剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我去再买♥♥杯可乐
I'm just gonna get another Coke.
我们的服务员成了脱衣舞娘了
Our waitress just being a stripper.
好性感
That's so hot.
你要什么 亲爱的
What can I get you, hon?
-一杯可乐 谢谢 -稍等
- Just a Coke, thanks. - Gimme a sec.
谢谢
Thank you.
别管我戴假睫毛
Hey, just ignore me putting on fake eyelashes.
我不在乎
No judgment here, girl.
这是你的包吗
Um, is this your purse?
放在地上 挨着马桶
It was on the floor, next to the toilet.
我真蠢
Ugh, I am such an idiot.
我喝了长岛冰茶后总会这样 谢谢
This always happens when I drink Long Island iced teas. Thanks.
不客气
Yeah, no worries.
塔伦有点太过尽兴了
Taryn's enjoying that, like, a little too much.
-我的天 我的天 -我的天
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
拉莫娜和萨拉热吻
Ramona's totally sucking Sara's face off.
老天 我放弃
Jesus. I give up, I give up.
你应该的 她在自己的路上
You should. She's on her own path.
没人在那路上见过一个叫拉莫娜的女同
You know, no one saw a lesbian named Ramona on that path, but--
她有多醉
I mean, how drunk is she?
我知道我得喝多醉才会去吻一个男人
Well, I know how drunk I'd have to be to kiss a man.
各位 失陪下
Now, ladies, if you'll excuse me,
我要把那个脱衣舞娘从我未婚妻面前赶走
I am gonna go peel that stripper off my fiancée.
好了 谢谢 梅根·福克斯
Okay, thank you, Megan Fox.
-嗨 -好了 谢谢你
- Hi! - Okay, thank you.
-那是她 -打扰下
- That's her! - Excuse me.
这位女士说你偷了她的钱
This woman says you stole some money that belonged to her.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我在一个信封里装了很多现金
I had a bunch of cash in an envelope.
我的工资是现金 检查她的包
I--I get paid in cash. Check her purse.
我没有包
I don't have a purse.
检查她口袋 检查她菊花
Well, check her pockets. Check her asshole.
检查她每个洞 她偷了我的钱
Check every orifice, but she took my money.
能冷静点吗 什么情况
Uh, can we calm down? What's going on?
你真要这么对我
Seriously gonna treat me this way
亏我之前对你那么好
after I was such a good fucking Samaritan?
我找到了她的包 然后还给了她
I found her fucking bag and I gave it back to her.
贱♥人♥ 你在隔间里吸可♥卡♥因♥
Bitch, you were snorting coke in the stall,
-她就是那个时候拿走的 -什么
- and that's when she took it! - Wait, what?
检查她的包 检查她的包
Okay, check her purse, check her purse.
多半还在里面 该死的酒鬼
It's probably still in there. Fucking drunk!
好了 好了 好了
Whoa, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
听着 你得跟我走
All right, listen. You gotta come with me.
不 操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
No, fuck you, fuck you!
-萨拉 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Sara! - Fuck you.
操你们所有人 晚安
Fuck all y'all. Good night.
上帝知道你做了什么
God knows what you did!
老天 我就知道不该邀请她
Jesus, I knew we shouldn't have invited her.
我要去追她吗 确保她没事
Should I go after her, make sure she's okay?
她显然不太对劲
She's clearly not okay.
我知道 但我不想让她被车撞之类的
I know, but I don't want her to get, like, run over or something.
这是我的单身派对
It's my bachelorette party,
我不想花时间
and I don't wanna spend it
去救一个没有准备好的人
trying to save somebody who's not ready.
我去找她
I'll go find her.
上车
Get in.
上车 不然我从你身上碾过去
Get in, or I'll run you over like a camping chair.
不准吸烟
Without the cigarette.
告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
你偷了那人的钱吗
Did you steal that money?
当然没有 你搞错没有
No, of course I fucking didn't. What the fuck?
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes
告诉我真♥相♥ 看着我的眼睛告诉我真♥相♥
and just tell me the truth. Look me in the eyes and tell me the truth.
好
Okay.
我没有拿
I did not take
-那个女人的钱 -好
- that woman's money. - Okay.
如果你内心知道这就是真♥相♥
If you know in your heart that that's the truth,
你内心知道你没有偷那钱
you know in your heart that you didn't take her money,
那我就接受
then I accept that.
-你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 -老天
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Oh, my God.
-不 -这太扯淡了
- No, hey! - This is such bullshit.
我整个周末都在帮你开脱
I have gone to bat for you all weekend,
我那么做的唯一原因
and the only reason that I've done that
是因为我知道这不是你
is because I know that this isn't you.
告诉我真♥相♥ 说
Just fucking tell me the-- just say it.
-告诉我真♥相♥ -行
- Just tell me the truth. - Okay, fine!
我偷了 有什么大不了的
I stole it. It's not a big deal.
-我的天 -怎么
- Oh, my God! - What?
她反正都会拿去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
I mean, she's just gonna fucking spend it on coke.
你会拿去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
You're just gonna spend it on coke!
那可能是她的租金 她可能有孩子
That might be her rent. She might have kids.
为什么 你为什么要那么做
Dude, why? Why did you do that?
我不知道 达比 我不知道
I don't know, Darby. I don't know.
钱在那 我看到了就拿了
It was there, I saw it, I grabbed it,
我以为会很好玩
I thought it would be fun.
你以为会很好玩
You thought it would be fun?
我只是很迷茫
I'm just really fucking lost.
好吗
Okay?
我生活里的所有好事都破灭了
Everything good in my life has just turned to shit.
吉姆选择了房♥子 抛弃了我
And, like, Jim choosing a fucking house over me.
我是说
I mean,
他之前连擦屁♥股♥都要给我说
he couldn't wipe his ass without telling me first
现在没有我他也过得很好
and now he's just fucking fine without me?
然后我丢了工作
And then I lost my job,
然后我去了这些糟糕的约会
and then I've been on all these shitty dates,
我的信用也没了
and, um, my credit's fucked,
没人能陪我 因为都太忙了
and nobody can hang ever 'cause they're too busy.
一切都很操蛋 我的生活就是屁
I mean, it's all just fucking bullshit. My life is bullshit.
你根本不再需要我
And you don't even need me anymore.
你是我最好的朋友 我当然需要你
You're my best friend. Of course I fucking need you.
不一样了 达比
It's not the same anymore, Darby.
你觉得我是坏人吗
Do you think that I'm a bad person?
不
No.
不 萨拉
No. Sara.
我觉得你现在在挣扎
I think you're really struggling right now and
你需要帮助
you could use some help
我想帮你去获得帮助
and I want to help you get help.
因为我厌倦了看到你伤害自己
'Cause I'm really sick of seeing you hurt yourself.
我受够了担心你 太难了
And I'm sick of worrying about you; it's too fucking hard.
嗯 就是
Yeah, it's just been a--
-过了很难的一年 -别说了
- a really bad year. - Stop. Come on.
我觉得
I think
你去寻求专业帮助会好点
it would be good for you to get some professional help.
-别生气 拜托 别生气 -我日
- And don't be mad. Please, don't be mad. - Fuck me.
或许去康复所
But maybe even rehab?
滚
Fuck off.
听着 我很难过
Look, yes, I'm sad,
但我不需要康复所
but I don't need rehab.
萨拉 我真的担心你会死
Sara, I'm legitimately worried you're gonna die.
我不能去康复所 我还有事
I can't do rehab. I've got shit to do.
你没有
No, you don't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, babe.
我以前试图戒酒
I tried to quit drinking before.
什么 你怎么没告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为
'Cause it's, like,
也许当你开始节食后
maybe when you start a diet
但你并不是真的想要那么做
but you don't actually want to have to do it.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我觉得这
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表