剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
嗯 有道理
Yeah, that's fair.
你是故意输的吗
Are you losing on purpose?
真可悲
This is so pathetic.
老实说
Well, I mean, to be honest with you,
我很确定这游戏是你自己发明的
I'm pretty sure you made this game up.
-才不是 你扯淡吧 -我不知道我在干什么
- Oh, I did not. How dare you? - I don't know what I'm doing here.
这是个很流行的游戏
This is a very popular game.
谁玩过这游戏
Who's played this game before?
我跟很多人解释过
I've explained this to lots of people,
-从没有人批评过我的指导水平 -不不 我
- and nobody has ever critiqued me as a teacher. - No, no, no, I--
他们都说很好玩
They've--they say it's so fun.
所以我不知道 你是第一个...
So I don't know. You're the first--
-我不想听关于这游戏的事了 -我就要说
- I do want to hear about this game. - I'm gonna tell you.
晚点再说吧
A little bit later. Yeah.
-就 -好
- Just-- - Oh, yes.
-嗯 -我可以... -嗯
- Yeah, it's-- - I can-- - Yeah.
-怎么了 -你骨头突出
- What? - You're bony.
-什么 -我是说
- What? - Just--I mean,
你 我是说你
you--I just mean you have, like,
你身材出人意料地苗条结实
a surprisingly slender, fit, um, body.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要 不要
Oh, no, don't, don't, don't, don't.
我身上好多汗
I'm sweaty, I'm sweaty, I'm sweaty.
没事 我喜欢
It's okay. I like it.
-我好尴尬 -亲爱的 你很好 挺好的
- Like, embarrassed. - Babe, you were good. It was good.
早上好 哥们
Good morning, bud.
早
Good morning.
你们有咖啡吗
Do you have coffee here?
-我可以再去泡一壶 -不用了 没事
- Uh, I could make another pot. - Oh, no, that's okay.
我自己去拿点
I'll go out and grab some. Just gonna...
行 东西是共有的
Oh, yeah, go for it. It's communal.
-早 -嗨
- Hey, morning. - Hi.
我昨晚很开心
I had a lot of fun last night.
因为你很开心
'Cause you had a good time.
反正我觉得很棒
I--it was fine for me. Whatever.
总之 我得...
Um, anyway, I have to, uh...
我得去和朋友打篮球
I have to go play basketball with some buddies.
嗯 我得去和其他军嫂
Yeah, I have to, um, knit scarves
织一些围巾
with the other Army wives.
-酷 酷 -嗯 -挺好的
- Cool. Cool, cool, cool. - Yeah. - Nice.
你想要我号♥码吗 还是
Do you want my number, or...
我打算决定权交给命运
I'm just gonna leave it all up to chance, you know?
我有张5元钞票 你看过《缘分天注定》吗
I think I got a $5 bill. You seen "Serendipity"?
台词引用得很到位
That's a--uh, that's a solid reference, man.
好了
Okay.
拜
Bye.
-行了 真的 -好的
- Okay, seriously. - Okay, okay.
-够了 -我走 我走 -好
- Like, that's enough. - I'll leave, I'll leave. - Okay.
我走了
All right, I'm leaving.
-再见 阿吉 -公♥司♥见
- See you, Jimbo. - See you at work, buddy.
-再见 萨拉 -拜
- See you, Sara. - Bye.
不好意思
Um, I'm sorry.
那个 发生了什么 发生了什么
I'm sorry. What just happened? What just happened?
-发生了什么 -真有你的
- What just happened? - Excuse me.
我现在有老公了吗 他是我老公吗
Do I have a husband now? Is he my husband?
我不 我只是...
I don't--I mean, I just--is that--
是这样操作的吗
is that what-is that how that works?
我很高兴你有慢慢来
Yeah, well, I'm glad to see you're taking it slow.
我只是太激动了
I'm just excited.
为我开心
Be happy for me.
-吉姆 -拜托 吉姆
- Jim. - Come on, Jim.
-拜托 -好严肃哦 吉姆 -请为我开心
- Please. - So serious, Jim. - Please be happy for me.
-我没法心平气和地想 -帮我 拜托帮帮我
- Mm, I can't think straight. - Help me, help me, help me, please.
我只能闻到那些
All I can do is smell these bath salts
-浴盐 -早
- that I got-- - Morning.
-嘿 -达比
- Oh, hey. - Ugh, Darby.
谢天谢地 我需要一个女人来看看这些
Thank God. I need a woman to look at these.
带位卡用哪个字体好看 这个还是这个
Which font do you like for the escort cards? This one or this one?
左边的
The left one.
-是的 看吧 -嗯
- Yes. See? - Mm-hmm.
我就说吧 宝贝 你想要什么都行
Told you, babe. Whatever one you want.
天 亲爱的 有自己的主见好吗 这也是你的婚礼
Oh, God, honey, have an opinion. It is your wedding too.
好了
Okay.
说到这个 达比
Speaking of which, Darby,
你有打算带谁去婚礼吗
do you plan on bringing someone to the wedding?
-不是想给你压力什么的 -有的
- Not to pressure you or anything. - Um...yeah.
-新男友吗 -我不知道
- New boyfriend? - I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
难怪你今早看上去这么糟
Explains why you look like shit this morning.
好了 别烦她了
Okay. All right. Let's--let's leave her alone.
-家里见 -拜
- See you at home. - Bye.
-再见 凯特 -再见
- Bye, Kate. - Bye.
达比 你今天带的第一个团是来自掴客网的混♥蛋♥
Darby, your first tour today is some assholes from Gawker.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
掴客网 我为什么喜欢这份工作来着
Gawker? What do I like about this job?
也许因为你可以跟老板说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
Maybe 'cause you get to say "Fuck you" to your boss?
没错 好了
Very true. All right.
第一天
那一整天 达比都开心极了
That whole day, Darby was buoyant.
谁知道她什么时候会再见到奥吉
Who knew when she'd see Augie again,
但目前为止 她自在得意
but for now, she was walking on air,
为新鲜邂逅带来的光环而激动
alive with the glow of a new connection.
第二天
第二天 光环开始褪去
The next day, that glow began to wear off,
她还没收到他的消息
and she hadn't heard from him,
所以达比努力让自己忙起来
so Darby went to great lengths to keep herself busy,
决定给她的书籍按颜色分类
deciding it was time to color-code her book collection.
你觉得我该在这弄一面特色墙吗
Do you think I should do, like, an accent wall in here?
哪种特色[口音]What kind of accent?
就是...
Just--I mean, just like...
-澳洲吗 -天啊
- Australian? - Oh, my God.
你在帮倒忙 你知道我在经历什么
That's not helpful. You know what I'm going through.
-达比 我就是面特色墙 -我恨你
- Darby, I'm an accent wall. - I hate you.
第三天
第三天更难熬了
The third day was harder.
达比开始陷入糟糕的设想
Darby sunk into an awful apprehension.
奥吉怎么还没回消息
Why hadn't Augie texted?
她太无聊吗
Was she boring?
她的身体很诡异吗
Was her body weird?
达比的大脑开始高速运转
Darby's brain started doing mental gymnastics,
琢磨着能偶然遇见他的方式
coming up with ways she could casually run into him.
老实说 到这个时候 我有点生气了
Honestly, like, at this point, I'm kind of pissed.
我都想
You know, I'm tempted to, like,
直接去他公♥司♥跟他对峙
just go to Politico and confront him.
达比 听着 我爱你
Okay, Darby, look, I love you,
但千万记得我在那上班 好吗
but do remember that's my place of work, okay?
记好了
So keep that in mind.
-不 你去吧 -多谢
- No, please, do it. - Thank you.
-她觉得这很好笑 -说真的
- She thinks it's funny. - Honestly.
我绝不会去的
I would never.
绝对不会 应该吧 也许
I would never! Mostly. Maybe.
-那些是枣子吗 -嗯
- Are those dates? - Mm-hmm.
枣子种植户正在墨西哥罢♥工♥呢
Okay, so date farmers are on strike in Mexico,
所以严格上说 你们就是工贼
so technically, you guys are like scabs.
知道吗 吉姆 我们不需要听你废话
You know what, Jim? We don't need that from you.
吉姆 别跟我们说屁话
Jim, we don't need that from you.
在杳无音信的第四天
On the fourth day of radio silence,
第四天
达比全身心投入到工作中
Darby buried herself in her work.
特别参观: 屁♥股♥展览
Very, very special tour: the butt tour!
我累了 这个参观还有多久
I'm tired. How long is this tour?
整整两小时 做好准备
It is two full hours. Get ready.
-该死的高跟鞋 -好了
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表