剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
你用之前看看有没有积水
but you just have to check for puddles.
好的
Yeah, okay.
-我不知道 我们差点就交往一年了 -嗯
- I don't know. We almost made it a year, you know? - Yeah.
-11个月 -是的 -非常好了
- 11 months. - Yeah. - That's really good.
你可以四舍五入
You get to round up.
-很好 -好了 好了
- Good. - Okay, okay.
来 大家都过来
Come on, come on. Everybody in.
-好 -一起抱抱
- Okay. - Everybody in.
-心疼你 达比 -我们爱你
- We're sorry, Darby. - We love you.
谢谢你们
Oh, thanks, guys.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
又一年夏天到了
Another summer arrived,
和布拉德利分手的伤痛渐渐消失
and the sting of her breakup with Bradley subsided.
如此 达比终于得以
With that, Darby was finally
从残骸中得到启示
able to pull revelation from the wreckage.
尤吉妮娅
Hey, Eugenia?
嗨 我是达比
Hi. Um, it's Darby.
我以前跟你一起上摄影课
I used to be in the photo class with you.
那个
Um, listen.
我在想你能不能把你拍的
I was wondering if you would ever sell me
"内心生活"的照片卖♥♥给我
that "inner life" photo that you took.
我觉得很棒
I just think it's amazing,
我可以给你50
um, and I could give you, um, 50 bucks for it.
一百
100.
好吧
Oh. Um...okay.
我不知道我们还要讨价还价
I didn't know we were negotiating.
要的
We are.
很好
That's great.
我会很实诚
Uh, I will be honest.
我没有 这样吧
I don't--you know what?
我去趟自动取款机
I could go to an ATM.
就是一张照片而已
It was just a photo,
然而 却是一个更宏伟人生的开始
and yet, it was the beginning of a much bigger life.
真好看
That's awesome.
你拍的吗
Did you take that?
不是
No.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表