剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
太好了 你升职了
Oh, amazing. You're promoted.
真的吗
Wait, really?
不是 但你做得很好 谢谢你
No, but you're doing a great job, and I appreciate you.
好
Okay.
达比把她这段青年时期的可耻篇章
Darby had kept this shameful chapter from her youth
灵巧地藏在了记忆深处
neatly compartmentalized in her memory bank.
但是最近
Recently, though,
她想了很多过去的事
she had been thinking a lot about the past,
想要拼凑起她的生活
trying to thread together the pieces of her life
为了弄明白她为什么会成为现在这样
in order to find out how she had ended up where she was.
卢克·杜沙姆
到了
It's here.
好 我马上来
Uh, great. I'll be right there.
两个玉龙
All right. So we have the two jade dragons...
明代花瓶
Mm-hmm. Ming dynasty figural jar,
还有18个
and the 18...
银印
silver seals.
-手套给我 -好
- Oh, hand me the gloves. - Yeah.
全世界只有十个这种茶杯
There's only ten of these teacups in the entire world.
天
Jeez.
想想它经历过的一切
Think of everything it's been through.
帝王 战争 革命
The emperors, the wars, the revolutions.
-帮我拍张照 -好
- Take my picture with it. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
很好
Great. Oh.
你在脸书上好像收到了
It looks like you got a Facebook message
一条来自卢克·杜沙姆的信息
from a Luke Ducharme?
你还在用脸书吗
Oh, you're still on Facebook?
-没事了 蒂姆 谢谢 -嗯
- That's all, Tim, thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你怎么样 卡布凯蒂 我在纽约 咱们聚聚吧
-好了 -不错啊 亲爱的
- Here it is. - Okay, babe.
看上去真棒
This looks amazing.
好丰盛
This is kind of a lot.
为了我最亲爱的人
For my number one babe.
-试试辣酱 -是吗
- Try the hot sauce, please. - Oh, yeah?
因为我觉得很好 我的辣椒粉刚刚合适
Because I think that's the one. I think I got the peppers right.
好
Okay.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
-挺好的 -是吗 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah? - Yeah.
你呢
Yours?
实际上 非常棒
Um, it was kind of great, actually.
我收到一批拍卖♥♥的货
Um, I got this shipment in for auction.
40件不同的亚洲古董
It's these 40 different pieces of Asian antiquities
来自不同的时代
from all these different eras.
看看这个
But, like, check this out.
看着像
Yeah, they look like...
-肛塞 -是啊
- butt plugs. - Yeah.
它们叫做银印
I mean, and they're called, like, "silver seals," right?
但这挺重要的
But it's a big deal, you know,
是我最大的一次任务 我很激动
and it's my biggest commission, so I'm excited.
我知道 抱歉 我只是很压抑
I know, I'm sorry, I'm just fucking spiraling.
弗雷迪的律师不愿接我的案子
Freddy's fucking lawyer cousin won't take the case.
他有说原因吗
Did he say why?
不知道 就是什么
I don't know, some horseshit about
需要我在那工作的证明文件
needing documentation for my hours.
你能拿到吗
Can you get that?
他不适合
He's not the guy.
好吧
Okay.
今年真的是一团糟
This year's been a fucking shitshow.
真幸运我有你
So lucky that I have you.
天 感觉真棒
Oh, my God. It feels so good.
你的逼真紧
Your pussy is so fucking tight.
是吗
Yeah?
操♥我♥的紧逼
Yeah, fuck my tight pussy.
亲爱的 别这么用力 法吉塔
Oh, babe, not so hard! The fajitas!
卢克·杜沙姆想跟你聊天
达比·卡特 我的天
Darby Carter, holy shit.
-你看上去真漂亮 -卢克·杜沙姆
- You look amazing. - Aw, Luke Ducharme.
你没秃头
You're not bald.
要求太低了
Low bar.
-喝酒吗 -嗯
- Drink? - Yes.
-是吗 -好啊
- Yeah? - That would be great.
不敢相信你是律师
I can't believe you're a lawyer.
-实际上 我更喜欢律界爹地这个称呼 -好啊
- Actually, I prefer the term "law daddy." - Sure, yeah.
你的名片上是这么写的吗
Is that, like, what you have on your business cards?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你呢
So what about you?
你就是那种语速超快的人吗 像这样
Are you the one who talks fast, like,
"一百 两百 有人举两百吗 三百"
"100, 200, do I hear 200, 300,"
"被前排的这位先生拿下"
"sold to the man in the front!"
这正是我的工作
Yeah, yeah. No, that's exactly what I do.
你太不可思议了
This is--that's unbelievable.
是有种神秘感的
That's an uncanny impression.
操 见到你真开心
Oh, fuck. It's such a trip to see you.
得了吧
Oh, please.
我敢肯定我在你的过去算不上什么重要人物
I'm sure I'm hardly a significant figure in your past.
我是说 我们在一起才待了多久
I mean, like, what did we even hang out for,
也就一个礼拜
like, a week, if that?
我想你给我留下了深刻的印象
Well, I guess you made an impression.
是啊
Well, right. Yeah.
我想假装得了癌症
I mean, I guess, faking cancer--
是让人印象深刻
kind of memorable.
说到这个
Yeah, about that.
我
I--
达比 我对自己的所作所为感到愧疚
Darby, I feel awful for what I did.
老天 不会吧 什么
Oh, my God. No, what?
无所谓了 那都多久以前了
It's so whatever. It was a long time ago.
是该死的高中时候的事了
It was fucking high school.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I guess, but...
在我上次分手的时候
During my last breakup,
我和我的前任一起去看心理医生
I was going to therapy with my ex,
聊到说我总会留下烂摊子
and this stuff came up about me leaving a large wake,
然后我开始思考这意味着什么
and I started thinking about what that meant,
我才意识到这些年来
and I realized how much damage I've done
我对不同的人造成了多少伤害
to different people over the years,
而且我知道 至少我也是造成
and I know that I was at least a component
-假癌症事件的一部分 -拜托
- in the whole cancer thing. - Oh, come on.
不光是这样
I mean, it wasn't just that.
也有我家里的问题
There was my family stuff and, like,
-青春期荷尔蒙就是这样 -达比
-puberty hormones are just-- -Darby.
请让我道歉
Please let me apologize.
我对你很混♥蛋♥ 我很抱歉
I was a total dick to you, and I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Really, thank you, that--that--
老天 这对我意义很重
Jesus, that means a lot.
我应该告诉你
Oh, I should tell you
我现在确实得癌症了 是真的
I do have cancer now, for real.
很糟糕 预后情况很差
It's so bad. The prognosis is so bad.
-你最差劲了 -这可能是我在地球上的最后一晚了
- You're the worst. - It might be my last night on Earth,
而我跟你在一起 太奇怪了
and I'm here with you. So weird.
你可不想像这样度过最后一晚
That's not the way you want to spend it.
达比感到如释重负 因为她终于可以
Darby felt relief that she could finally close the book
把她人生中 科妮莉亚学院这尴尬的一篇
on that embarrassing chapter of her life
翻过去了
at the Cornelia Academy.
也许如果卢克原谅了她
Perhaps if Luke had forgiven her,
她也可以原谅自己
she could forgive herself as well.
来自卢克·杜沙姆
见到你很高兴 我要在城里再多待一个礼拜
如果能再见就太好了
起初是一连串的短♥信♥寒暄
At first, it was a series of text message pleasantries
以及那周晚些时候见面的宽松计划
and loose plans to meet up later that week...
很快就变成了更长时间的友好交流
which soon became longer, friendlier exchanges
比如说关于
about where, for example,
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表