剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
-我是玛洛莉 -你好 我是塔伦
- I'm Mallory. - Hi. Taryn.
-很高兴认识你 -格兰特
- Nice to meet you. - Grant,
我想说我看错你了
I would like to say that I misjudged you.
-是吗 -我很想做你朋友
- Oh, yeah? - I would really like to be your friend.
你只是为了得到我的酒瓶吧
You're just using me for my flask?
没错
Very much so, yeah.
-你们要吗 -嗯 我们也想利用你
- You guys want some? - Yeah, we'd also like to use you.
我猜到这会是一次无酒精婚礼
Yeah, I had a feeling this was gonna be a dry wedding.
唯一比一个人参加婚礼还糟糕的事
The only thing worse than going to a wedding alone
就是一个人去参加无酒精婚礼
is going to a dry wedding alone.
你有注意到
Mm, have you noticed, um,
你老是提到你一个人吗
you talk about being alone a lot?
你过得还好吗
Everything all right over there?
嗯 我想我得再多点酒
Yeah, I think I'm gonna need a little bit more of that liquor
才能开始谈论我的存在恐惧
before we get into my existential dread.
那就请便吧 多喝点
By all means, then. Get dark.
你们在这啊
Okay, you guys.
塑身衣切断了流向我头部的血液
These Spanx are cutting off the blood flow to my head.
-好啊 兄弟 -恭喜
- What up, bro? - Hey, congratulations.
但你看上去美极了
But you look so beautiful.
我很为你高兴 我要吐在你婚纱上
I'm so happy for you, I'm gonna throw up all over your dress.
闭嘴 傻瓜 我爱你
Shut up, you idiot. I love you.
我们能找个地方躲躲吗
Can we go find somewhere to hide?
我受够了一直去迎客
'Cause I'm so tired of being "on."
当然 走吧
Yeah. Yeah, let's go.
挺好的 你舒服吗
No, this is good. Are you comfy?
我舒服吗
Am I comfy?
答案是否定的
No, that's a negative.
不舒服
Not comfy.
萨拉
Sara.
我感觉我现在该说点什么重要的话
I feel like I should say something important right now,
但我又会开始哭 而我不想哭
but I'm gonna start crying again, and I don't want to.
我感觉我在戒酒后的第一年里每天都在哭
I feel like I cried every single day my first year sober.
我说"这个要和我一起生活的废物是谁"
I was like, "Who is this loser I have to live with now?"
我最近经常哭
No, I was--I've been a weepy mess most days lately
因为宝宝 所以我是个超级变♥态♥狂
'cause of the baby, so I'm like a total psychopath.
邻居们都很怕我
The neighbors are afraid of me.
好疯狂
So fucking crazy.
你现在控制着
You are literally in charge of ruining
-一个人的生活 -别说
- someone's life right now. - Don't!
别说了 我的天 我脑子里全是这事
Yeah! Don't! Oh, my God. That's all I think about.
就像是在说 达比
Just like, "Darby,
别把你的损害传递下去 拜托
don't pass down your damage, please."
他现在好完美
He's so, like, perfect right now.
他无比脆弱 小小的
He's, like, small and vulnerable and so tiny.
你肯定是个好妈妈
Dude. I'm sure you're a great mom.
我真心希望你有时间
I, honestly, just hope you have time to, like,
照顾你自己
take care of yourself, you know.
我有照顾自己
Yeah, I am.
-至少是尽力了 -乖
- I'm trying, anyway. - Sweet one.
达比 你知道要是没有你的话
Darby, you know that my life would be horrible or over
我的生活会变得很糟或者早结束了
if it wasn't for you.
我非常爱你
I love you so fucking much.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
你是妈妈
You're the mama.
天啊 是真的
Oh, my God. That's true.
-你个性感小妈妈 -真的
- You hot little mamacita. - Actual--
真的妈妈
actual mother.
你有跟格兰特聊吗
Have you spoken to Grant, by the way?
-嗯 -他人超好
- Yeah. - He's the best.
别以为位置安排
And don't think that table assignment
-是巧合 贱♥人♥ -我的天
- was an accidente, bitch. - Oh, my God.
我很高兴看到你仍然是疯的
I'm glad to see you're still out of your fucking mind.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
-我在跟他谈 -他是英国人 -嗯 是英国人
- I'm talking to him. - He's British. - Yeah, he's British.
他
And he's, like--
看上去像炸鱼薯条一样美味
looks as delicious as some fish and chips.
我想要一个司康饼
All right, I'd like a scone.
我想要配上果酱的司康饼
I'd like a scone with jam.
好烦 你能帮我拿着吗
So annoying. Will you just hold it for me?
各位 赶紧上来跳啊
Guys, get the fuck out here. People, come on.
你去跳舞吧
You go dance.
十 九 八 七
Ten, nine, eight, seven,
六 五
six, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New year!
我们最近找到了一个很优秀的女人
Yeah, we recently found this amazing woman,
宝拉·阿丽阿塔
um, Paola Alliata.
她画的画超级美
She does these truly stunning oil paintings.
她积累了数十年的作品 无人问津
She's just been, like, sitting on decades of work in total obscurity,
我们今年春天要围绕她举办一次展览
and we're building this whole exhibit around her for the spring.
很令人激动
Really exciting.
很酷
Cool, man.
比我酷多了
Well, that's a lot cooler than me.
我是
Yeah, I'm in a--
我是搞网络安全的 在Etsy[手工艺品网站]
I'm in cybersecurity...at Etsy.
这样啊 总有人得保护
Oh. No, somebody's gotta protect
那些手套和锡制铭牌
all those mittens and the tin signs and shit.
又一次
But once, actually,
我以为我遇到了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的网络喷子
I thought I had a beat on a Russian troll farm,
结果只是一个想要
but, really, it was just some kid who wanted
私制巴特·辛普森卫衣的小孩
a bootleg Bart Simpson sweatshirt.
挺逊的
So it's pretty lame.
我得在生活里找点别的事做
And I need to find something else to do with my life.
嗯 我们得给你找个更有满足感的事
Yeah, well, we just gotta find you something more fulfilling.
-对吗 -你要帮我
- Right? - Oh, you're gonna help me?
是啊 我铁了心了
Oh, yeah. I'm invested now.
-好 -你得大胆跳出去
- All right. - No, you gotta make the jump.
我就是 我在一年半的时间里都没有健康
I did it. I didn't have health here for a year and a half,
但最后是值得的
but worth it in the end.
我之前本打算
And, I mean, I was considering buying something
在Etsy上给我孩子买♥♥东西的
for my kid off of Etsy...
老实说
I gotta be honest with you.
那网站看上去不是很安全
It didn't seem like a very secure site,
显然 你并没有认真干活
so, obviously, your heart's not in it.
这就对了
Well, there you go.
你当妈了 真酷
It's pretty fucking cool that you're a mom.
第一次有人这么跟我说
That's a new one.
真的 很酷
No, seriously. It's cool, man.
我宁愿要个孩子也不要再婚
I would much sooner have a kid than get married again.
爆♥炸♥信息呢
Whoa, dropping bombs.
没了
That's it.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
想要换个地方喝酒吗
Get drinks somewhere else?
嗯 就一杯吧
Yeah, maybe just one.
我可以离开我孩子15个小时
I got 15 hours away from my kid.
-我要好好利用 -好的
- I'll make the most of it. - All right.
我得去访客簿上留言
Oh, I have to do the guest book.
-好 我去拿外衣 -好
- Okay, I'm gonna get coats. - Great.
萨拉 我很为你骄傲
Sara, I'm so proud of you.
有时我希望我们之间的关系能回到过去那样
Sometimes, I wish things were what they used to be again,
但我也知道你现在很幸福
but I also know that you're happy now...
比以往幸福多了
so much happier,
我无法解释我的感受
and I can't even fucking explain the way it feels
看到你找到了自己
to see that you found yourself.
你值得一切 无论如何
You deserve everything, and no matter what,
我都会一辈子爱你
I am gonna love you for my whole life.
爱你的达比
Love, Darby.
你和孩子他爸是什么情况
So what's the situation between you and the dad?
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表