剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
Well, yeah, I mean, but that's what makes it great. It's intense.
-说得对 -就是
- Exactly. - Yeah.
想吃东西吗
You hungry?
要不要点个馅饼
Want me to order a pie?
这个时候 我就觉得自己要出汗了
And at this point, I feel like I'm starting to sweat,
因为我已经穿着西服坐了一个小时了
because I've been sitting in my suit for an hour,
所以我走出来下了楼梯
so I head out to come down the stairs,
这时 就感觉非常好了
and at this point, I feel pretty good about myself.
不会吧 怎么了
No. What?
我走出来 她就在楼梯下面
And I walk out, and she's at the bottom of the staircase
跟我父母和朋友在一起
with my parents and my friends.
他们都准备好去婚礼场地了
You know, they're all getting ready to go to the venue,
她看着我 然后说
and she just looks at me and she says,
"就冲你脸上的玩意 我绝对不嫁给你"
"I'm not marrying whatever's on your face."
什么
What?
-所以我又上楼 刮了胡子 -不是吧
- So I went back upstairs, and I shaved. - No.
太惨了
That's tragic.
我喜欢你的胡子
I like the beard.
我也说不好
I don't know.
我家人非常喜欢她 但是
My family really loved her, you know, but...
自从离婚之后 我一直躲着他们
I've just been avoiding them ever since the divorce.
况且 我也清楚自己也不完美
Besides, I'm sure I wasn't perfect either.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
也可能 是她太差劲了
Or maybe she's just, like, lame.
我想告诉你一件事
I want you to know something.
我不是什么变♥态♥
Like, I'm not some creeper.
我不是特意选了你
I mean, I didn't have you picked out or anything.
我也不是
Me neither.
不过 我一直都觉得你很性感
I always thought you were cute, though.
是百吉饼吗
Are those bagels?
不止这些
And that's not all.
低因加糖
Light and sweet...
跟我很像
Not unlike myself.
我下午三点之前都没事
So I don't have anything till 3:00 today.
你呢
You?
我有工作
I have work.
下班后再过来
Come back after?
你肯定离婚了吧 确定吧
You're definitely divorced? Like, you're sure?
我不会回来 发现
I'm not gonna come back and...
凯特拿着屠刀等着我吧
Kate's gonna be, like, waiting for me with a butcher knife?
她会拿枪等着
She'd use a gun.
他可以跟任何人在一起 为什么是我
And he could be with whoever he wanted. I mean, why me?
你真的是等着听恭维的话吗
Are you really fishing for compliments right now?
好吧 不过 玛洛莉
Okay, but Mallory,
她前妻可以说是我见过的最性感的女人了
his ex is, like, the hottest woman I've ever seen.
太好了
Great.
她是前妻 他现在跟你在一起了
She's his ex. He's with you now.
我倒是希望我老板也值得一上 看看
I mean, I wish my boss was fuckable. Come on.
我们还需要再来点小玉米卷 沃伊奇克先生
We need more tiny tacos, Mr. Wojcik.
下了班后 达比去了21世纪
After her shift, Darby went to Century 21
买♥♥了一身贵得要死的行头
and bought a new outfit she couldn't afford,
然后直接去了布拉德利家
then went directly back to Bradley's.
第二天晚上也是
And again the next night,
第三天晚上也是
and the night after that.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - Of course.
9A号♥
Okay, uh, 9A.
-你最好了 莱尼 -需要帮忙吗
- You're the best, Lenny. - Need a hand?
这两位曾经在窗明几净的办公室里
These two people who once spent every day together
朝夕相处的人
in a brightly-lit office
现在每夜在黑暗中
were now spending every night
如胶似漆 缱绻娇喘
entangled and panting in the darkness,
而他们之前的老板和员工的关系
and their previous relationship as employer and employee
让他们的性♥爱♥
furthermore infused their sex
进一步充满了欢愉
with something practically transcendent.
上班期间做♥爱♥ 你个小贱♥货♥
Oh, fucking on the job, you dirty little slut!
对
Oh, fuck. Yeah.
我就是又懒又骚的小贱♥货♥
I'm a dirty, lazy slut.
我的工作一点都没做
I haven't finished any of my work.
我好愧疚
I feel bad.
要是我不喜欢的话 那就太浪费了
If I don't like it, it was really expensive.
不用这样
Oh, please don't.
-我也不知道 -谢谢
- I don't know. - Thank you.
以前健康课上给我们看的
Ugh, it looks like those pictures of smoker's lung
烟民的肺的照片
they used to show us in health class.
来吧 达比 尝尝
Come on, Darby, just try it.
咸口的吧
Salty?
-吃着太冤大头了 -好吧
- Tastes overpriced. - Good.
B
Hey, B.
-天啊 罗拉 -你怎么样
- Oh, my God. Lola. - How you doing?
好久不见
How are you?
-你看... -你状态真好
- Well... - Well, you look...amazing.
-恭喜 -别拍马屁了
- Congratulations. - Don't blow smoke up my ass.
我知道自己什么德性
I know what I look like.
我都不敢相信自己还出来接待客户
I can't believe I'm still out with clients.
你试试不喝酒跟这帮混♥蛋♥打交道
You try talking to these fuckers sober.
-太难受了 -要不要坐下来
- It's hell. - Um, do you want to sit down?
我可以挪一挪
I can just scooch over.
达比 这是罗拉
Oh, um, Darby, Lola.
罗拉 这是达比 我女朋友
Lola, this is, uh, Darby, my girlfriend.
你可真行
Oh, good for you.
凯特配不上他
Kate didn't deserve him.
我同意
I agree.
好吧 管他呢
Sure. What the hell?
我都快生的人了
In my third trimester.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
-你好 -需要什么 女士
- Hi. - Yes, ma'am?
能不能给我来半杯
Uh, can I get a half glass?
-红色的果汁 -这就来
- Something, uh, big and red. - Coming right up.
谢谢 这样吧
Great, thanks. Actually, you know what?
-还是来一满杯吧 -没问题
- Just make it a full glass. - Certainly.
罗拉和我是同届同学
So um, Lola and I went to school together.
不 事实上我是去上学的
No, actually, I went to school.
这位倒爷是微机室门口卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Mr. Business here sold weed out of the computer lab.
没有助学贷款啊
No student loan debt.
我去趟洗手间
Um, I'm gonna hit the head.
你们先聊
You guys...chat it out.
你怎么认识布拉德利的
So um, how do you know Bradley?
我们以前一起工作
Um, we used to work together.
你是馆长吗
Oh, are you a curator?
不 我倒是想呢
No. I wish.
我只 我只是他以前那家
I just--I was just a tour guide
博物馆的讲解员
for the museum thing he used to do.
对 我们投资过那家
Oh, wow. Yeah. We invested in that.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
应该坚持做房♥地♥产♥的
Should've stuck with real estate.
有意思
Mm, that's funny.
那你现在做什么呢
Uh, so what do you do now?
-女士 -谢谢
- Ma'am. - Oh, bless.
我是个摄影师
Um, I'm a photographer.
我也是
Me too.
-不是吧 -真的
- No way. - Yeah
天啊
Oh, my God.
你现在手头在做什么
What are you working on right now?
努力走出杂♥志♥摄影师这圈子
Well, trying to get out of editorial, mostly,
但你懂的一个人情经常就变成一为期半年的项目
but you know how a favor can turn into a six-month project.
-天啊 当然 -嗯
- Oh, my God. Totally. - Yeah.
你呢 你拍什么方面的内容
What about you? What's your thing?
你知道的 就是生活方式那方面
Um, you know, just sort of, like, lifestyle stuff.
捕捉精彩瞬间什么的
Moment-capturing, that kind of thing.
很酷
Very cool.
你是受委托还是在跟美术馆合作
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表