剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
Or you could just act like a normal human being,
然后人人都会喜欢你的到来
and then everyone would be delighted by your presence.
我会拿出我最好的一面的 夫人
I will be on my best behavior, madam.
我在努力了 我真的
Dude, I'm trying here. I'm really--
你可以随心所欲
you can do whatever the fuck you want.
-怎么 -你随便 -我是认真的
- What? - Do whatever you want. - I'm being serious.
-我会很乖的 -好
- I'll--I'll be so good. - Okay.
-我会非常听话 -很好 我很期待
- I'm gonna be so good. - Great. I'm looking forward to it.
我会非常听话
I'm gonna be so good.
有人能把豆腐烘肉卷递给我吗
Can somebody, um, pass me the tofu meatloaf?
不 那个应该是豆腐千层面
No, I think that's the tofu lasagna.
我其实也不确定 老实说
I'm actually not sure. I honestly--
不 因为它上面有更多的番茄酱
No, I think--no, 'cause it has more tomato sauce.
我想告诉这俩混♥蛋♥我有多爱她们
I just wanna tell these fuckers how much I love 'em.
塔伦
Um, Taryn...
你们太可爱了
You guys are just so cute.
让我想自杀
It makes me wanna kill myself.
行了
Okay.
我和小玛是老相识了 对吗 小玛
See, Mal and I go way back. Don't we, Mal?
-嗯 -我们高中就认识了
- Yeah. - All the way to when we were in high school
那时还各种非主流
and we were all emo and shit,
在厕所里用汽水瓶喝伏特加
drinking vodka out of soda cans in the bathroom.
她在喝 我在抽丁香烟
Well, she was drinking. I was smoking cloves. So...
我超爱丁香烟
I fucking love cloves.
我因为是亚洲人被取笑
And I got made fun of for being Asian,
我逃学在家待了整整一周
and I stayed home from school for a whole week
因为米歇尔·穆尼朝我扔了几袋酱油
because Michelle fucking Mooney threw packs of soy sauce at me.
而小玛到我家
And baby Mal came over to my house
试图劝我回学校
to try to get me to come back to school.
就在那天你跟我出柜
And that was the day you came out to me.
为了让我感到不孤单
So I wouldn't feel so alone.
还因为我不知道
Well, and because I didn't know what to do
该怎么处理我对妮基·史密斯的感觉
with my feelings for Nikki Smith. So...
我只想要你知道
I just want you to know that
你嫁给的这个人 塔伦
that is the person you're marrying, Taryn,
可以和你同生共死
a true blue, ride-or-die bitch.
我只希望将来我能足够幸运
And I just hope one day I am lucky enough
嫁给一个像小玛这样靠谱的人
to marry someone as... solid as Mal.
-我爱你 -好了
- I love you. - Okay.
感触很多
Big feelings.
你没事 我们在呢
You're okay. We got you, we got you.
-我不想这样 -不不不 你说得很好
- I didn't wanna do this. - No, no, no, no. It was beautiful.
我们在呢 我们在呢
We got you, we got you.
天
Oh. Oh, God.
-我就是 -敬小玛和塔伦
- I just-- - To, um--to Mal and Taryn.
-没错 -讲得太好了
- Yes. - That was beautiful.
太有爱了
So sweet.
但如果他们幸存下来的话 然后就是新的开始
But if they survive, then it's like a new beginning.
-就那样吗 -对
- Like that? - Right.
萨拉
Sara.
姐们 姐们
Dude. Dude!
-干什么 -搞什么
- What? What? - What the fuck, man?
-我的天 -你搞什么
- Oh, God. Oh, my God. - Dude, what the fuck?
你昨晚酒驾了吗
Did you drive last night, drunk?
你可能会撞死人的
You could have fucking killed somebody.
我没喝醉 什么
I wasn't drunk. What?
难道你是清醒状态下把她们露营椅子碾坏的吗
You ran over their camping chairs sober?
我有吗
I did?
你到底怎么回事
Dude, what the fuck is going on with you?
我 没什么 我只想吃墨西哥玉米煎饼
I--nothing. I just wanted a burrito.
赶紧下车
What? Just get out of the car.
快 趁大家出来看到你之前
Hurry, before everybody fucking comes out and sees you.
-该死 -我的天
- God damn it. - Oh, my God.
-别光站在那 做点什么 -什么
- Don't just stand there; do something. - What?
把椅子处理掉
Get rid of the chairs or something.
-扔到哪 -不知道 草丛里
- Where? - I don't know, the bushes!
或许我可以直接跟她说发生了什么
Well, maybe I should just tell her what happened.
你想要所有人知道你酒驾吗
You want everybody to know that you were drunk driving?
-操 -真的吗 亲爱的
- Oh, fuck. - For real? Babe.
-快来 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
萨拉
Sara.
你穿成这样去吗
You going in that?
-我觉得她看着挺可爱的 -穿睡衣远足
- I think she looks cute. - Hiking in pajamas.
-很完美 -嗯
- It's a clutch move. - Yeah.
我感觉不是很舒服
No, I'm actually not feeling super great.
-你们去吧 -你确定吗 -嗯
- You guys all go ahead. - Are you sure? - Yeah.
你会错过冰洞的
You'll miss the ice caves.
她可能有点反胃
Yeah, I think she's feeling nauseous.
-我们就让她休息吧 -好了 我们走
- We should just let her rest. - All right, ladies, let's go.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You guys ready? - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
-嗯 -嗯
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
-我跟喜欢远足 -快
- I prefer it to hiking. - Come on.
-房♥子里好干净 -很好
- The place looks amazing. - Oh, good.
谢谢 你太好了
Thank you. That was sweet.
我总算还能做点事
Well, at least I'm good for something.
抱歉我之前对你有点凶
I'm sorry I was so harsh earlier.
天 你干嘛道歉
Oh, my God. Why are you apologizing?
搞砸的人是我
I'm the one who fucked up.
那是什么 拜托 你不能走
What is--come on. Don't do--you're not leaving.
-不 这 -你不能走
- No, yeah, there's a-- - No, you're not leaving.
一小时后有趟火车 我该回家了
There's a train in an hour. I should go home.
我感觉我阻碍了大家
I just feel like I'm, like, in the way.
不 你要是走的话玛洛莉会很难过的
No, Mallory will be really upset if you leave.
-会吗 -大家都会难过的
- Will she? - Everyone will be really upset
因为大家都喜欢你
'cause everybody loves you.
-是吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah!
拜托
Oh, come on.
人人都爱你 你想要什么
Yes, everybody loves you. What do you want?
要我给你梳头吗
Do you want me to brush your mane?
要我用棕榈叶给你扇风吗
Do you want me to fan you with palm fronds?
-嗯 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我们爱你 拜托留下
We love you. Please stay.
-给我梳头 -好
- Maybe a little mane brushing. - Okay.
今晚别喝酒了
Maybe just slow your roll tonight.
我不会喝了
The roll will be slowed.
我保证
I promise.
好了 各位
Okay, ladies.
谁准备好和女生勾搭了
Who's ready to put their face in some titties?
-我受不了了 -拉莫娜 拉莫娜
- Whoo! I can't take it. - Ramona, Ramona.
-我能请你帮个忙吗 -怎么了
- Um, can I ask you a favor? - What's up?
你今晚能帮我看着萨拉吗
Um, can you just kind of give me a hand with Sara tonight?
她最近经历了很多
She's kind of going through a lot, so.
嗯 我可以盯着她
Yeah. Yeah, I can keep an eye on her.
-我会把她当做女王对待 -好
- I'm gonna treat her like a queen, okay? - Okay.
我们要嗨起来了
We're gonna get turnt.
不行 不能嗨
Okay, opposite. Fucking opposite.
我说实话
I gotta be honest.
我本以为我不会喜欢脱衣舞俱乐部的
I didn't think I'd be into the whole strip club thing,
但感觉还挺好的
but this is kind of working for me.
我为你骄傲 达比
I'm proud of you, Darby.
到光明的一面来吧
Come to the light side.
异性恋是在黑暗面吗
Are straight people the dark side?
显然
Yeah, obviously.
我们的服务员呢
Yeah, where is our waitress at?
那个摩托车手在她的双乳里穿梭
Um...she's getting motorboated by that biker.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
你去的是明尼阿波利斯 不是西伯利亚
Oh, it's Minneapolis. It's not like it's Siberia.
你在钻牛角尖
I mean, you're splitting hairs.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
-你们能让我出去吗 -嗯
- Can you guys let me out? - Uh, yeah.
-你还好吗 -嗯
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表