剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
I'm sorry I was a dick to your friend today.
谢谢你
Um, thank you.
我们的下一件拍卖♥♥品是1♥1♥4♥号♥
Our next lot today is 1♥1♥4♥,
一个非常有价值且精致的鸡型杯
an exceptionally important and fine chicken cup.
之后 达比就食欲不振了
After that, Darby lost her appetite
而且几乎睡不着了
and more or less stopped sleeping.
她困在自找的炼狱里
She was in a purgatory of her own making,
待得越久
and the longer she sat in it,
越走不出来
the harder it was to find her way out.
回到出价人这里
Back to my bidder here,
是二十七号♥桌 不是您 两千八百万
it's at the desk at 27-- not yours, 28 million.
你在哪
上班 拍卖♥♥行
这位先生出价两千八百万
Gentleman here, 28 million.
两千九百万 新出价人 谢谢 有人应价吗
29 million, new bidder. Thank you, I'm out.
现在有人出价两千九百万
It's 29 million with you here in the room.
还有人加价吗 两千九百万
No more bids on the book. It's 29 million.
坐在过道的先生出价三千万 谢谢
30 million now, aisle bidder. Thank you, sir.
三千万 三千一百万
It's 30 million, 31 million,
后面的女士出价三千一百万
back to the lady at 31 million.
三千二百万 非常棒 先生
32 million, well done, sir.
后边的女士要出价三千四百万吗
What shall we do, ma'am? Go to 34 for me?
三千四百万 谢谢你
34 million, thank you at 34.
现在我右边有人出价三千五百万
35 now, on the right, now.
达比 三千五百万是电♥话♥竞拍者
Darby. 35 coming in on the phone.
先生 我需要为你加到三千六百万吗
Sir, can I get you to go to 36 million?
您的价格是三千六百万
36 million is yours.
坐在过道的先生出价三千六百万
At 36 million now, it's gentleman seated on the aisle.
提醒一下 最后一次机会
Fair warning, last chance.
三千六百万成交 先生
At 36 million, it's yours, sir.
23号♥物品以三千六百万美元成交
Sold at $36 million, title 23.
马格努斯
在吗
我想送你个小礼物 有点蠢
I got something for you. It's stupid.
不 蒂姆 这很贴心
No, Tim. That's so sweet.
不是什么贵重的东西 就是
It's nothing, it's just, like, you know,
纪念你成交的第一个大单
something to commemorate, like, your first big sale.
-这可是件大事 -太好了
- It's a big deal. - That's so nice.
天呐 你不喜欢 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, you hate it. I--I'm so sorry.
-我可以 -不 蒂姆
- I can-- - No, Tim, um...
-你确定吗 -这个很棒
- You sure? - This is really great.
非常感谢 很贴心的礼物
Thank you so much. This is so sweet.
我很喜欢
I love it, I love it.
好的 那就好
Okay, cool. Uh, well, anyway,
我们都要去喝一杯庆祝一下
we're all gonna go grab a drink and celebrate.
你想一起去吗
You have any interest in coming?
我要赶紧做些文书工作
Um, I'm just gonna catch up on some paperwork.
-好无聊 一起走吧 -我知道 下次一定
- Aw, boo, come on. - I know, I know, next time.
出去时能帮我关下门吗
Um, will you just shut the door on the way out?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
你叫我的话 我可以给你做的
I would've made you something.
那个茶杯今天卖♥♥掉了
The teacup sold today,
卖♥♥了三千六百万
for 36 million.
厉害 我们有分成吗
Wow. Do we get a cut of that?
没有 不是这样的规则
No, that's not how it works.
我们应该有
We should.
我们没有
Well, we don't.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What's wrong? What's going on with you?
马格努斯 我觉得我不能继续下去了
Magnus, I don't think I can do this anymore.
继续什么
Do what?
我们 这段感情
Us. This.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我只是觉得
Um, I just think...
我需要一些空间
I need some space.
我觉得我们都需要一些空间
I think we could both use some space.
我不需要空间
I don't need space.
我需要
Well, I do.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道过去的几个月挺不顺的
Hey, I know the last couple months have been rough.
但生活不可能永远一帆风顺的
Times are gonna get rough, you know?
我还想和你一起到老呢
I want to grow old with you.
我们会一起经历很多 酸甜苦辣
We're gonna go through some shit together. Ups and downs.
我想和你一起生活到九十岁
I want to be with you when I'm 90.
我知道我最近表现得很糟糕
I know I've been a shitshow lately.
我知道
I know.
我会改正的 我会找一份工作
I'll fix it. I'll get a job.
我们可以再次开始为农场攒钱
We can start saving for the farm again.
我想带你去西班牙
I want to take you to Spain.
我们可以一起度过精彩的人生
We can have a beautiful life.
我们共同面对一切
Just us against the world.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你不能遇到困难就退出
You can't just quit when it gets hard.
不是遇到困难 是你制♥造♥困难
It didn't get hard. You made it hard.
我们可是结婚了啊
We're fucking married.
我们发过誓言
We took vows.
我愿意为你而死
I would die for you.
我梦即你梦
My dreams are your dreams.
不 你梦非我梦
No, your dreams are not my dreams.
这就是我的意思
That's what I'm fucking telling you.
祝你好运吧
Good luck.
说真的 祝你能找到我这么好的
Honestly, good luck finding this.
我是你能找到最好的了
I'm the fucking best you're ever gonna have.
好吧 马格努斯
Okay, Magnus.
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
-我他妈的要自杀 -别这么说
- I will fucking kill myself. - Don't say that.
你只要走出这门 我就自杀
Walk out the door, and I'm gonna kill myself!
我的尸体会在厨房♥
My body's gonna be in the kitchen,
你回来
you're gonna come back,
你得打电♥话♥
and you're gonna have to make phone calls
解释马格努斯为什么自杀
and explain why Magnus committed suicide.
天呐 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Jesus! Are you fucking crazy?
你这个疯婊♥子♥
You're a fucking crazy bitch!
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the cops on you!
好啊
Fine.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表