剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
我去 是的 对不起
Oh! Shit. Yes, no.
好的 我认识你 对不起
Okay. No, I know you. I'm sorry.
你要不要喝点水
You want some water?
不是水 是威士忌
It's not water. It's Popov.
但是别声张
But keep it low-key.
音乐剧《猫》怎么样了
How's "Cats" going?
听着特别棒
Yeah, sounding pretty good over there,
真有音乐天赋
frickin' musical guy.
我扮演罗腾塔格 所以...
I'm playing Rum Tum Tugger, so...
怎么了
What's up?
我讨厌感恩节
I hate Thanksgiving.
我懂 我也是
Yeah, I know. Same.
太扯蛋了 今天晚上连《橘郡风云》都没有
And it's ridiculous, 'cause "The O.C." isn't even on tonight,
我一点都不理解
which-- which makes no sense to me,
因为我觉得如果有哪晚适合播《橘郡风云》的话
'cause I feel like if there were a night for "The O.C." to be on,
那就是今晚
it would be tonight.
我知道 我也这么想的
I know. I know. That's what I was thinking.
我刚才去影音室准备看了
I went to the AV room to try to watch it, and...
是吗 我是从加州来的
Yeah? I'm actually from California.
不是吧 太酷了
Wait, no way. Sick.
-所以它让我想到了老家 -是吗
- So it reminds me of home. - Yeah?
不错
Cool.
等等 你吸进去了吗
Wait, did you inhale it?
是啊
Yeah.
我想是的
I--I think I did.
-你确定吗 -我也不知道
- Are you sure? - I don't know.
这就对了
There you go. Nice.
你怎么不回家
Um, so why didn't you go home?
非暴♥力♥抵抗
Just civil disobedience.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我父母都是共和党人
No, my parents are just fuckin' Repubs,
我爸还是酒鬼和伪君子
and my dad's a drunk and a hypocrite.
你家是哪的来着
Where are you from again?
得州圣体市
Corpus Christi, Texas.
-真狂野 -是啊
- That's wild. - Yeah.
所以你家是石油大亨吗
What, are you, uh, like, an oil baron?
不不 我爸是说客
No, no. My dad's a lobbyist.
他认识被切尼打脸上那家伙
Yeah. He knows the dude that Cheney shot in the face.
难以置信吧 他跟我爷是朋友
Yeah, I know. He's boys with my grandpa.
我爸是正在戒酒的酒鬼
Yeah, my dad's a recovering alcoholic.
所以你在这待着吗
Is that why you stayed here?
不 算是吧 我也不知道
No. I mean, kind of. I don't know.
我爸妈在杰克逊霍尔
No, my parents are just in Jackson Hole,
我今年不想过去
and I didn't feel like going this year.
那是我的初吻
That was my first real kiss.
那一刻 感觉神奇极了
In the moment, it was-- it was magic,
现在我意识到
I mean, now I realize
他的舌头笨拙得像监狱里的土制刀一样
he was using his tongue like a prison shank.
-你不走门吗 -不
- You don't use your door? - No.
连送披萨的都知道在杜沙姆家要走窗户
Even the Domino's guy knows to use the window at Casa Ducharme.
-来 -谢了
- Here. Here. - Yeah. Thanks.
快跑
Go, go!
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
这个不错
That one's cute.
这张很好
That was good.
-我们能行的 -没问题
- We got this. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你喜欢哪种音乐
What kind of music do you like?
我喜欢抒情的
I like mellow shit.
比如这首
Like this.
听过吗
Know this one?
你喜欢约翰·梅尔
You like John Mayer?
我喜欢约翰·梅尔 他最棒了
I love John Mayer. John Mayer shreds.
我之前说谎了
Hey, I lied before.
是吗 什么事
Yeah? About what?
我家人没在杰克逊霍尔
My family isn't in Jackson Hole.
我真不知道为什么那样说
I--like, I really don't know why I said that.
好吧
Okay.
没事
It's all good.
你很棒
You're amazing.
你也很棒
You're amazing.
显然 你很喜欢那个人
So clearly, you really liked this guy.
但问题是 达比
But the question is, Darby,
面对感情 你怎样做了
what did you do with those feelings?
没做什么
Nothing, really.
那时是高中
Um...yeah, I mean, it was high school,
我们都不怎么熟
so we barely knew each other,
也不是什么大不了的事
and it just wasn't-- it wasn't that big a deal.
达比 心理诊疗只有在你
Darby, therapy really only works
愿意跟我敞开心扉时 才有效
if you're willing to open up to me.
我不是在这儿吗
I'm here, aren't I?
是的 而这是第一步
Yes, and that's the first step.
对不起 只是...
I'm sorry, it's just...
你几乎算是个陌生人
you're basically a stranger.
也许这才会更容易
Maybe that makes it easier.
好吧
Okay.
科尔比家怎么样
How was Colby's?
他表哥撞见我们做♥爱♥了
His cousin walked in on us,
但是除此之外都很好
but otherwise, it was fine.
你不会相信放假的时候发生了什么事
Okay, you won't believe what happened over break.
我和卢克好上了
I hooked up with Luke.
卢克·杜沙姆吗
Luke Ducharme?
对
Yeah.
还挺神奇的
Yeah, it was kind of magical.
我都不知道你这么大胆
Wow, I didn't know you had it in you.
就像第一天晚上
Yeah, I mean, just like, the first night,
我们在餐厅碰面
we met up at the dining hall,
然后就这样发生了
and then... it just kind of happened, you know.
但是你说好上了是什么意思
Okay, but what do you mean you hooked up?
我们接吻了
Like, we just kissed.
但是我们整个假期期间都在一起
But we spent literally the whole time together.
就像是我们坠入了爱河
It was like we were in love.
那你们现在算是怎么样
So what's your guys' deal now?
是在交往还是什么
Are you, like, dating or something?
不 我...
No, I mean, I'm...
我不太确定
Yeah, I'm not really sure.
反正没有正式交往
I mean, not officially, anyway.
我们还没聊这个话题
We haven't had the talk yet, you know.
我和他一起上微积分课
I have Pre-Calc with him.
他就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
You know he's, like, a total player.
是的
Yeah.
我们关系很随意的
We're just keeping it casual, you know.
真的没什么
It's no big deal, really.
真不错
Nice game.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
怎么样
What's up?
不怎么样
Not much.
好吧
Okay. Well, hey.
其实我在考虑搞罢♥工♥反对伊♥拉♥克♥战争
I was actually thinking about staging a walkout
你想的话可以来参加
against the Iraq war, if you felt like joining.
也许 也许吧
Mybe. Yeah, maybe.
或者我们可以抽点大♥麻♥
Or-- or we could just smoke weed
看看新一季的《橘郡风云》
and watch the new "O.C."
我不行
I can't.
我只是... 我的化学要考砸了
I'm-- I'm just-- I'm really screwed in Chem
因为我在假期里都没好好学习
'cause I fucked off, like, all break.
嗯 不 我记得
Yeah. No, I remember.
不过那都是值得的吧
It was worth it, though, right?
当然 是的
Yeah, for sure. Yeah. Yes.
但我该... 我要继续去比赛了
But I sh-- I sh-- I need to get back to the game.
好 去吧
Yeah. Yeah. Go ahead.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表