剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
Turns out Asians are not the only ones who take it very seriously.
希望你有准备好
Well, I hope you're ready to do this,
因为在我们孩子睡到天亮前
'cause you are not leaving this apartment
你不能离开这公♥寓♥
until our child sleeps through the night.
听到了吗 拉裤子队长
You hear that, Captain Poopy-pants?
准备好进行睡眠训练了吗
You ready for some sleep training?
因为我们准备好了
'Cause we are!
是的
Hell yeah.
去吧
Come on, man.
不是这样的
That's not-- it's not this kind of thing.
我需要你全情投入
I need you at full capacity.
只是大♥麻♥二酚
It's just CBD.
好吧
Oh. Well, then, come on.
他睡着了吗
Is he asleep?
上面说你得一直喂奶喂到他睡着
Says you're supposed to let him nurse until he's asleep.
他睡过去了
Okay, he's out.
好 把他放进婴儿床
Okay. Put him right in the crib.
不 我得先给他喂奶
No, I have to burp him first.
不 这上面说
Yeah, no, but it says right here
他一旦睡着后 你就得立刻把他放进去
that once he falls asleep, you have to put him in right away.
好吧
Okay.
现在你要唤醒他
Okay, now you're supposed to rouse him
好让他眼睛睁开一点
so that his eyes open just a little bit.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
显然 他会立刻再次闭上
Apparently, he'll close 'em again almost immediately
这会教会他怎么继续睡觉
and it--it teaches him to put himself back to sleep.
我来吧
Yeah, I'll do it.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay,
该死
Oh, shit.
操
Fuck.
见鬼
Shit.
不 我没法听下去了
No, I can't--I can't just listen to this--
不不 别去
No, no, no. Come on, come on.
我知道这很糟 坚持下
I know this fucking sucks. Come on, come on.
我觉得这样并没有好转
I don't think this is any better.
至少他看不到我们了
At least he can't see us now.
睡眠训练日志
他不停哭
似乎睡着了
操
Oh, fuck.
醒来又开始哭
过了多久了
How long has it been?
才15分钟
Only 15 minutes.
-我♥操♥ -这个可怜的家伙
- Oh, fucking hell. - Oh, this poor little guy.
-他在 -嘘
- He's doing the-- Shh.
自我安慰
又开始哭 停不下来
西奥 快睡觉
Theo, go to sleep!
哭泣 奥吉进去 打消疑虑 然后出来
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on. Come on.
他试图自我安慰
你可以的
You got this, buddy.
加油
Come on, man.
他又开始哭 喂了奶 让他再次睡下
别打鼾
Stop snoring.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
他醒来 不过又让他睡着了
抱歉
Sorry.
你们被锁在门外了吗
Um, you guys get locked out?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
睡了五小时
靠 我的天
Oh, fuck. Oh, my--
小家伙
Hey, little man!
天呐 我们做到了
Oh, my goodness! We did it!
我们为你骄傲 小子
We're so proud of you, buddy.
你能相信我们做到了吗
Oh, can you believe we made this?
看看那脸
Look at that face.
冷酷凝视
Steel stare.
他继承了你
He gets that from you.
他那样的时候跟你一模一样
He looks exactly like you when he does that.
好用力
So intense.
或许妈妈会让你每个月
Maybe Mama'll let you stay at my place
在我家住几晚
a few nights a month, huh?
也许 也许
Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
-可能吧 -可能
- Probably. - Probably?
-好的 -他在的时候不准约人
- Okay, good. - Just, you know, no hookers when he's there.
当然
Sure.
戴思妮呢 她很擅长和小孩打交道
What about Destiny though? She's great with kids.
-你想去看爸爸吗 -是吗
- You wanna go see Daddy? - Yeah?
-你想去看爸爸 -来看我吗
- You wanna go see Daddy? - Yeah. Gonna come see me?
我看爸爸了
I see Daddy.
-瞧瞧 -瞌睡天使
- Look at that. - Sleepy little angel.
是啊
Yeah.
我买♥♥了培根芝士鸡蛋三明治
I've just got the bacon, egg, and cheese coming.
好的 一共5.27
Okay. That's $5.27
5.27
$5.27.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Shit.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry. Um...
我来付吧
Here. I'll get these.
没事 我...
No, that's okay. I'll just--
来
There you go.
真抱歉 先生
Wow. Uh, I'm so sorry, sir.
这位绅士会支付我的三明治
Yes, this kind gentleman will be paying for my sandwich.
我的天
Oh, my God!
谢了 我会还你的
Thanks for that. I'll pay you back.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道你会信守承诺
I know you're good for it.
其实挺好的
This is great, actually.
我很高兴我碰到了你 让你看到
I'm really glad I ran into you so that you could see,
我有多没
you know, just how beautiful I am
在杂货店的冷光之下
in the cold light of the bodega.
这很棒
This is great.
我觉得你看上去很漂亮
I mean, you're looking pretty good to me.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
你穿这身打扮像是在拍广♥告♥
You look like you're in an ad for this outfit.
-是吗 -嗯
- I do? - Yeah.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
那么
So?
你今天要做些什么
What are you getting into today?
就是喂食和换尿布
Just feeding and changing diapers.
我打算去散步
I thought we'd go for a walk.
然后喂食和换尿布
Then some more feeding and changing diapers.
-这个小家伙吗 -是的
- This the little man? - Oh, yeah.
西奥 这是格兰特 格兰特 这是西奥
Theo, Grant. Grant, Theo.
你好西奥 你怎么样
Hey, Theo. How you doing, bro?
真无礼
Oh, rude.
-谢谢 -差点忘了
- Thank you. - Yeah.
给
Here you go.
-你的 -谢谢
- That's for you. - Thank you very much.
拿着 谢谢了
Take this. Thank you, mate.
我去开门
Um, let me get the door.
达比当时还不知道
Darby didn't know it yet,
但这就是她的真命天子
but this was her person
会陪她走完一生
and would be for what remained of her days.
她后来会意识到这一刻
She would later realize that this particular moment
会和她的很多期待相对立
was contrary to many of her expectations.
比如 她没有立刻感觉到成了一个全新的人
For instance, she didn't suddenly feel like a whole new person,
最终靠完美伴侣稳定了下来
at long last fixed by the perfect partner.
跟格兰特一起漫步 她没有感到火花
Walking beside Grant, she didn't feel fireworks
或者听到吵人的行进乐队
or hear some loud marching band
宣布道 来了
announcing itself like, "Here it is.
这就是爱
Here's love."
相反 感觉很安宁 镇定
Instead, it was quiet and calming
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表