剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
尝试开一家贝果面包店
of trying to start, like, a bagel shop, so...
很酷
Cool.
我喜欢贝果面包
I love bagels.
你很漂亮
You know, you're very beautiful.
如果我刚刚的表现有点生疏 我很抱歉
And look, sorry if I was a little rusty.
跟小布分手后还没有做过
It's been a while since Bri.
你们分手有多长时间了
Well, how long has it been since you guys broke up?
三年了
Three years.
-好吧 确实很久了 -我知道 我是个怪胎
- Okay. That's a long time. - I know, I'm a freak.
顺便说一下 这就是第二部手♥机♥的来历
That's the deal with the second phone, by the way.
她不爱我之前的所有语♥音♥留言
It's got all her voicemails on it
都在这部手♥机♥里面
from before she fell out of love with me,
我也不知道怎么转移这些信息
and I don't know how to transfer the messages,
所以现在我得支付两部手♥机♥的话费
so now I'm just paying for two phones
像个傻子一样
like a fucking tool.
真是个悲伤的故事 双机丹尼
That's a sad story, Danny Two Phones.
双机丹尼
Danny Two Phones.
我喜欢这个称号♥
That's--I like that. Yeah.
你应该丢掉那部手♥机♥
You should get rid of that phone, you know?
好像它让你停滞不前
Like, it's holding you back.
丢掉就像是重新开始 你会感觉更好的
Like, start over. You'll feel better.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
我现在是在搞什么
What the fuck am I doing with my life?
我应该删掉这些东西的
I should. I should delete this shit.
我应该 我应该向前看
I should just-- I should move on.
"宝贝 我现在还在工作"
"Yo, baby, I'm still stuck at work right now..."
-我的天 -别听
- Oh, man. - No!
别别别 别听留言了
No, no, no, no, no. Don't do this.
-认真听我说 拜托 -我的天
- Stay with me. Come on. - Oh, man.
听着 她不会回到你身边了 对吧
Hey, listen. She's not coming back, right?
你知道吗
You know what?
去她的布丽安娜
Fuck Brianna.
没错 去她的布丽安娜
Yeah, fuck Brianna.
-去她的布丽安娜 -从没喜欢过她
- Fuck Brianna. - Never liked her.
我要把这个破手♥机♥扔出窗外
I'm throwing this shit out the window.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
我的天 你真的要这么做吗
Oh, my God, are you actually gonna do it?
天啊 我真要这么做吗
Oh, my God, am I actually doing this?
-我相信你做得到 -好
- Dude, I believe in you! - Okay.
我就要这么做 好的
Yeah. Yeah. I'm gonna do it, right? All right.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
空心球
Nothing but net.
我现在是单机丹尼了 亲
I'm Danny-fucking-One-Phone now, baby!
你是 我的天啊
Yeah, you are! Oh, my God!
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel?
-老天 我感觉好极了 -是啊
- God, I feel fucking great. - Yeah.
我感觉心头的重担卸下了
I feel like a weight's been lifted.
太好了
Yeah. Good.
你相信命运吗
Hey, do you believe in fate?
因为我觉得我遇见你是有原因的
Because I feel like I met you for a reason.
即使在那场美女如云的派对上 我眼中也只有你
I mean, even at that party, you stood out to me,
我今天还坐了D线
and I took the D train today.
我从不坐D线的 从来没有
I never take the D train. Never.
D线跟我有什么关系
What does the D train have to do with--
"D"代表"达比"
D for Darby.
也可以代表"丹尼"啊
Oh. Or D for Danny.
-不 不是的 -或是"斑点狗"
- No. No, no, no. - Or Dalmatians or--
我遇见你是有原因的
I met you for a reason,
老天 这太疯狂了
and it's-- oh, my-- it's fucking crazy
人的生活可以在一夜之间改变
how your whole life can change in a night.
我来抱他
Hey. I'll hold him.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-坐那里吧 -好
- Sit--sit over there. - Okay.
-你想要我坐着吗 -是的
- You want me to sit? - Yeah.
-他喜欢直起身子 -好
- He likes to be upright. - Okay.
好的
Yeah. All right.
他喜欢你
Oh, he loves you.
天啊 宝贝 你这样太性感了
Oh, my God, babe, you look so hot.
我得拍照发上Instagram 等等
I got-- I gotta Instagram this. Hold on.
太可爱了
So cute.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
没有
No.
-真的拉了 -是的 他好像...
- For real? - Yeah. I think he--
他好像便便了
I think he pooped.
现在很晚了
It's getting so late.
-我知道 我也不想... -不 不
- I know, I hate to-- - No, no.
-我明白 -嗯
- I--I understand. - Yeah.
而且我早上还要去上班
And I, you know-- I have work in the morning.
好的
Right, right.
对了 你知道安德鲁·戴斯·克雷吗
Hey, do you know-- do you know Andrew Dice Clay?
-不知道 他是谁 -天啊
- No. Who's that? - Oh, my God.
他是一名优秀的喜剧演员
He's this amazing comedian.
他这个周六有场演出
He's got a show on Saturday,
我们可以一起吃晚饭 在看演出前
and uh, you know, we could do dinner, um, beforehand,
我可以开我表哥的车
and I got my cousin's car,
因为他这个月都不在城里
'cause he's out of town for the whole month,
所以你不用自己去坐地铁
so you wouldn't even have to take the train.
我可以去接你 答应我嘛
I could swoop you. Say yes.
-周六不行 -真不巧
- Um, ooh, Saturday's not good. - Oh, man.
那周五呢 周五可以吗
Well, Friday-- what about Friday?
周五是大都会棒球队的渔夫帽之夜
Friday's bucket hat night at the Mets game. That'd be amazing.
你知道什么事很疯狂吗
You know what's so fucking crazy?
这件事真♥他♥妈♥疯狂
This is so fucking crazy,
很抱歉我之前没告诉你
and I'm sorry I didn't say anything before.
其实我周一要搬去克利夫兰
I'm actually moving to Cleveland on Monday.
克利夫兰
Cleveland?
你居然要放弃惠特尼美术馆 去克利夫兰
You're trading the Whitney for Cleveland?
是的 他们提供优渥的条件
Um, yeah, they-- they offered me this big job
邀我去克利夫兰艺术博物馆工作
at the, um, Cleveland Museum of Art,
这场派对算是我在这个城市的最后一场狂欢
and um, this party was kind of like my last hurrah in the city,
我应该早点告诉你的
and I--I should've said something before,
但我不想破坏之前的...气氛
but I didn't want to ruin the kind of...vibe.
真该死
Damn.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我好不容易遇到一个美好的人
I finally met someone good.
-对不起 -不 不
- I'm sorry. - No, no. I mean...
不必道歉 不用
Don't be sorry. No.
我很庆幸我遇见了你
I'm really glad I met you.
我也是 我也一样
Yeah, me too. Me too.
不过我真的该回家了
Um, I should really get going, though.
至少让我送你回家吧
Hey, let me--let me at least give you a ride home.
-我表哥的车是宝马的 -不了
- My cousin's car's a BMW. - Oh, no.
我就住在地铁口
I'm, like, right by the subway, so...
再见 丹尼
Bye, Danny.
再见 我的拇指姑娘
Good-bye... my little Thumbelina.
再见
Bye.
早上好
Hey. Good morning.
你昨晚很晚才睡
Oh. You were up late.
是的 在你那个转瓶子男之后
Yeah, um, things got interesting
发生了有意思的事
after your Spin the Bottle dude.
姑娘们
Hey, gals.
-想和我一起去跑步吗 -不要
- Care to join me on a run? - No.
好吧 那我边跑边听罪案播客
All right, fine, then I am listening to Serial.
昨晚发生了什么
So how was it?
我...
Um...I...
和那个金链男上♥床♥了
fucked the gold chain guy.
绝对没有下次了
Yeah, definitely a one-time thing.
-怎么样啊 炮王达比 -仅此一次
- What up, Casual Darby? - Yeah. One-time thing.
我...我不知道
I, like--I don't know.
我有机会扮演另一个人
I got to be this whole other person,
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表