剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
I think that's, like,
这就是为什么去找专业帮助对你有好处
that's why getting some professional help will be so good for you.
我爸爸就是那么做的
You know, that's how my dad did it.
当他跌入谷底的时候 有一个故事
When he hit bottom. There's this story,
我当时太小记不清了
like, I was too young to remember,
他爬进了我的婴儿床 因为他喝醉了
but he, like, climbed in my crib 'cause he was so drunk
然后他去寻求了帮助
and then he ended up getting help and...
我是说
I mean,
他就是那样认识南希的
that's how he met Nancy.
从低谷里走了出来
Like, turned everything around.
-南希 -我们爱南希
- Nancy. - We love Nancy.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们可以早上去 我能安排一切
We can just go in the morning. I can arrange everything.
我会陪着你
I'll be right there with you.
你意下如何
What do you think?
好吧
Okay, fine.
嗯
Yeah.
但我很讨厌你
But I fucking hate you.
没事 没事
That's okay, that's okay, that's okay.
没事 你可以讨厌我
It's okay. You can hate me.
你会表现很出色的
You're gonna crush it.
你会是康复所里最优秀的人
You're gonna be the best at rehab.
你会很棒的 孩子
You're gonna be amazing, kiddo.
小达
Darbs.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
操
Oh, fuck.
比看上去重好多
Ooh. It's heavier than it looks.
-这边 -这边 用力
- Go this way. - That way, let's go.
就这样
Going in like that.
-放下 对 很好 -别放在
- Just lay it. Yeah, like that. That's great. - Oh, not on the--
这椅子怎么这样子
What the fuck happened to this?
我不知道 也许有熊来了
I don't know, maybe there was a bear or something.
-嗯 -大熊
- Yeah. - Giant bear.
早啊 美女
Hey, morning, sunshine.
我们得上路了
We gotta get on the road.
3点报道
Um, check-in's at 3:00
我和你姐姐安排好了一切
and I coordinated the whole thing with your sister.
-等等 你叫了我姐姐 -嗯
- Wait, you called my sister? - Yeah.
但我们会陪着你的 我保证
But we're all with you, babe, I promise.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
萨拉 别这样
Sara, don't do this.
拜托 我们很幸运刚好有一个位置
Please. We got really lucky that there was a spot at all.
我真不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
我只想睡觉
I'm just trying to sleep.
萨拉
Sara.
怎么
What?
我不能一直这样下去
I can't keep doing this.
你要么现在跟我去康复所
You're either gonna come with me to rehab right now
不然我就走人了
or I'm out.
操
Re--fuck.
萨拉
Sara.
我不会再借你钱了
I'm not gonna lend you money anymore, man.
我不会为你给朋友们担♥保♥
I'm not gonna vouch for you with our friends.
我求你马上起来
I'm begging you to get up right now
不然我就不干了
or I'm--I'm done.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表