剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
-拜 -我们开始吧
- Bye. - All right, let's do it.
说实话 从那之后 事情越来越糟
Honestly, things got worse from there.
我会在校园里看到他
I would see him around campus,
但感觉就像是我们之间什么也没发生过
but it was just like nothing ever happened between us.
典型的青少年之间的事
Just classic kid shit.
而我却做了我不应该做的事
And I did the opposite of what I should have done.
我去参加了《猫》的试选
I literally auditioned for "Cats"
就为了能接近他
just to be close to him.
天呐 卢克 你唱得太好了
My God. Luke, that was amazing.
你在唱的时候 我真的热泪盈眶
Like, I seriously had tears in my eyes when you were singing.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Look...
我想我们应该谈谈
I think we need to talk.
你最近表现得很奇怪
You've just been acting really weird.
没有 我保证我不是不理你
No. I haven't been ignoring you, I promise.
说真的 那些课让我忙疯了
Seriously, things have been so crazy with classes,
然后还要参演歌♥剧 我只是...
and then, you know, I've got this, and I just--
你喜欢魅力猫吗
You like that, Rum Tum?
老爸
Hey, Dad.
你好吗 东海岸人
How's it going over there, East-Coaster?
很好 我就是在学习 什么事
It's fine. I'm just studying. What's up?
感恩节的时候我们都想你了 孩子
Well, we missed you at Thanksgiving, kiddo.
我也想你们
Yeah. I missed you too.
其实我有个消息要告诉你
Hey, so, some news, actually.
南希又怀孕了
Nancy's pregnant again.
达比
Darby?
达比 你还在吗 喂
Darby, are you there? Hello?
我不知道该说什么 对不起
Look, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.
没 这很好 恭喜
No, it's--it's great. It's great. Congratulations.
那是什么 小熊软糖吗
What are those? Gummy bears?
蠕虫
Worms.
什么
What?
是蠕虫软糖
They're gummy worms.
不错
Nice.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就那么发生了 他卷了根大♥麻♥烟 然后
It just happened. He rolled us a joint, and then...
没任何意思 我保证
It didn't mean anything. I promise.
我和科尔比刚分手
Colby and I just broke up,
我想着因为你和卢克只是在一起玩
and I figured since you and Luke were just hanging out...
别哭
Oh, don't cry.
你会找到别人的
You're gonna find somebody else.
别说了 我
Stop, I've--I've--
我根本不在乎 好吗
I don't even care about this, okay?
我生活里有更大的事
I have way bigger shit going on!
-所以你不生气吗 -不 我只是
- Oh, so you're not mad? - No! No! I ju--
我刚发现我得了癌症
I--I just found out that I have cancer!
操
Fuck.
好吧
Wow, okay.
我们来理清一下
Let's unpack that.
你觉得你为什么那么做
Why do you think you did it?
天 我也不知道
God, I know. I don't know.
就
Just, um...
大概因为我是个愚蠢的高中生吧
like, being a dumb high-schooler, I guess?
我知道 但问题是 达比
I know, but the thing is, Darby,
很多人会经历分手
that a lot of kids get broken up with,
但他们不会到处跟人说他们得了癌症
but they don't go around telling people they had cancer.
我听说了
I heard the news.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
嗯 我还得去做几个检测
Yeah, I have to get a couple more tests done,
但情况不太妙
but it's not looking good.
如果你需要任何帮助
If you need any help,
我叔叔是斯隆凯特林癌症研究所的肿瘤学家
my uncle is an oncologist at Sloan Kettering.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
早日痊愈
Get well soon.
它的名字是勇气
His name is Courage.
-并不是说你需要 -她真好
- Not that you need it. - She's so sweet.
显然你已经很勇敢了
You're obviously already brave.
-我的天 你太体贴了 -谢谢
- Oh, my God. That's so sweet. - Thank you.
我不知道我为什么要撒那个谎
I don't know why I told the lie in the first place,
但我撒了以后 我就害怕
but once I did, I just got scared that all this love,
要是我坦白的话
and everyone fawning over me,
大家对我的关爱就会消失
would just go away if I came clean.
达比 我很遗憾
Darby, I'm so sorry to hear.
学校在现在或者期末期间能为你做什么
Any accommodations the school can make now or during finals,
请告诉我
please let me know.
我的办公室随时欢迎你
My office door is always open.
可幸存的癌症
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
你听说他们吊死了萨♥达♥姆♥吗
So did you hear that they hung Saddam?
你假期的时候怎么没跟我说你有癌症
Why didn't you tell me you had cancer over break?
我不
Look, I just--I didn't--
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
你忙着排练音乐剧
You had so much going on with the play.
别担心我
Don't-- don't worry about me.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
-你真的爱我 -是的
- You actually love me? - Yes.
那你跟格蕾丝之间是怎么回事
Well, what about the whole Grace thing?
那个 听着 跟格蕾丝做就是个错误
That--listen. Grace was a mistake.
我很抱歉伤害了你
I'm just-- I'm sorry I hurt you.
没事
It's okay.
妈妈
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
那之后 我就从学校退学了
Um, after that, I withdrew from school, so...
真♥他♥妈♥丢人
Yep. Fuckin' embarrassing.
听上去比丢人还严重
It sounds more than fuckin' embarrassing.
听上去像是对心理造成了创伤
It sounds fuckin' traumatizing.
嗯
Yeah.
那事挺傻的
Well, it was a pretty stupid thing to do.
你父母是什么反应
How'd your parents react?
他们
Uh, well, they...
他们来接我
they came to get me.
他们一起来的 难以置信
They came together, actually, which was crazy,
因为他们那个时候已经离婚超过十年了
'cause they'd been divorced for over a decade at that point.
好了 我们走
Come on. Okay. Let's go.
至少你的头发还在
Well, at least you still have your hair.
不是吧 拉里
Oh, seriously, Larry?
现在是开玩笑的时候吗
Does this seem like a good time for a joke?
哇卡哇卡
Wocka-wocka.
我很想知道这会如何影响你的成绩单
I'm wondering how this is gonna look on your transcript.
克劳 我们得善解人意
Claud, we need to be sensitive.
显然问题不在于此
Clearly, this is about something else we have to deal with.
我们要怎么拿你的东西
How are we gonna get all your stuff?
那些我们在容器商店里买♥♥的东西
All those things we bought at the Container Store.
妈 能别说这个吗
Mom, can we please just not do this here?
我们能走吗 我不能
Can we please go? Like, I can't--
我现在不想待在这儿
I can't be here right now.
拜托
Please.
我们买♥♥了很多东西
It was a lot of stuff we bought.
你知道 达比
You know, Darby,
有时我们觉得我们在追逐一件事
sometimes we think we're chasing one thing,
实际上却在追另一件事
and we're actually chasing another.
天
Oh, God.
时间到了
Time's up.
好
Um, right.
你说是多少来着
Uh, how much did you say it was?
Uh, it's 175.
我这儿有个新玩意
I have this new little thing here.
下周二再见 对吗
And I'll see you next Tuesday, right?
我会通知你
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表