛琳三胞胎中的一个吗
Aren't you one of Harvey and Lorraine's triplets?
不是 我是布拉德利的女朋友
Uh, no, I'm-- I'm Bradley's girlfriend.
我不知道他在和模特约会呢
I didn't know he was dating a model.
天呐
My God.
凯特 谢谢你能来
Oh, Kate, thanks so much for coming.
你还好吗
You okay?
凯特
Katie.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby girl.
希望您不介意我来
I hope it's okay that I came.
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们家的大门永远向你敞开
You never need an invitation.
没关系
Oh. It's okay.
发泄出来吧
It's okay. Let it out.
乔很喜欢你
Joe loved you so much.
-我去拿杯水 -好的
- I'm gonna get a glass of water. - Yeah. Of course.
达比 你好
Darby. Hello.
你好 凯特
Hi. Hi, Kate.
上次见你好像还是我的婚礼
I think the last time I saw you was at my wedding.
对 那晚非常棒
Yeah, that was a really beautiful evening.
我知道这超级尴尬
I know this is incredibly awkward,
但我只想说
but I just wanted to say,
我没想过我和布拉德利会走到一起
I didn't think Bradley and I would end up dating.
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
别在这说那件事 好吗
we're not gonna do that here, okay?
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
你在这呢
Hey, there you are.
你怎么样
Um, how are you holding up?
你需要什么吗
Are you--like, do you-- what--do you need anything?
-我能帮什么忙 -不 我没事
- How can I help? - No, no, I'm okay. I'm, um...
-我只是想为我妈坚强点 -嗯
- I'm just trying to hang in there for my mom. - Yeah.
但这...
You know? But it's--
-很高兴感受到大家对他的爱戴 -是啊
- it's nice to feel all the love in the room for him. - Yeah.
来的人可真不少
It's, like, an amazing turnout.
也很高兴看到凯特来了
And it's so good that Kate's here.
是啊 我妈很喜欢她
Yeah, my mom really loves her.
但是
But, um...
-我该回去了 -是的
- I should probably get back in there. - Yeah.
我只是想说...
I just want to say that...
失去父母中的一位可能是
it's like, losing a parent's probably the most devastating thing
一个人经历的最心碎的事情
that a person goes through,
我也不知道
and um, I'm not-- I don't--I don't know.
我没说我能体会
I'm not saying that I can relate.
我没那个意思
Like, I'm--I c-- I'm not implying that I can,
因为我父母还都活着
'cause my parents are alive.
听着 我很高兴你在这陪我
Hey, listen. I'm--I'm really glad you're here,
-但我应该回去了 -是的 是的
- but I should probably get back in there. - Yes, yes. Yes.
你的第一次圣餐照片超可爱
You look so cute in your First Communion photo.
-达比 -嗯
- Hey, Darby? - Mm-hmm?
-我真的该回去了 -嗯
- I really need to get back in there. - Yeah.
所以
So...
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
很多人都知道
As many of you know,
我和布拉德利结婚前几年 我父亲去世了
we lost my father a few years before Bradley and I got married.
乔瑟夫提出要陪我走红毯
Joseph offered to walk me down the aisle.
总之 我们站在礼拜堂外
So anyway, we're standing outside the sanctuary,
他特别温柔 他跟我说
and he's being so tender, and he's telling me
我穿着婚纱有多漂亮
how beautiful I look in my wedding gown,
然后 《婚礼进行曲》开始播放
and then, just as the bridal chorus starts,
他又说 尤其是你的奶♥子♥
he adds, "Especially your tits."
乔瑟夫喜欢奶♥子♥
Joseph was a tit man!
莎伦 抱歉
Sharon, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我必须要讲这故事
I'm sorry. I had to share that story.
-他喜欢奶♥子♥ -他喜欢奶♥子♥
- Well, he was a tit man. - He was a tit man!
谢谢
Thank you.
很遗憾 我从没见过菲尔德先生
Sadly, I never met Mr. Field.
不对 我有见过 在你婚礼上
No, I did, at your wedding!
在你婚礼上 我有见过
At your wedding. I did.
我不是很了解他
Um, so I didn't really know him,
但我知道他是个很好的人
but I know he is a great guy,
因为他养育了一个最棒的儿子
because he made the most amazing son...
也喜欢奶♥子♥
who is also a tit man.
因为有其父必有其子
Because the apple doesn't fall far from the tits.
敬菲尔德先生
To Mr. Field.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好像对千层面的某种东西过敏
I think I'm allergic to something in the lasagna.
-布拉德利 -什么事 妈妈
- Bradley? - Yes, Mom?
一切可好
Everything okay in there?
嗯 妈妈 一切都好
Yeah, Mom, everything's great.
我很抱歉你因为我而不得不提前离开
I'm sorry you had to leave early because of me.
没事
It's fine.
我可以明天再开车回去
I can drive back up there tomorrow.
你觉得我有给你妈妈留下好印象吗
Think I made a good impression on your mom?
请别生我气 布拉德利
Please don't be mad at me, Bradley.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我爸死了
My dad died.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个战术奏效了
Okay, this strategy has paid off.
萨拉 该你了
Sara, go.
你能帮我下吗
Mm, can you just do my move for me?
不行 我刚入侵了你的领地
No, I can't do your move. I just invaded your territory.
吉姆 我真的一点不在乎
Jim, I literally don't give a single fuck.
我也不在乎
Yeah, I really don't give a fuck either.
等等 只有我对这游戏上心吗
Wait, guys, am I the only person invested in this game?
是的
Yes.
不好意思 夫人
Oh, uh, excuse me, ma'am,
这是私人住所
this is a private residence.
-我的天 -哟哟哟
- Oh, my God. - Well, well, well.
我以为你永远消失了
I thought you were gone for good.
我们都打算发布安珀警报了
We were gonna do an Amber alert.
你欠我们四千的基础设施费
Yeah, you owe us $4,000 in utilities.
抱歉 我会设置一个付款计划
I'm sorry. I will set up a payment plan.
你还错过了我的生日
And you missed my birthday.
抱歉 小玛
I'm sorry, Mal.
箱子里装的什么
Yo, what is in this box?
那个
Um, yeah.
布拉德利意识到他还没准备好恋爱
Bradley realized he was not ready to be in a relationship.
而且我
Also, um, I...
我在他爸爸的守灵上喝醉了
I got really drunk at his dad's wake.
我吐了千层面和波旁威士忌
I threw up, um, like, lasagna and bourbon,
我好像我发表了祝酒词
and um, I think I made a toast.
-好吧 -超级尴尬
- Okay. - It was really bad.
不 没事
No. That is okay.
我在吉姆表妹的成人礼上吐了
I mean, I puked at Jim's cousin's bat mitzvah,
男厕所里
in the men's room...
-嗯 -在拉比旁边
- Okay. - Next to the rabbi.
这一切都发生在他前妻面前
This all happened in front of his ex-wife.
好吧 你赢了
Oh, okay. You win.
所以不能再免费洗衣服了
So no more free laundry.
我得把钥匙还回去
I had to give the key back.
随便
Hey. Whatever.
我们角落里有洗衣机
I mean, we have the machines around the corner.
有人最近在里面撒尿
Someone's been pissing in them lately,
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表