剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
爱情生活
第一季 第四集
自从跟双机丹尼度过的那一夜之后
Since her night with Danny Two Phones,
达比就一直反常地随性
Darby had remained uncharacteristically casual.
我们听到他射 是不是很疯狂
Isn't it crazy that we heard him come?
嗯 就像鸽子一样在呜咽
Yeah, it was like he was whimpering like a pigeon.
希望一系列短暂的关系
Hoping that a series of fleeting connections
能让她不去渴望更多
could free her from the burden of wanting something more.
那人经常来这儿
Yo, that guy's been here a lot.
她该给他一张打孔卡
She should give him, like, a punch card.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-我们要开始吗 -嗯
- Can we get in on that? - Yeah.
然后她认识了马格努斯·朗德
But then came Magnus Lund,
一个总是全心全意投入的年轻厨师
a young chef who always jumped in with both feet.
终于迎来了一个
Here at last was a person
达比不用玩游戏的人
with whom Darby didn't have to play games,
因为他跟她一样
for he was every bit
是个彻底的怪人
the zero-to-60 freak that she was.
四
马格努斯·朗德
2015年
双机丹尼几个月后
跟达比一样 马格努斯搬到纽约是为了重新塑造自己
Like Darby, Magnus had moved to New York to reinvent himself.
他去了艺术学校 表演学校
He went to art school, acting school,
烹饪学校
and culinary school,
下定决心要最大化他的潜力
committed to maximizing his potential.
这让达比很兴奋 把她和马格努斯
It excited Darby to think of her and Magnus
想成纽约的下一对成功情侣
as the next New York City power couple.
上菜了
Order up.
比如空盘子
Like an empty plate.
天 这太美了
Oh, my God. How beautiful is this?
达比 你的感情让我好激动
Darby, your relationship is making my pants tight.
就因为马格努斯请我们过来
Well, just 'cause Magus hooks us up
不代表你要把菜单上所有东西都点一遍
doesn't mean you have to order everything on the menu.
不得不说 他胡子好好看
I mean, he's got a great beard. I'll tell you that much.
真有男人味
That's--that's a whole lot of man.
亲爱的
Oh, baby,
你想蓄胡子吗
do you want to grow out that little peach fuzz?
不管了 我要打破我不吃猪肉的准则
Fuck it, I'm just gonna break my no-pork rule for this.
你什么时候开始不吃猪肉了
Since when do you not eat pork?
自从我看了一个玛德斯灵格[诽谤]的猪的视频后
Since I saw this video of a pig named Mudslinger
它可以运球过三个障碍
who could dribble a soccer ball through three cones,
射门得分 然后鞠躬
score a goal, and then he takes a bow.
-你尝了蜂窝吗 -嗯
- Have you tried the honeycomb? - Mm-hmm.
马格努斯在他的城市蜂箱里种的
Magnus grows it in his urban beehive.
严格来说 他是副厨 不过有一半菜品都是他创作的
Technically, he's a sous chef, but he created half the menu.
-她爱上他了 -闭嘴
- She is smitten. - Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她坠入爱河了
She's a smitten kitten.
再过20分钟 我就下班
20 more minutes, and I'm done.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you want any help?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
真好 凌晨1点收到娜奥米的邮件
Oh, good, it's a 1:00 a.m. email from Naomi.
不知道她有多醉
I wonder how drunk she is.
奇怪死了 我每次跟她说话
It's so weird-- every time I talk to her,
我不知道她是在说笑还是认真的
I can't tell if she's kidding or if she's serious,
就好像她讨厌我
and it's like she hates me,
但她又想要我永远做她助理
but she wants me to be her assistant forever.
古董部有个职位空缺
Like, there's an open position in Antiquities,
我叫她帮我美言几句 估计也没有
and I asked her to put in a good word, and I don't think she did.
当然没有了 她为什么要那么做
No, of course she didn't. Why would she do that?
因为要是你走了
Because if you leave,
整个海上绘画部都会瓦解
the whole Maritime Paintings department would fucking crumble,
然后拍卖♥♥行里的所有人
and then everybody in the whole auction house
都会知道她有多疯癫
would know how much of a psycho she is.
她每天早上都要你给她带一盘薯条
She makes you bring her a plate of French fries every morning.
-不正常 -确实不正常
- Not normal. - It's not normal.
-去他妈的娜奥米 -嗯
- Yeah, fuck Naomi. - Okay.
我明天一早
I'm gonna go in there tomorrow morning,
就去找她跟她说
and I'm gonna tell her that, first thing.
但你不会的 因为你太优秀了
You won't, though, because you're too good,
太善良
and you're too nice.
你不能让人占你便宜 小达
You can't let people take advantage of you, Darb.
嗯 我可以的
Okay. I got it.
-娜奥米去死 -娜奥米去死
- Fuck Naomi. - Fuck Naomi.
去我家还是你家
My place or yours?
我早上要工作
Um, I have work in the morning,
而且你家没有我的干净内衣
and I don't have any clean underwear at your place.
好吧 去我家的优点
Okay, argument for my place.
我没有室友
I don't have any roommates,
我们可以在每间屋子里做
and we can fuck in every room.
好吧 走
Okay, fine. Let's go.
谢谢 我饿死了
Thank you. I'm fucking starving.
你还需要什么吗
Is there anything else I can get you?
没了 不过你桌上有东西
No, but there's some shit on your desk.
我的天
Oh, my God.
达比 是拉差辣椒酱放太多了
Darby, this is way too much sriracha.
娜奥米去死
等等 多少钱来着
Wait. How much was it again?
一百二十万
1.2.
-就一幅关于船的画 -是啊
- For a painting of a boat? - I know.
甚至不是什么特别的船
Not even, like, a remarkable boat.
就是艘普通的驱逐舰
Just a run-of-the-mill frigate.
防热手套在哪
Where do you guys have a oven mitt?
防热手套
Uh, oven mitts.
我们有一双的
Yeah, I know we have one somewhere.
我很确定
I know we do.
-操 -亲爱的
- Oh, fuck! - Baby.
-操 -操
- Oh, fuck. - Fuck.
我靠
Shit.
-我看看 -没事
- Hey, let me see. - It's fine. It's fine.
-不不不 给我看看 -没什么
- No, no, no, no. Let me see. - It's not a big deal.
-我看看 -没事的
- Let me see. Hey. - It's fine. Okay.
我给你用水冲冲
Just let me run it under water.
-这里面好热 -我知道
- It's just fucking hot in here. - I know.
-暖气片怎么打开的 现在是秋天吧 -嗯
- Why's the fucking radiator on? It's the fall, right? - Yeah.
抱歉 我刚刚
I'm sorry. That was out of--yeah.
-我今天工作不顺 -嗯
- I just had a shit day at work. - Yeah.
奇普不喜欢我的品尝菜单
Chip didn't like my tasting menu.
我知道他是个平庸的人
And I know that he's a philistine,
-所以谁在乎呢 -嗯 去他妈的奇普
- so who cares, but... - Yeah, but fuck Chip.
我知道 我只是为我的菜单感到骄傲
I know. I was just, like, proud of it.
嗯
Yeah.
我们周末应该到城外去玩
We should get out of town for the weekend.
你不是要工作吗
Don't you have to work?
我感觉不是很好
I mean, I'm not feeling very good.
-我可以请病假 -是吗
- I feel like I could call in sick. - Oh, really?
也许我的心理健康有问题
Like, maybe my mental health isn't okay.
-是吗 -我需要你
- Oh, really? - And like, I need you...
来治疗我
To cure me.
悉听尊便
Well, whatever you need.
如果你看向你的右边
So if you look to your right...
那些是真的树
Those are actually trees.
-我的天 你真聪明 -我知道
- Oh, my God. You're so smart. - I know.
我有点恶心 因为一切都这么可爱
I'm kind of grossed out 'cause everything's so cute.
有点像《复♥制♥娇妻》
Like a slightly Stepford-wife level.
一切都太完美了
Like, everything's too perfect.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
就给她钱吧
I think--like, just pay her the money.
看上去很酷
It's a good-- it looks really cool.
我们在玩游戏 不讨价还价的话就会很无礼
We're playing a game. It's rude if you don't haggle.
才不是这样 才不是这样
That's not true. That's not true.
好吧 13
Okay, 13.
亲爱的 给她20
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表